Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-15-2006, 04:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh I knew we had a month sometime I just had no idea when

Sara- Go you for being on the panel! And go us for you mentioning us!

Gaby- Have fun at the dance!
Old 10-15-2006, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Well had fun at the dance. Danced with some girls a little. Well it was practically all girls there anywho, 'cause y'know, 99% of my school is female. Wasn't more than platonic though. A shame. One of my crushes was there, she was one of the Queens for Queen and Queen. Didn't talk with her much though 'cause she was helping the DJ a bit. (She was the one who got him to come, I think he's her boyfriend's dad or some relative of her boyfriend. But she's bi. She said so in the first meeting of the year.)

Weird that my other crush wasn't there though. Especially considering it was her (or it might have been her girlfriend's) idea to have a little coming out of the closet thing. (That didn't really work out though, btw..)
I made my icon.
Old 10-16-2006, 07:44 AM
New Fan

how now brown cow??
hows things with y'all?
in a kinda funny mood, things r great wi K but started in a new bar at the wkend and ders this totally hot girl that works there. i used to go there all the time and i thought i would have noticed someone as hot as her before. we cleaned the bar at the end of the nite and had a great laugh. oh god im in trouble now, jus when you think you got it nice and handy a hot chick comes in2 the equation! ekkk!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Haven't been on in a while, not too much has been going on in my life. The Coming Out Panel went well, mine was the only "happy" story. Everyone else had stories of sadness, and disowning and non-acceptance and all that other junk. It was fun tho. And over the weekend my parents and bro came up to visit me, and because there was a baby shower for my new baby cousin Bradyn. He is so adorable!!! So it was a lot of fun being around all of my family, I got to talk to my bro for like 3 hrs that night which was so much fun! Good stuff!

So for GLBT history month, my college had been flying the Pride Flag outside the administative building with the US and Minnesota and POW flags. But over the weekend someone STOLE the Pride Flag!!!! We're so pissed off about it, we think it might be someone who e-mailed the GLBT Services complaining about the flag earlier this month. Anyway there's a rally this afternoon for the return of the Pride Flag, I'm going! It's gunna be great!
RIP Kenneth Ramage 7/27/06 We'll miss you buddy
Old 10-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Awesome! Well not about the stealing of the Pride Flag but about the rally and the family visit. Let us know how the rally goes!
I made my icon.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

You might want to rethink marrying the lines "Kids are dead! Kids are dead!" ("Happy days are here again.").
Old 10-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

i went to the mall today and so many hot girls one eyed me down lol and my bestfriend kept playing with my hair and she touched my neck and i got shivers then we held hands for a long time but we like weaved are fingers through each others hands and we got a lot of stares i dont think she noticed but it was really scary how perfect it felt and she must have felt it too. i htink shes bi but shes scared to admit how she feels anyone got any advice
Old 10-29-2006, 08:10 AM
New Fan

so you guys have mad #8 discussion thread! Well done! I am so new to this. my friend is hooked on forums told me to give it a try so here i am!
Old 10-31-2006, 07:38 AM
New Fan

hey hows goes it folks?
i finally have a day off and time 2 sit online and chill.
alot has changed since i last posted. me and k broke up. she broke up wi me. it was my fault. i have had no time lately so i cant expect her 2 hang around for ever.
sure it was fun wile it lasted. for a wile too i was jus about to come out. evernything seems so much easier when your with someone. now i dont have the nerve to. maybe this is just an excuse...... i dont know. all i do know is- the closet suits me fine rite now!

i think!
Old 10-31-2006, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Well I came out to a close friend of mine back home last night. Woo. Go me. She had a positive reaction so yay.
I made my icon.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

StellaB, Welcome to our club! Tell us a little about yourself!

Nicole, Oh, I'm sorry that you got dumped. That really sucks! Coming out takes time, be sure to do it when you're ready, not when the time suits you.

Gaby, YAY!!!! congrats!

Hmm.... well we still haven't found out who stole our pride flag, but the flag poll was fixed and we raised a new flag up. It was a lot of fun, we had a march and everything! I even brought my guitar and played that protest song that goes "stop children, what's that sound? everybody look what's going down." Oh, Happy Belated Holloween!! My Holloween was good, my floor went trick-or-treating around our building and I got a lot of candy!!! hee hee... sugar!!! I'm also super psyched because I get to go home this weekend for my brother's play!!!! yay!!!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 10:59 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, girls! I absolutely LOVE your avatar, Sara!
Well, what's there to tell about me I'm 26, I'm half Canadian (and half Austrian) and right now I live in Austria. So I'm apologizing in advance if my English's strange sometimes cuz I've got a constant mix of German and English in my head But I'm gonna go back to Canada soon! Oh and I've got a girlfriend We've been together for a year now and I've never been happier in my whole life

I'm so sorry you got dumped, Nicole hope things will be getting better for you But I agree, coming out takes a lot of time... I still couldn't tell my parents. They have quite old-fashioned close-minded views, especially my mom. She says she's alright with people being gay as long as it doesn't concern our family. But I still keep on hoping.
Old 11-07-2006, 01:08 AM
Loyal Fan

Hey guys! I haven't been here in sooo long! I truly missed you guys! And it looks that there's been a lot of things going on. Sorry I wasn't here to share in the fun . But anyways, can you believe I'm 22 and want to have a baby? I can't believe myself sometimes! It's just that my mom's best friend had her baby two months ago and he is sooo adorable. I love the little guy! I have pictures of him everywhere! So, I'm like his auntie and something of the like, and I'm always so happy to see him. I told my mom: "I want one!" then she told me: "Later." Guess she's not ready to be a grandma I know I'm not all that ready either, I haven't started college yet, and I want to be able to provide for my little one when it's born, even if my husband or wife (or even if I'married at all) is working as well. You never know when things may change and you find yourself in a situation in which you will have to put food on the table. I want to be ready in ALL aspects.

So, here's a pic of my "nephew" the cutest, most adorable baby in the world

Awwwww!

Ok, girls, I'll leave you guys to your fun. It's nice to have come in here and talked to you all, I really did miss you. I hope you have a great week. Hugs and Kisses!

Marina
make sure your hands are clean.

Bob Marley
Old 11-09-2006, 09:29 AM
Dedicated Fan

Eilleen, thanks! I love my Avatar too!!!

Marina, adorible!!!!

I've been doing a happy dance all day!!! DEMS CONTROL CONGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Needless to say, I'm very happy!

But, I'm also very sad because 7 states banned same-sex marriage this election well, you win some, you loose some I guess...
Old 11-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsgirl452 (View Post)
But, I'm also very sad because 7 states banned same-sex marriage this election well, you win some, you loose some I guess...
Does that mean that all the rest allows them?