Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-03-2014, 05:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

^ I'm sorry to hear that you all deserve medals

As for this board it will close you fans are moving on cause he doesn't care honestly done see his acting career going fan his not the hot guy like he use to be
Old 02-03-2014, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
So if any old ''CS'ers'' are reading this, I'm sorry.
I am, too And this isn't just bc of everything that's happened now but how I've felt for years. I apologize to all the people who posted on the CK thread for all those crazy times way back.

Either way I will say that despite everything now, the one good thing that came out of us supporting Chad was each other. Jules, Mel, Azra, Sarah, Manu... and many more became more than fellow posters but friends as well so at least I can take that good thing from this board.

Old 02-03-2014, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow I'm so sorry to read all this
Old 02-03-2014, 08:21 AM
Absolute Fan

I was a regular poster for 2 years here where I modded in between for a couple of months. And I was crazy about the guy, always keeping myself updated with news about him, spending hours of hard work on photoshop to edit the OPs on the threads, blogging about him etc. and it obviously crushed me when I realized it was all for NOTHING. The actor I had admired and stood up for was a dick and a complete joke. And it's funny that I agree with literally every poster on this thread - We've all jumped off his train wreck of a fandom. All for the better. You said it Jmarit. The friends we've made and the learning experience are the two most valuable things we can take away from this situation. I'll never forget Cristal, Jordan, Pat, Veronica, Nat, Taylor and all the other great posters I've had the chance to be friends with.

I hoped Chad would change his ways, get his crap together and rise above his mistakes. But he's doing the complete opposite - he's getting deeper and deeper into his pit of bad behavior... lying to his girlfriends, lying to his fans... just ugh. I don't want to get into that. All I can say is goodbye to the board and it's legacy. May this bring about a new and better chapter for all the ex-posters.
Old 02-03-2014, 08:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I am really sorry to hear all of this

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 02-03-2014, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

The board will be closed this Sunday - on February 09, 2014.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jmarit_ (View Post)
I am, too And this isn't just bc of everything that's happened now but how I've felt for years. I apologize to all the people who posted on the CK thread for all those crazy times way back.

Either way I will say that despite everything now, the one good thing that came out of us supporting Chad was each other. Jules, Mel, Azra, Sarah, Manu... and many more became more than fellow posters but friends as well so at least I can take that good thing from this board.
I've felt it aswell for years and have felt ashamed of my behavior at times here. When I met Sophia in 2008, I was sold and I've felt bad ever since but admitting it is a whole other thing.

I actually feel sorry for Chad. He obviously has deep issues and isn't willing to face them. He's digging a very deep hole, I do hope he can pull himself out one day.
I hope women stay faaaar away from him.

He wont read this thread, he doesn't give a rats ass. Amen to everything thats been said in this thread. Sunday can't come fast enough. That sorry excuse for a man doesn't deserve this board or anything dedicated to him.

icon; gracery | Marie
Old 02-03-2014, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow. I know I don't post here anymore, but I never thought this Board would come to an end. I don't call myself a fan anymore for more than 5 years now, but I used to love Chad so much... I never realized how many fans he disappointed.

I also had the best time here and the worse time, lmao. The CS/CK war was so bad that we had to move the CS Thread to the Sophia Board. This is all behind me now. I was never the biggest CK fan, but after I heard about the break up, I felt really bad for her. He's done the same thing all over again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine_03 (View Post)
And to be really honest, I feel really bad for the way I treated alot of people here too back in the day. I always stuck up for Chad when it had to do with Sophia. Now I feel like a fool, because I'll bet it was all true. So if any old ''CS'ers'' are reading this, I'm sorry.
At that time, you fought for what you thought was right. You supported him and didn't like the hate that was thrown at him. We all make mistakes in life and I don't blame any CKers for what they did. I'm sure he did love K at some point. I just don't respect what he did with both Sophia and Kenzie.

Anyways, I'm sorry that it has come to this. I guess some people just never change.

And I want to say that I'm sorry for all the shiz that the shipper war caused back then. I wish it would've been different but I guess that it is Chad fault. All the bad choices that he made.

Peace.
Old 02-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

I'm glad you all had the friendship here and to chad who know what will happen to him
Old 02-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Elite Fan

I'm glad we're all talking things out. Isn't it sad that this is what it took for us to come together? Sophia deserves better and im glad she found a man that isnt afraid to publically support feminism alongside her and she looks so loved and happy. Even Kenzie and Nicky deserve better and I hope they find it.

