Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-27-2007, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Episode 4x4: LAYUP Discussion Thread

Episode 4 - "Layup"
In episode 404, Bette deals with an artist (Marlee Matlin) whose work is politically incendiary, and fears the potential for disaster in the relationship between Phyllis and Alice; Tina is rejected by her friends at a softball game and joins the opposing team.

Directed By: Jessica Sharzer
Written By: Elizabeth Ziff

TVMA (D,L,S) - Adult Content, Graphic Language
Old 01-29-2007, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Okay my thoughts on the episode. Short but sweet:

Jenny annoys me greatly. I still see no point to Max but I guess he & Brooke are going to become a thing. I hated how they treated Tina at the softball game. I've had issues w/Tina in the past but I don't think she deserves to be treated like an outcast. I'm loving Alice's new relationship w/Phyllis, I hope Phyllis doesn't break her heart. I love Shane's relationship w/her brother. I like that Phyllis hired Helena.

All in all a decent episode. This season is definitely better to me than last yr.
Old 01-30-2007, 08:04 AM
Passionate Fan

Why are they saying softball game in the preview when it was basketball?

I'm thinking the Max story will end up with him getting fired for that, it would suck Jenny annoys me too, get rid of her already or have someone kick her ass or something. Phyllis was funny and I'm starting to like the character. Seeing a more human side of Shane is always nice and I really didn't recognize Kristanna Loken at first.