Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-23-2005, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

Fingers crossed that he sings at Comic con!

Old 06-24-2005, 10:35 AM
Total Fan

Singing? He's going to be singing? With an orchestra?

Can I come?
Old 06-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl with no name
Fingers crossed that he sings at Comic con!
omg if he did and i missed it nooo, ya see i missed his talk today, but my mum says she is taking me tomorrow
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Billy:"Dom's an idiot."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Total Fan

What does he talk about?
Old 06-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Ultimate Fan

people ask him stuff....go read my LJ
Dom:"If he was a girl, I'd marry him today! I've been suggesting to Billy a sex change, but he really feels quite manly about things [Billy shouts, "I love women!"]. Yes, he's really passionate about women, as I am."
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-27-2005, 01:57 AM
Total Fan

I have done

Now I'm really really curious about what he said on Saturday
Old 06-27-2005, 04:17 AM
Ultimate Fan

i think they taped that one, so it might be on the web!

Did you know Billy is doing a rally in Edingburgh for 'Make Poverty History' with Daniel Bedinfield, and others

ETA: Link to info
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 06-27-2005, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Go Billy for being involved with MPH! I hope this rally grabs the attention of the G8 leaders that poverty has to stop.

Old 06-28-2005, 05:54 AM
Master Fan

Alot of links here today!

Articles about Billy marching for the Make Poverty History can be found here, here and here

Billy talking about Master and Commander sequels can be found here and here. The second link has an audio of Billy speaking.

Old 06-28-2005, 10:15 AM
Total Fan

Gah. Gah. Listeng to him talk about the children. I have so much love in my heart for him right now. He is wonderful. I love him.

And I don't mind his uber short hair *pokes those who do*
Old 07-01-2005, 10:29 AM
Master Fan

I finally listened to Billy's little greeting and *sigh* his voice Could never tire of his lovely voice.

Old 07-01-2005, 11:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

that stuff about M&C is from when i saw him at London Comicon!!!

and he didnt say paining frocks, he said paint frogs!!!
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-02-2005, 06:33 AM
Total Fan

It's the Scottish, no one can understand

From here

Stars set to make a splash at Film Fest

BRIAN FERGUSON

A COMEDY drama dubbed the new Full Monty is to receive star billing at this year's Edinburgh International Film Festival.

The star-studded cast of On A Clear Day are expected to attend its UK premiere during the ten-day cinematic extravaganza in August.

Peter Mullan stars in the movie as Glasgow shipyard worker Frank who suddenly finds himself jobless and decides to combat depression by swimming the English Channel.

Lord of the Rings star Billy Boyd plays Frank's friend who inspires the gruelling swim, which is planned behind the back of his wife Joan, played by the award-winning British actress Brenda Blethyn.

Other stars of the movie, which was shot in both Glasgow and the Isle of Man, include Jamie Sives, who is best known for Wilbur Wants to Kill Himself, and Jodhi May, who appeared with Mullan in last year's festival hit Blinded.

On a Clear Day is expected to be one of the hottest tickets at this year's Film Festival after wowing critics when it was screened at Robert Redford's Sundance Film Festival in Utah in January.

It is one of a string of major UK, international and world premieres lined up in the festival programme, which is due to be unveiled in the middle of next month.

It was also announced today that Oscar-winning editor Thelma Schoonmaker, a long-time collaborator with Martin Scorsese, will be another of the star attractions at the film festival, which runs from August 17-28.

The Evening News has already revealed plans by the Film Festival to host a special premiere to coincide with its programme launch of Festival, the eagerly-awaited comedy drama set in Edinburgh during the annual arts extravaganza.

On a Clear Day, the debut of film-maker Gaby Dellal, will get its UK premiere in Edinburgh just weeks before it goes on nationwide release.

Mullan has been one of the leading figures in Scottish film-making in recent years thanks to star turns in the likes of My Name Is Joe and Young Adam, and his own work directing the likes of Orphans and The Magdalene Sisters.

Blethyn is best known for her BAFTA-winning turn in Mike Leigh's Secrets and Lies, along with roles in the likes of Little Voice and Saving Grace.

Ms Dellal said: "It's an honour to have the UK premiere in Scotland, especially at my favourite film festival."

Shane Danielsen, artistic director of the festival, said: "On a Clear Day is an unusually persuasive example of British commercial film-making - with uniformly strong performances, and some very fine-looking locations, mostly Scottish, I'm pleased to say. I'm sure it'll delight our audience in Edinburgh."

So...it's doing well, I guess
Old 07-02-2005, 04:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

yay for On A Clear Day
Keeper Of Dom's Arms

Icon by zia319
Old 07-03-2005, 05:38 AM
Total Fan

Clip of Billy at the Live8 rally (whith Pete Pothleswaite - yeah, I can't spell that)