Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

Stepping Down..

That title makes me cringe/sad but alas it is time to leave the wonderful of modding the Varty board

Lately I just haven't been able to put in teh time and effort this board believes. Even though it sucks that I'm stepping down, I know someone out there will be able to do a better job than me, I remember what it was like when I first became a mod, it was great, it is great and I feel that now is the time to let someone take over (a Christmas gift )

I'll miss you guys, but dont' worry I won't be a stranger, I'm still a crazy obssesed Varty lover at heart

Jen Love you! You're an uber cool person and thanks for being a fantastic co-mod
Old 12-11-2006, 01:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Awww, no. This makes me sad that you had to step down to Anna. . I'm glad your still gonna be posting here because I would MISS you alot Anna
Old 12-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Tes and I couldn't stay away if I wanted I just don't have the time to be a mod anymore stupid college and exams
Old 12-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Addicted Fan

oh college and exams can be annoying when you have to limit your time on things aka Fanforum and social life! Having many exams atm? Glad your not going to stay away!
Old 12-11-2006, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

Well I have a mock POlitics exam tomorrow (that I'm sooo nto prepared for and going to fail) I have Theatre Studies and English coursework due in at the end of the week and an actual Politics exam in January
Old 12-11-2006, 01:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Politics exam? That sounds very scary . Do you have to do a course on politics at college or something? Goodluck for them Anna. You WON'T fail. I'm sure your get big A's. I know it
Old 12-11-2006, 01:32 PM
Master Fan

Seeing this thread is so wierd ! But as I told you before I totally understand your decision

Love you too...you're awesome girl !

I'm happy you're still gonna post from time to time. And it sucks that you have all these exam but I'm sure you're gonna do just fine!

Old 12-11-2006, 01:52 PM
Master Fan

Not seeing Moderator of under my avie is weird...

Thanks Jen and Tes Hopefully I'll be ok, my teacher says that in past years the majority (and by that she means 90%) of students got full marks for that exam Tes, I take english, drama and politics at college
Old 12-11-2006, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anna you and I we had a blast... not just over here It makes me really sad to see you stepping down as a mod, because you have been a great one hon I'll miss you a lot and hope to bump into you on fan forum and other places
Old 12-11-2006, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Aww... Anna You're awesone mod, it make me really sad seeing you stepping down. I'm gonna miss you, I'm glad you still gonna be around posting.

Yup college suck, I hardly post here on FF because of school, but then again it will pay off once you done with it.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Andie and Ngan

Andie, I'm sure we'll bump into each other some time soon!

Ngan, I know it's so annoying but like you said all the heard work will pay off