Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-16-2004, 05:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

l just this picture

you know james makes me wanna la la in the kitchen on the floor...l'll be his french maid when l meet him at the door
Old 06-16-2004, 06:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by konstantine
This one is a little big to post on the thread but definitely worth checking out.

I love this one! I like her short hair.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"
Old 06-16-2004, 07:10 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by iheartmrlafferty
l just this picture
It's a great picture, I love how they dressed for that photoshoot. I have one on my wall when they're laughing and she's dressed in the pink dress with a blue jacket on. He has his arm around her waist and they just look so gorgeous with the sunset behind them. awww.

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.
Old 06-16-2004, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Check out the height on her hair.

Nikki
Old 06-16-2004, 10:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

she's so beautiful.
Old 06-16-2004, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

In the Cosmopolitan picture, she reminds me of Diane Lane...
Well, they do both have that gorgeous, timeless beauty. Mandy's lookin' good! She has filled out quite nicely, I must say.
Old 06-16-2004, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

Yes and it's so funny how she used to be so tall and waifish and now she's got a great figure I think.

Nikki
Old 06-16-2004, 06:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Does anyone know where I can see all the photos from the Maxim shoot and also the ones from Blender?? I wanna know what all the controversy is about...
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 06-16-2004, 06:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
I love that Maxim shot, her hair is cute in it.

Nikki
That's exactly why I loved it too.

And I haven't heard anything about a controversy about the shoot, but if there is one, someone should definitely clue me in.
When she finally said "yes, it's really goodbye this time."
Old 06-16-2004, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

The Blender photos are not "risque", she's wearing a short skirt and matching top. It's nothing to scream about. Mandy herself has said she's quiet modest and won't be putting herself out there like Britney.

Nikki
Old 06-16-2004, 09:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I've only seen small pics of the Maxim shoot, so I don't know what they're all like but it was mostly the Blender shoot that caused a lot of controversy at other forums. I haven't seen the Blender pics at all but the Maxim pics look harmless.
TC Fan #1 ~ BSBer #2 ~ Lifer #3
Old 06-16-2004, 09:24 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by TakeMeAway
Does anyone know where I can see all the photos from the Maxim shoot and also the ones from Blender?? I wanna know what all the controversy is about...
Try mandy-media.net
Old 06-17-2004, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

They have them over there.

Nikki
Old 06-17-2004, 06:45 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*Nikki*~
The Blender photos are not "risque", she's wearing a short skirt and matching top. It's nothing to scream about. Mandy herself has said she's quiet modest and won't be putting herself out there like Britney.

Nikki
I think that's really good that Mandy has distinguished herself from her “pop tart” contemporaries like Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. I think that Mandy is very beautiful, and it’s nice that she hasn’t given in to the temptation to pose in overly provocative outfits.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 06-17-2004, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

I read somewhere, or maybe saw, a few days ago an interview where she said that with the time she had started changing her way of dressing, because she realised that after a shooting she had felt really comfortable with some clothes and that the same day she went shopping and felt really comfortable with it.

And I think it's very cool that she has changed and.."evolved" to a new level about the way she dresses, that shows she has grown up and it's not stuck on what she was years ago. And I'm glad that she hasn't passed through a "look at my chest" phase.
"There are few out there who do still believe in you. A few will never give up on you. When you go back out on the field, those are the people I want in your minds, those are the people I want in your hearts. [...]This game is not over. This battle is not over. Clear eyes, full hearts? CAN'T LOSE!"