Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-12-2011, 04:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Kay tweeting about her next acting roles or things like that is okay. Just keep the personal stuff out of it. Sometimes she even has "twitter conversations" with people. I don't like that. If she wants to chat with people on Twitter she should do it through DM (direct message). She doesn't need to air her personal crap for us to read. It's none of our business.

check this. NOF bloopers! No Ordinary Family - Bloopers - YouTube

Last edited by Canuck31; 09-12-2011 at 05:02 PM
Old 09-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for that Mark!!

I love watching bloopers but there wasn't enough Kay
Marilyn
Old 09-13-2011, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay, that's your opinion, Mark but just not mine... I love it and I want her to continue, for example as I am a big material arts fan I love her tweeting about kickboxing. But she should be careful, could end up with bruises and stuff

I so damn love bloopers and am so happy that we got them. Most of the shows we never get any from so for NOF! Thanks so much for the link, Mark.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

I love kickboxing! It's fun

It was funny to see them flub on their lines expecially Autumn who plays Kate cause her character talks really fast and a lot
Marilyn
Old 09-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think Kay is just wasting her time. Because she graduated university early she now has all this time to waste. If she did her education at a normal pace like everyone else she'd still be in university now therefore not having all this time to waste on pointless stuff. It's as if she's going back and doing all the teen stuff she didn't get to do during her teen years cause she was so busy with school.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:48 AM
Elite Fan

I think she did fine if she hadn't gone to school early she would have all those guest appearance or project in her resume. She might have some downtime right now but we don't know for sure that she's wasting her time we don't know her life to decide if she is wasting it besides tweet here and there about what she does. Plus if this is her catching up with what she missed than I'm happy She has a degree and is self sufficient. I'd say something different if she was living at home with her parents supporting her while she does nothing

Some celebs don't have the pleasure of that and they kind of went out of control like Lindsay lohan.... She has been acting since she was really little nonstop and look at her I can't say if it could happen to Kay cause they are two different people.

It's one of those situation where we can agree to disagree but one thing we can agree on is that we want the best for her
Marilyn
Old 09-14-2011, 10:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm with Marilyn about it Being an actress isn't about having one project after the other without a break because that's what destroy good actors IMO. And after her graduating uni so early and at the same time shooting shows/movies and so on I'm sure she did have like no free time. She has a right to catch up on it. It's not at all wasted time, it's what she needs to do to balance the hard part of her life she had before. Wouldn't she do it now I'm sure it would come later on in her life and IMO at the beginning of her twenties she's every right to play video games or take kickboxing lessons.

And don't you have hobbies? I guess by what you said that you are fully working the weeks? No time for anything else?

Marilyn, you took kickboxing lessons as well? Please, tell us!
Old 09-14-2011, 01:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Meh. I still stand by my statement.
Old 09-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

The entertainment world is a very fickle one

I remember Neil Patrick Harris once said in an interview how one day you can have a job and the next you don't That probably mostly applies to film actors cause once they are done filming then they don't really have anything else to do beside audtion/search for another role. He mentioned how fortunate that he's on a tv show!

Which makes me hope that Kay does something in tv cause then she can do the random filming during the shows hiatus or make small appearances in movies!
Marilyn
Old 09-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

You can if you want to, Mark. It's no problem.

Oh yeah, for actors it is that way I assume... There are a few that head from one to the other job but other get a project and they have to search after every single one. Kay is one of those because she still isn't too successful.

I would love her getting a job in a tv show as well. It would be something more permanent (although it could be for just a year).
Old 09-16-2011, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, a job in the entertainment business is never stable the but the closest you can get is to a tv show

I'm curious as to how active her talent agent is in looking for roles for her to auditions!
Marilyn
Old 09-17-2011, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think her manager is looking for roles and telling her where she should go try to audition and where not? If I was an actress I would prefer to go to stuff I love or would love to be a part of myself but I'm really not sure how all of this works.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

The talent agent looks for the roles and Kay can pick out what she wants to audition for
Marilyn
Old 09-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ah, okay Got it! I'm sure it would be impossible for an actress to look for the roles as well... It comes with a lot of reading and contacts and stuff or course so how is she supposed to do all of this on her own. But really, never thought about it.
Old 09-18-2011, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Usually the agent knows what their clients are interested in and they find a the roles for them and the actor would probably just go in the office read some scripts there or take home call or met with the agent again and tell them what your interested in and they set up the audtion date.

Yeah, the agent would probably have more connection than the artist themselves so it always help... there are some actors who don't have a manager or a talent agent and they look and do everything themselves that seems like a lot of work
Marilyn