Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-17-2007, 09:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 4x7: LESSON NUMBER ONE Discussion Thread

Episode 7 - "Lesson Number One"
In episode 407, Jenny's short story about her friends sparks interest from Hollywood; Helena struggles to pay back her poker debt; Alice's new girlfriend Tasha experiences flashbacks to the war in Iraq; Bette and her new girlfriend console Phyllis.

Directed By: Moises Kaufman
Written By: Ariel Schrag

TVMA (V,S,L,D) - Nudity, Violence, Graphic Language, Adult Content
Old 02-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Moderator Support Team

I cant wait for this episode.. I really like season 4 so far

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 02-18-2007, 04:58 PM
Absolute Fan

i have to agree with you Lauren, season 4 IMO is one of the best seasons yet.
Old 02-18-2007, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

teehee.

"I was high. I was a high ho." Kit. lol

Bette looked so hot!

I'm opening up to Alice and Tasha. I think it's because Alice/Leisha has great chemistry with everyone. lol. her.

Loved Helena when she was getting dressed. "..too public school girl. Too many buttons. Too sound of music, I've lost weight!" lol

I loved this episode. Not better then last week's episode but still liked it.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

eh, tonights ep was ok... i only watched for alice and tasha... everyone else was boring
Old 02-19-2007, 10:28 AM
Absolute Fan

loved this episode. i like the jodi/bette relationship and the way its being played out even though i know it has no chance of making it, its fun to watch. i think when bette and tina get back together (as we all know they will) i think they will have a stronger relationship because they will have taken what they've learned from the time they were apart.

jenny is getting worse by the minute, the girl really needs help. printing a book about your friends personal lives is just so wrong not to mention mean.

not alot of people like tina this season and for awhile i wasn't crazy about her eigther but i'm starting to like her again. i feel for her, it can't be easy having her and bettes' personal history open to speculation and having your boss ask you if it was true that your ex cheated on you with the plumber? (tina actually had to correct him.)
Old 02-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Addicted Fan

I miss season 2. I honestly cannot get behind Jodi's character, and I honestly never though Bette would get involved with someone so radically different. Radically different is not always a bad thing - but in this case, Jodi's principles seem to go above and beyond what Bette is willing to give, and it feels forced to me.
Old 02-20-2007, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah. As soon as Jodi said she didn't like kids. Eh. Knew nothing would come out of that relationship.

-- Patti
--
Old 02-20-2007, 12:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

I liked that episode.. I really did

I also like BEtte and Jodie.. altough I agree with you all that tis relationship wont make it through.. but its fun to watch

I also like Alice and tasha a lot

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign