Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2021, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Look who is there for the wrap of season 4 of Virgin River.

Old 01-05-2022, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Ugly Christmas Sweater for Charity Stacey

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 03:35 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Her New Years looks very

(Stacey's IG stories)
Old 01-20-2022, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It isn't me double-posting. That wouldn't be proper etiquette. And Stacey knows etiquette now.

Butlers in Love on the Hallmark Channel on Jan. 29th.

She is such a tiny thing. I bet her butler's suit was custom made from a doll store. Also I hope she takes charge and poisons someone's tea to win or something.
Oh, not that kind of show.

Old 01-25-2022, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Her IG post about it made me laugh almost as much as this role made her laugh.

staceyfarber- Saturday January 29th @hallmarkchannel

When they said this movie centered on a woman’s lifelong dream to attend a prestigious, American “Butler Academy,” I laughed. And then I laughed everyday until we wrapped. For weeks, I studied the (difficult!) craft of formal “buttling” while savoring the sweetness and the fun of my own Hallmark romance.

In this one, there’s physical comedy.
There’s real smiling.
There‘s an exceedingly charming, handsome, and talented man named @naponacott playing opposite me, and I’m confident he’ll make you swoon.

Tune in to learn the “proper” way to pour wine and to watch two fledgling butlers fall in love, wearing glorious, matching uniforms. I loved those uniforms a lot. Wanted to take them home. Chic!

Cheers!!

Old 01-29-2022, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think I have to watch the movie Clue tonight.

Old 05-11-2022, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Season 4 of Virgin River drops July 20th on Netflix, but since Stacey's IG post featured the two leads on the show and our girl here's two of my favorite pics of her.

Old 05-11-2022, 10:17 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

But there's the fun fact that her friends call it "Virgie Riv."

Quote:
“That was really difficult as well to perform, but in a completely different way [from Leslie], which is the whole fun,” Farber tells TV Insider. “What’s weird is that I was filming both of these shows at the same time because they both shoot in Vancouver and they obviously both filmed this year in the pandemic. So at the beginning, I was going back and forth between those two characters and they couldn’t be farther apart: One is a super sweet farm girl who’s losing her mother and feeling everything, and the other is a Kryptonian metahuman who has no feeling and wants to kill people. So it was a fun challenge for me as an actor.”

And that came during what she called a “heavy” arc for Tara. Her mom died of pancreatic cancer. But following the funeral, an “anonymous donor” (Alexandra Breckenridge‘s Mel) set up a trust for Tara and her baby sister, Chloe. It covers extra help and maintenance for the farm, so they don’t have to move.

If there is a Season 4 — Netflix has yet to make a decision on the romantic drama’s future — Farber isn’t sure what’s next for her character. “I think it could go any number of ways, but I would imagine that if she were to stick around, I think she’d still be grieving her mom and figuring out what her life is without her,” she speculates. “Her mom played a hugely important role in her day-to-day life and they live together and she has her baby sister who she would now have to be responsible for. So I think there’s a lot of that to figure out at home.”
‘Virgin River’: Stacey Farber on Tara’s Emotional Season 3 & What Could Be Next

Her character sounds interesting. It seems everything in fandom in about Mel & Jack.

Another article with a fact about filming last season:

Quote:
Virgin River Season 3, had a ton of challenging scenes. It dealt with sexual assault, emotional abuse, pregnancy, and everything in between. Tara also dealt with the loss of her mother Lilly who had been diagnosed with cancer. On the show, Tara was the one who found her mother after she died in her sleep. The scene took quite a toll of Farber.

“It was really hard actually… I was really nervous about it,” the actor told Hallmarkies Podcast via Express. “Especially those later episodes, I read the scripts, and I remember my mom was in town visiting me in Vancouver, and I was super stressed and didn’t think I’d be able to pull it off. It’s very dramatic; it’s probably the most intense thing I have had to perform.”

Farber said she had a lot of “performance anxiety” with the role at first, but the kind and compassionate cast and crew helped her pull it off.
Old 06-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

A week ago Stacey posted this reminder that Virgin River's new season will be hitting Netflix in a month, so I guess it's now three weeks.

Oh, and her grandfather is awesome.

staceyfarber- My grandpa turned 99 today and this first image of him was taken LAST NIGHT at his nursing home. No filter.

He’s one of my favorite people on the planet, and I so often think about how grateful I am to have him in my life; to continue to have him in my life.

There are many things he’s taught me about working hard and pursuing joy. He loved being a pediatrician and retired at the age of 93. His work ethic, I think, bolstered his brain health and the social demands of his job gave him energy. Huge!

And yet— he ate buttered bagels most days. Never once went to a gym. Didn’t think about things like kale or skincare or meditation. He’s probably never had a green juice.

I guess I’m just baffled by him and his strength; his good luck but also his unfaltering ambition to keep going. To keep living. I’m so proud of him. If I ever figure out how he’s managed to live well for this long, I’ll report back. Yay, Bob.

Old 06-10-2022, 05:25 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm not sure what is sweeter, her grandfather in a tux or what she wrote.

This belongs here. It happened to her on 4/20. I think she was celebrating.
Old 07-22-2022, 01:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Two bits of news for Stacey today. First up, Season 4 of Virgin River is now streaming on Netflix. Secondly, she's got a new gig, one I'm actually pretty interested in seeing.

staceyfarber- I’ve been in this business for 23 years, riding out the innumerable ups and downs of a long career. The older I get, the harder it is to be patient. I make sacrifices for my job and work hard, but I also consider myself very lucky. Always have.

I’m so excited to be more of a leader on this set, to stretch creatively, and—most importantly, decades later—to have FUN! I’m grateful that I get to continue doing a thing I still really love to do.

Old 07-23-2022, 01:24 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Virgie Riv has the number one spot in multiple countries on Netflix, I've heard.

A couple selfies of Stacey...

And an announcement of her newest role in the Toronto Star -
‘Back to the Future’ star Lea Thompson and ‘Degrassi’ alum Stacey Farber play mother and daughter in ‘The Spencer Sisters’
Old 08-26-2022, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I can't say I had this one on my bingo card, the one birthday IG post that I could find for our girl was from someone who just over a month ago we didn't even know knew Stacey. Her new TV mom.

lea_thompson- Having the best time working with this awesome gal @staceyfarber on #SpencerSisters #HappyBirthday #tvdaughtersrock #grateful #8pageday #stillhadfunthough

Old 08-26-2022, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Her new mom seems to love her lots!

And from her bff:

Old 09-30-2022, 07:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Stacey's fictional mama wishing her a real life Happy Rosh Hashanah.

Reply   Post New Thread