Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-11-2007, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaleyLove04 (View Post)
Have you met David before or your first time?
I met him last year at a race in Germany and I visited concerts of him before. In october I'll visit one of his concerts in Paris.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Addicted Fan

evansclan: What is David, like live? I hope you have fun seeing him in concert in Paris in October .

Tugi: I love the crazy messy hair , I don't know much of Davids other work either but the songs I heard are good. I love Davids singing voice espeaially in the video evansclan posted .
Old 07-16-2007, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaleyLove04 (View Post)
evansclan: What is David, like live? I hope you have fun seeing him in concert in Paris in October .
He is a very kind person and tries to be available for his fans. Of course he can't be 24/7, but he posts messages on his own forum every now and then and you can send him messages at an other place. I sometimes do - asking questions or something - and till now I always got an answer form him.

At the weekend in Spa I wanted to show him something. So I walked over to him, when he was standing somewhere busy with his mobile. I made it obvious that I wanted to talk to him, but didn't get to near to him to let him have his space. I took a paper out of my bag and when I looked up again he already walked over to me... On saturday after the race he hurried back to the track to take a shower and to change. He hurried through the crowd in front of his track and tent before they realised it was him. After he was done he came back and signed autographs and took pictures with the fans.

What I also like very much about him is, that he isn't full of himself. When I met him the first time, it was in Germany and he was completely taken by surprise to have fans over here.
Old 07-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for sharing your experience evansclan . David seems a nice guy and thats so sweet he leaves messages at his forum and you can send him messages that he replys to. I don'tknow many actors/famous people that reply to messages and questions fans leave.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

yeah.. i agree. He seems to be fantastic and looks like he appreciates the support from his fans
great guy!