No more Team CS, CK, or CN. It's Team WeAllDeserveBetter.

I went to see what threads to post in to say goodbye....the only one I care for is the FurKid thread

Last edited by UpInFlames; 02-08-2014 at 03:01 PM
Old 02-04-2014, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember when this board opened, I remember the epic shipper wars and all it entailed. It was around that time my fangirl days for him started to diminish not because of the fan battles but because I had some sort of iffy vibe about him that just kept getting stronger. I think we all knew that something was off for a long time but projected it off on to shipping wars...time does have a way of reveling all doesn't it.

It's amazing what this board has been through, you all can be proud that you all have survived it and made great friendships despite all the trouble from the past.

The worst thing in your life may just contain the seeds for the best things to begin to grow.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

wow..i never thought this board would ever get closed, but i totally agree that there's no point in keeping this open when most people here are disappointed.

i have to admit that i stopped being a fan of Chad for a long time now. i just didn't care anymore of his projects and anything in his life. but when i read about his break-up with Kenzie, i felt a bit sad because 7 years is a lot of time together i felt a bit shocked when i read then about his relationship with this new girl, because it's weird to me how he can jump from a relationship to another so easily and fast. and it's weird to me how every time he says that he's completely in love
obviously he's just a disappointment now for the way he treats women and people in general and i just can't believe i was such a fan in the past.

it's been a long time since i've posted on this board and in FF in general, but i lurk from time to time..just as a habit so i felt like i needed to post here today because i've spent almost 3 years posting here and i've had some pretty great time here. i found some great girls that soon became very good friends of mine and that i could rely on every time i needed an advice.
i remember the CS/CK fight time and as many of you who have been here at that time, i really feel bad about how the things where handled then. i never thought Kenzie was a bad girl (on the contrary) but as a fan of CS as a couple at the time she kinda seemed like one of the reasons of their breakup...now it's VERY obvious that Kenzie was just a victim and the jerk was Chad

anyway, i feel it's the right time for this board era to end..glad i've been part of this for some time and thanks for the happy moments you girls gave me

• • era • • [icon]
Old 02-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am so confused as to what's going on... What did Chad do?
Old 02-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Elite Fan

So Cristal let me know the other day that the board was closing and this is almost a relief. I can't believe what all has happened, yet I'm not even surprised. It's unsettling too look back and realize how fooled we all were for this charlatan's ways.

For those of you in the dark, it's not all that hard to see, and instead of being coy I'll just spell it out: Chad Michael Murray isn't a role model or hero or great guy as we all thought. He's a disturbed man child who needs a lot of help. He has very little respect from people who honestly want(ed) him to do well. He doesn't seem to have a grasp on how to have decent human relationships. He doesn't seem to care at all for all his dedicated and loyal fans do/did for him. He literally would have fallen off the face of the earth if it wasn't for us, on this particular web forum, after 2005-2006. He might put on a fun façade for us, that he thinks we're awesome after carrying his butt for almost a decade now, but I don't think he cares. If he does, his silence really shows for it.

Chad seems to have very little respect for any and every women he's engaged in a sexual/romantic relationship with. Every single woman that has come out of a relationship with him doesn't seem to think highly of him and distances herself from him as much as possible. I wonder why...

Chad's actions have hurt Sophia, Kenzie, Nicky, and every other unnamed woman he's discarded. He doesn't seem to value any of these women enough to be faithful. Whatever issues he seems to have -- probably stemmed from when his mother left his family as a child -- he should spend time in therapy or with a counselor to straighten them out. I'm not being cruel, and I hope whomever reads this now or 10 years from now realizes that. He has relationship problems that we all here, as fans, tried to cover up or excuse when we didn't need to, and should not have. His actions have affected the lives of each women he betrayed, and the lives of their families and friends as well. And as fans, especially on this board, it affected us a lot too.

If you go through the hundreds of thousands of pages on this board, you will see that, like many of you, my fingerprints are on them. Year after year, day after day. And for a lot of us here, the story is similar. Though a lot of us reading and posting in this thread didn't overlap with each other, each of us contributed our time, our money, our spirits and our hopes onto Chad Michael Murray. We idolized him, we respected him. We thought he was talented and attractive and many other wonderful qualities. We spent YEARS either defending him or giving him enough attention when we should have stepped back and went "Hey, who is this man that we are defending? How much do we really know versus what we want to see?"

