Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-01-2004, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Introduction Thread ~ WEEEELCOME! Post And Meet Your New Friends

Welcome everyone
Introduction Thread. This is VERY exciting, trust me
You are going to meet North Shore fans. Isn't that great? Ok, some little teeny suggestions, but if you want to say more (or less!) about yourself, go ahead !

Nickname :
Age/Location:
Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ?
What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ?

Have fun !
Old 06-01-2004, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Nickname: Shelly (Sock to my best friend)

Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ?: It's a beach show made by Fox and not some WB wannabe show and Amanda is in it

What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? A good storyline not just hot bodies on the beach!

It's a Sarkney thing, you wouldn't understand...
Old 06-01-2004, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Nickname : Sarah

Age/Location: 17/Florida

Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ?: Well the commercials made it looks really good..and ever since The OC I've started to like FOX shows more..plus I need something new to watch this summer.

What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ?: Good plots...I don't know really..I can just tell that this show is already gonna rock my socks.

<3..theOC..OTH..GG..EW..AD..DC..<3
Old 06-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Absolute Fan

Nickname : Lisa
Age/Location: 20/WV

Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ?:I've seen the promos and it looks very good.

What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ?: I want some romances and great cliffhangers

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 06-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Supreme Fan

Nickname : Jennifer
Age/Location: 20, Canada
Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ? Well... the storyline for sure, i'm always interested in shows like these.

My Thoughts
Old 06-01-2004, 01:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Nickname : Karlie
Age/Location: Early 20s; Chicago
Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ? Mostly the storyline because I love shows that take place in some sort of paradise.
What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? Interesting storylines (nothing too over the top), and characters I could fall in love with.
Old 06-01-2004, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

Time for me to answer the questions too

Nickname : Nath
Age/Location: almooost 16/France
Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ? storyline!!! it seems so cool! And Amanda Righetti is going to play in it [OC fan whee!]
What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? Actually not much, since I always say "wow!" but I guess... romaaaaaaaaances, I want to ship some cool couples , then some angst, and that's pretty all
Old 06-01-2004, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Re: Introduction Thread ~ WEEEELCOME! Post And Meet Your New Friends

Nickname : Aly
Age/Location: 15/WI
Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ? First off, I love the OC. And Amanda will be on here, and I love her as an actress. So I'm guessing this should be good.
What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? Basically just a good pilot episode
Old 06-01-2004, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Nickname: Tuesday

Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ?: Well I'm interested in any show beach related. Plus I'm a huge The O.C. (Amanda Righetti) fan, and I was a big Baywatch (Brooke Burns and Jason Momoa) fan as well.

What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks"? Somthing that *is* believable, face paced, comedic, great writing, and even better acting. And hot bodies are definatley a plus.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:44 PM
Part-Time Fan

Nickname : Kelly

Age/Location: 14/ PA

Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ?: The promos, and Amanda is in it. (I liked Hailey on the OC).

What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ?: Hopefuly it will make summer tv interesting to watch.

Look, easy Socrates. What we're entitled to is a trust fund. Maybe a house in the Hamptons. A prescription drug problem.
Old 06-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Obsessed Fan

Nickname : Marina

Age/Location: 21/ Tacoma, WA

Why are you interested in North Shore? I've been a big fan of Nikki DeLoach and I also loved James Remar in Sex & The City

What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? A good storyline and not just dubbed as a primetime soap.
Old 06-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

Nickname : Jen
Why are you interested in North Shore?: Well I am a huge O.C. fan and I need something else to fill in that time slot. The previews look great.
What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? Hmm....I want killer storylines. I don't want this to be a typical nighttime drama/soap (or whatever it's classified as!)
Logan: It'll be fun. It'll be a thrill. Something stupid, something bad for you, just something different. Isn't this the point of being young? It's your choice, Ace. People can live a hundred years without really living for a minute. You climb up here with me it's one less minute you haven't lived.
Old 06-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Supreme Fan

Nice to meet you all!!

Hmm... I must be the only canadian fan out there?

My Thoughts
Old 06-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Nickname : Tish
Age/Location: 25, NY
Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ? Cast
What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? Good storylines

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.
Old 06-14-2004, 10:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Nickname : Kristi
Age/Location: 17/Springfield Missour
Why are you interested in North Shore (cast, storyline...) ? Jay Kenneth Johnson
What are you waiting from this show to claim "WOW! That show rocks my socks" ? Catchy One Liners

-Kristi

icon by:Unknown