Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-28-2014, 06:10 AM
Passionate Fan

That's pretty crappy. And I also noticed Nicky favorited a tweet about Sophia Bush and... I don't really know what that's supposed to mean.
Old 01-29-2014, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

oh no anyone knows any news about them?
Old 01-30-2014, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

She deleted all the pics of her and Chad off her instagram. Looks like it's over. Well, that was quick.

Old 01-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

This is probably not the greatest time to ask this but did they really get married back in December? If they did, I'm pretty sure the divorce would get publicized, they're not going to be able to hide it.

This is going to be really really bad for Chad. Two divorces? With both marriages lasting for barely months? or days?

WTF happened between them? They were so madly in love one minute and now boom all the love is just... gone?
Old 01-31-2014, 02:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah it was so strange...
Old 02-01-2014, 12:31 PM
New Fan

Something tells me chad cheated again.... And she didn't accept it. Good for her...
Old 02-01-2014, 01:56 PM
New Fan

I noticed she deleted the pictures of her and Chad a few weeks ago, but then we saw them together at the Golden Globes after party. Maybe she deleted them because there was alot of hateful comments and stuff about his passed relationships..
Old 02-01-2014, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

It was def only a few days ago that she deleted them.

Old 02-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie08 (View Post)
I noticed she deleted the pictures of her and Chad a few weeks ago, but then we saw them together at the Golden Globes after party. Maybe she deleted them because there was alot of hateful comments and stuff about his passed relationships..
Doesn't explain why she would favorite a tweet about Sophia Bush and post things about "a man's character being unclear" or her unfollowing Chad and vice versa.

I'm sorry to say this but... I think I'm beginning to understand why Cristal, Sandy, Pat and the other ex-posters stopped being a fan of his. He's a serial monogamist.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe he has serious problems.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:55 AM
Master Fan

Or he bats for the other team. Just saying! Would make ALOT of sense as to why he 1.) Took the blame for the whole Paris thing so easily and why Sophia wanted an annulment on the basis of fraud. The cheating could have been a cover up of the real reason. 2.) Kenzie posting the cryptic "gay" comments on twitter. 3.) Why he never takes a break between women. Maybe he feels he always needs a cover. Just my opinion. It's very very possible.

Old 02-02-2014, 08:00 AM
New Fan

I doubt he's gay. There have been many many stories about so many girls he slept with. A girl i know also hooked up with him while he was with Kenzie.

He's just a typical case of a cheater and is very troubled. And probably the thing with his mom leaving plays a huge part in this.
Old 02-02-2014, 06:04 PM
New Fan

What's the story about Kenzie's gay comment?

Honey, soooo many guys are actually gay but have sex with girls anyway. Some men are married and have kids and actually are guy but can't Stand the idea of coming out of the closet. Just saying...Chad could be gay or bi. At least, I'm actually pretty sure he's bisexual anyway.

I'm just about 99% sure he cheated on Nicky. She wouldn't have deleted all the pictures of him from her Instagram if he didn't hurt her.

He's just messed up. Kenzie posted a vid on Instagram with the song "she walked away" pretty sure she was trying to say something here. Maybe she was the one who left...I'm not worried : in a few days he'll probably be engaged again.

Anyway.... Isn't it convenient how they don't mind spreading their private lives all over Instagram and Twitter, and then they just go silent, not keeping their fans updated ?

I think the bottom line is : chad needs to grow up. When I think about it he married Sophia and rubbed his new romance in her face whereas they weren't even divorced yet (which is unprofessional and really mean) and after humiliating her. Then he was with Kenzie for seven years and apparently cheated on her whereas he should've protected her considering their age difference. And he rubbed his new love with nicky having no respect towards the girl he shared his life and bed with for seven freaking years. Looser !!!

Last edited by RitaD; 02-02-2014 at 06:23 PM
Old 02-02-2014, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

^ hear, hear.

Old 02-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreambignflyhigh__ (View Post)
I doubt he's gay. There have been many many stories about so many girls he slept with. A girl i know also hooked up with him while he was with Kenzie.
Now that you brought that up, I'm also quite sure Chad is bisexual and still in the closet. That's probably why he's almost never been vocal about lgbt rights.

And I'll let you know what a friend of mine (a very close one) told me a few days ago after I was telling her that I was having doubts about Chad and Nicky breaking up, my friends showed me some dms Chad sent her back in 2012 on twitter. and they were really dirty messages. Like something you send to your girlfriend. And he was supposed to be with Kenzie back then and I felt like I was thrown off a cliff. This guy is a psycho.

I just. I don't have sympathy anymore. So glad Nicky got away before he could do more damage.