Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

hehe i read it, so cute, Billy in a G String, oh the mental images, *falls into dirty daydream*
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-13-2005, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

I wonder if Billy has the different pictures of him with the knickers on. They would make so many fans so very very happy

Old 07-13-2005, 09:16 AM
Ultimate Fan

it so would, he could like release them, or auction them for money!
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-14-2005, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

He could get so much money for them! There would be so many bidding wars going on all over the place

Old 07-15-2005, 03:00 AM
Total Fan

He should release them from the goodness of his heart They would heal illnesses and stuff

Those trailer caps are good, but, ew old man back in the foreground

So Billy nearly died

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/hi/news/5041142.html

SCOTS actor Billy Boyd has told how he almost died when a surfing holiday turned into a nightmare.
The Glasgow-born Lord Of The Rings star nearly drowned when he was hit by a giant wave during a break in South Africa.
The 36-year-old said: "At one point I was trapped on the sea bed, being held down by a wave and I thought: 'Is it going to end like this?'"
The near-tragedy happened last month after Billy had finished shooting his latest film, comedy caper Save Angel Hope, in South Africa.
Billy learned to surf when he spent more than a year in New Zealand filming the smash hit Lord Of The Rings trilogy.
As he was filming Save Angel Hope in one of the world's surfing hotspots, he decided he would extend the shoot into a holiday.
He said: "I was able to stay on for a couple of weeks and I headed for Durban to do some surfing."
Billy said the surf was "incredible" but he quickly realised it was too powerful for a surfer of his experience.
He said: "It was horrible - I went to go through a wave with the board and it picked me up and just threw me under."
Billy found himself trapped on the sea bed by the weight of water above him and the downward force being exerted by the wave.
The actor said: "I was honestly just sitting on the bottom of the sea thinking: 'I can't move. What am I going to do here?'
"You just have to hope the wave passes in time. When it did, I just swam towards the light."
Billy attended Ruchazie Primary and Cranhill Secondary before studying for a diploma in drama at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
The former bookbinder is also an accomplished musician and played in bands in Glasgow before hitting the big time in Hollywood.
His next film, On A Clear Day, is due to be released in cinemas in September. And water also featured heavily in the shoot.
Filmed in Glasgow and the Isle of Man last year, the movie stars fellow Glaswegian actor Peter Mullan.
He plays an unemployed shipyard foreman who decides to swim the English Channel. Boyd is his pal who helps him train.
Billy joked: "There's no surf - but the water round the Isle of Man is awfully cold."
Old 07-15-2005, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

OMG! Poor Billy. It must of been so horrible for him! I cant believe that. Awe, I just wanna hug him now

On a lighter note, Billy is going to be at the Edinburgh International Film Festival...artical here Lij is gonna be there too.

Old 07-15-2005, 02:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

omg thats so scary!! for Billy

and Damn i'll be back from Edingburgh when that festival happends
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Total Fan

I so wanna go to the Edinburgh festival one year. A couple of my friendss will be at uni there, so I'll crash with them

Billy and Lij are going to Live. It. Large
Old 07-17-2005, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Im so tempted to go to the festival! Im sure my aunt wouldnt mind being dragged there

Maybe we will get some new Billy/Lij pix

Old 07-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Total Fan

Yeah...it's only the other side of the country! And when I say that, I mean...another country altogerther

I do hope we get new Billy/Lij pictures, since I've decided they're my other seekrit otp. One of many, none of which I'm keeping seekrit very well
Old 07-20-2005, 03:32 PM
Ultimate Fan

when i'm looking for a laugh it has to be Billijah OTP but angst is always Monaboyd OTP...i also love Monaboyd funny fics too....dont get me wrong, but Billijah can never be angsty
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Total Fan

It can. I read a great angsrty Billjah one. Hang on.

Yeah, alright, it's not that angsty
Old 07-21-2005, 03:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

ok ok but i dont like to think they are real...hmm
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-23-2005, 10:04 AM
Total Fan

Yeah, I don't think they're real.

Domlijah! Monaboyd! Dombillijah!
Old 07-24-2005, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Ot3!!!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319