Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2011, 10:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

The girl is her BFs sister who has lupus. .... In any event I don't like seeing them together. I think he is just using Kay for her fame. (no pun intended)
Old 09-27-2011, 09:23 AM
Total Fan

I love that Kay was able to support her boyfriends sister

I personally don't think that he's using her just for her fame because we never see him on the red carpet with her at events he's either there in the background or not there at all

Lucy
Icon by Marilyn
Old 09-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh Mark, thanks for the clarification. I didn't know it's his sister that suffers Lupus. I'm sorry to hear that and now I get why Kay would be so into the cause.

Yeah, I have to agree with Lucy... And besides of what she's already pointed out, she isn't THAT famous that somebody would use her just for that cause.
Old 09-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Dedicated Fan

Clearly he wouldn't be on the red carpet. He's not an actor. He's a director. Ya Kay may not be an "A lister" but he could use her for connections in the business. In any event I think something fishy is going on with him. Something just bugs me about the whole thing. That's all.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:24 AM
Total Fan

Kay hasn't done too much to have any significant connection that he could leech of

Plus I don't really know anything about the guy so I can't judge or say anything but I guess you read or hear stuff that makes him fishy to you.

I just really like the fact that she's out their supporting someone she knows... The things she does always shows she is the philanthropy type person

Lucy
Icon by Marilyn
Old 09-28-2011, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Mark, do you follow the career of the guy? It at least sounds so. If so, would you fill us in a bit? I'm just curious about him and want to get an impression on him.

Yeah, Lucy, I love her supporting the girl as well She's so lovely and she cares so much. Really, Kay has a good heart.
Old 10-01-2011, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

She really does have an amazing heart I remember you mentioning a while back about her on twitter trying to help a dog find a home or something!
Marilyn
Old 10-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that was so damn cute!

Some days ago she tweeted about three dogs being left with a note that said something like 'We're looking for a new home' and she was like 'Who the hell does such things???. Loved to read that!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:46 PM
Total Fan

That really is a sad thing but I loved that she tweeted about it

Lucy
Icon by Marilyn
Old 10-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

See!! Such an amazing heart and you can tell she loves animals
Marilyn
Old 10-03-2011, 02:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

Kay may have an amazing heart but she has an equally amazing body! Damn she's gorgeous!! .... btw her movie The Lake Effect comes out this month October 18th.

http://www.amazon.com/Lake-Effect-Ro...7633239&sr=8-1
Old 10-03-2011, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh wow, you guys are so lucky! I wish the movie would be released here as well because I want to see it, too! The movie summery sounds so well. But I just had a look and there is no date available yet for a region code 2 dvd
Old 10-04-2011, 07:49 AM
Total Fan

That's great. I wish at at least had a limited release though.

Lucy
Icon by Marilyn
Old 10-04-2011, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me, too So sad that it was just released on dvd, not in theaters at all... I wonder why because the story doesn't sound bad at all.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:50 PM
Elite Fan

The decision as to whether a film is release or not I think depends on the producion company and I guess they didn't have that much confidence in it
Marilyn