Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2009, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

If the majority doesn't like the title, then it can be changed I just thought it'd be fun to mix things up, and have an awesome name instead of a blah ''pet'' thread name, it's just so plain and expected

Oh, am I embarressed now!!!!! Why didn't he come, didn't you bring him treats?

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 10-02-2009, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

I'm searching online, trying to gather information on exactly how to spell Ozzie/Aussie's name. Here's what I have seen so far, some are really old from like 2004, others are more recent:

Quote:
Chad has five dogs: a shepherd/wolf mix named Joe, which he takes everywhere with him; a french mastiff named Ozzie which was born with only one testicle (Jared Padalecki calls him "nutclopse"); a pomeranian named Charlie; a boxer/pit bull mix named Annie; and a guard dog named Axel which he bought Sophia for protection. The dog Chad bought in Australia cost him $10,000 in repairs in his apartment!
Source

Quote:
He has three dogs. A shepherd/wolf mix named Joe, which he takes everywhere with him and a guard dog named Axel. He and Kenzie share a Chihuahua/Pomeranian mix named TumTum.
Source

But then, I found this article Chad did for HOW way back in 2005..

Quote:
Q: How did you deal with being so far away from home?

Oh, it sucked. It sucked, I’ll be honest. I like Australia, I really did, but I wish I had a little bit more time to travel, loved their cranberry juice and their food, but I think to be honest, you just miss American television, and you miss your things, I missed my dog, I got Aussie [another dog] over there, which was awesome, but my first born child, Joe, my first born son, he’s my dog Joe, I was away from him and I was away from Soph and I was away from everything back home, so I think that’s hard, especially for three and a half months when you do not get an opportunity to leave.
Source

So honestly, I think Ozzie's name is Aussie. Sorry for being wrong, Deanna was right on this one

About the title, I mean it is kinda different for a title, calling his pets "lovers", but once you read the OP it's obvious what you mean as 'lovers' I mean, I like it, but if people really don't like it, then we can change it, but only if people are super against it.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Master Fan

I wanted it to be different I just know that his animals are such a huge part of his life, just like his ''lovers'' have been aka when he was with Sophia and now that he's with Kenzie, he spends every minute with his lover, so it's kinda a metafor, as he spends every minute with his beloved pets too That's the meaning behind it.. I don't think anyone finds the title ''disturbing'', or they would have mentioned it by now, but yeah, thats the meaning behind it Maybe that way it makes more sense.

Dude, in the past, when we talked about Aussie, I said that was how it was spelt, but you always corrected me saying it was wrong, and after getting tired of it, I started spelling it like you For Deanna you'll check, but for me... noooooo

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 10-02-2009, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm fine with the title, I love it, it's funny and after all it's also true, cause Chad loves his dogs he called Joe "my first born child"
Old 10-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

I do understand the metaphor, and I think it's a good one I don't think anyone has a problem with it, just commenting how it's different and unexpected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
Dude, in the past, when we talked about Aussie, I said that was how it was spelt, but you always corrected me saying it was wrong, and after getting tired of it, I started spelling it like you For Deanna you'll check, but for me... noooooo
yeaaah I know, sorry about that, I really always thought it was 'Ozzie' but then I wanted to check and from what I've see it's definitely Aussie, sorry though
Old 10-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

dp.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmeliaBeck (View Post)

So honestly, I think Ozzie's name is Aussie. Sorry for being wrong, Deanna was right on this one
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Shannen, i think the title is cute! and funny if it draw people in coz they think its something else
can you change it in the OP?
Old 10-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Elite Fan

^You double posted, you double posted

Don't delete it, we need to keep our posts
Old 10-02-2009, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

that's an odd post Amelia, telling me off but telling me to keep it
Old 10-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

^ I know, I try, and it's late,
Old 10-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Master Fan

now you need to say "Deanna, you are awesome and you were right about Aussie and i'll never doubt you again!"

*shakes fist* saaaay it!!

Old 10-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Deanna, I will change the name once again *coughAmeliacoughCali*, when I get home from work No worries there!

Manu, I knew you would like it, we've always been on the same page when it comes to things like this

Amelia I should keep punching you, but I won't And ''don't delete it, we need the posts?

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 10-03-2009, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

Shannen.

i knew it was Aussie coz i remember Chad was asked if he was named after Australia, she goes "Aussie, as in here?" (meaning Australia) and he said yeah.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Ahhhh ok, cool It's nice to finally get some confirmation! Why haven't you mentioned this before? Tsk Tsk

Off to change the graphic.... again

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 10-03-2009, 09:31 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
Ahhhh ok, cool It's nice to finally get some confirmation! Why haven't you mentioned this before? Tsk Tsk
Yeah! Why didn't you mention that piece of information before? I thought you just posted about Australia 'cause you are from there