Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2015, 10:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

At the time he was. I do like Miles, but I have no doubt that had the relationship continued, he would have gone on to be not such a great boyfriend and would be working his way back to either Maya or Tristan before she could say the words, "I don't think this is working out". I say this with love.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:00 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It seems like it might be a big 'what if.' I'd like to think that Miles is a slightly different person than back then. A bit more aware of how he treats others. I think we saw a more thoughtful Miles this time around. He was the one who was pursuing Zoe and putting forth the effort into taking her out on dates. That was nice to see.
Old 08-20-2015, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to be added, these two aren't exactly my top ship (mostly because I find myself not liking Miles very much) but when he's in scenes with Zoe I actually like him
Old 08-23-2015, 09:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

yeah, he was treating Zoe a lot better this time around, I wonder if that is because of what Tristan said to him though? how he uses and abuses people.

I honestly do love these two and idk maybe one day they will get a real shot, it just seems like the timing is never right. But if anything I hope they become great friends. I just love them on screen together. But I think since Tristan is her best friend she won't be Miles's bestie anytime soon.
87daysofTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

source.

This was a nice way to bring a couple together. I know it probably isn't unique to the teen soap genre but I like romances budding while the two are serving detention/community service together. I'm going to miss our caf workers. I guess we won't be seeing that in the new school year. Which might not be a bad thing since the uniforms weren't all that flattering.
Old 09-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

For continuity sake, they should still be working in the Caf, especially Zoe, who shouldn't have come close to working off her hours.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree. Especially after Zig, Maya, Tiny and Grace all spent at least half of their sophomore year in the rubber room.
Old 09-02-2015, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Then Zoe can continue to undergo her magical transformation from cheerleader to caf lady:

dylanevz.tumblr.com 14x01 -- 14x16
Old 09-11-2015, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Is she still on the cheerleading team? Actually, is there still a cheerleading team? They're probably shouldn't be.

Old 09-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Yeah, I'd say the cheer team is done. At least for a few more principals and the nudes are a distant memory. I wonder who Zoe and Miles will be in the upcoming school year. I know Olivia teased of Maya's change in 14B but I don't know...I think Zoe and Miles went a pretty big transformation. I was really hoping to see how that worked for them as a couple.

effysjames.tumblr.com

Old 09-12-2015, 11:51 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleidocat (View Post)
I wonder who Zoe and Miles will be in the upcoming school year. I know Olivia teased of Maya's change in 14B but I don't know...I think Zoe and Miles went a pretty big transformation. I was really hoping to see how that worked for them as a couple.
From an emotional stand point, I feel like Miles is a point where he might be stuck for a while, although I suppose with his father still around that could always change. Zoe, on the other hand, I don't think she's quite there just yet. I don't know if the pending (?) Grace relationship will be the path for that change or if something else will present itself, but I think we'll see something happen.

Old 10-14-2015, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think I'm kinda feeling a love triangle with Zoe as the object of affections. Just kinda warms my heart to see that happen for her. She hasn't had the easiest time in the romance department. Somebody loves you Zoe! Haha this song is one of my pick me ups so I like seeing it used here.
Old 01-20-2017, 07:50 PM
Addicted Fan

I think I like these two best as friends. The scene where Zoe rushes over to comfort Miles in the hospital room this season was pretty great.
ihavealife2uknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

They do really work well as friends.

Old 07-30-2017, 11:29 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

That scene was heartbreaking! I thought Maya's depression storyline would be a trigger for me since my Mom's passing and had been avoiding the season for that reason but it was what Miles said that brought me to tears. It makes sense with the hospital and Tristan on a ventilator. I like that the scene was able to reach me in my grief and I could overlook the romance.