It's amazing how we basically saved this guy. There are so many people that spent an inordinate number of hours fighting other people over his relationships. Actual feelings were hurt, and it wasn't healthy. It might have been "fun" at the time to be cruel to one another and throw around gossip or words as to feel like "s/he who speaks loudest, knows best", but in the end, a lot of people were angry and a lot of time was wasted. Imagine what we could of actually accomplished if we didn't waste time fighting...

I still don't care about Sophia Bush. I don't think I ever will, mainly because I have many various interests that consume my time now that isn't a part of. But I wish I could actually apologize to her for things I said. I threw around words and phrases, calling her a **** or a whore for sleeping around with her co-stars, and blamed the majority of their breakup on her. And now, I'm appalled by many of my actions. I don't know Sophia Bush. I've physically have met her, I know second hand gossip surrounding her. But as a woman, I should have never dragged her name through the mud like I did. It was very hateful of me. I was an ignorant kid and all I cared about was protecting Chad's name, so I did what I thought at the time was "the right thing to do." But it wasn't right, it was just mean.

And the same goes for those CSers who were extremely cruel to Kenzie. I know a lot of us weren't nice to Sophia, but just thinking about some of the things that were said about Kenzie, who is almost blameless in this whole mess, when she was just a teenager chill my spine. I think Era said it best:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_era (View Post)
i remember the CS/CK fight time and as many of you who have been here at that time, i really feel bad about how the things where handled then. i never thought Kenzie was a bad girl (on the contrary) but as a fan of CS as a couple at the time she kinda seemed like one of the reasons of their breakup...now it's VERY obvious that Kenzie was just a victim and the jerk was Chad
I honestly never want to go back and read things that were said in some of those CS threads because they were downright cruel to Kenzie. She was a young girl who had a famous actor as a boyfriend. I don't think she had any idea what she was really getting into, as shown by how hurt she is now.

Like many of you here, I basically idolized Chad, hardcore, for a good four or five years. And now, it's like it was all for nothing. I'm grown up now and I see what he is. I'm sorry to all of you guys who fell victim too. A lot of y'all seem smarter than I was at least, to realize that something wasn't a-okay with the dude's persona. I wish I had been like you guys.

I have made some awesome friends here. One of my very best friends now is Marissa aka RiSSLESz (from back when the HOW/Chad-Elisha threads were popular ), after we reconnected last year, and my life would suck without her. I'll always be so grateful towards friends like Cristal, Manu, Laura, Marie, Sonia, Natalie, et cetera. These ladies knew me when I was just a teen posting here, going gaga for Chad, and you guys still mean so darn much to me, even if we haven't REALLY spoken in years. Thank you for that.

Maybe we should use this time as therapy to get it all out of our system Sigh. I wish this hadn't turned out this way, and I hope none of you guys are offended by anything I said. I don't want to leave this board with any bad vibes. We are all better people now, and we know Chad is the enemy here.

I hope one day, Chad will be able to love himself and get the help he needs to be a stronger and wiser person. I hope one day, everything we put into our opening threads of how much we loved and admired him come to fruition, and we feel less like fools than we do now. I think there's too much fame in Chad's eyes to be clear for him to be a better person. I honestly wish him no harm, and I'll probably always hold onto the tiny bit of hope that he'll actually change. It's for your own good, bud.

I'm glad this board made it to a solid decade. Sorry this is how it goes out.
Old 02-04-2014, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

As always, your post is wonderfully put Amelia.

Quote:
If you go through the hundreds of thousands of pages on this board, you will see that, like many of you, my fingerprints are on them. Year after year, day after day. And for a lot of us here, the story is similar. Though a lot of us reading and posting in this thread didn't overlap with each other, each of us contributed our time, our money, our spirits and our hopes onto Chad Michael Murray. We idolized him, we respected him. We thought he was talented and attractive and many other wonderful qualities. We spent YEARS either defending him or giving him enough attention when we should have stepped back and went "Hey, who is this man that we are defending? How much do we really know versus what we want to see?"
I kind of regret not having posted with some of the people I see coming back just to post in this thread. Everyone seems to be great people and it's just so unfortunate that things got so divided over Chad's behavior. While I was not here during the CS vs CK days, I will admit that I avoided places where CS/S fans were because 1) No matter if I believed the cheating rumors or not, it was clear Sophia was deeply hurt by him and I thought she deserved better than someone that wounded her so deeply 2) Those people (some, not all) usually had cruel things to say about Kenzie, a teenager like Amelia said, and I didn't think she deserved that either. It's actually VERY unsettling that people still to this day have such hatred for Kenzie. I think what people fail to realize is Kenzie was young back then, she's 25 going on 26 now and CLEARLY much wiser just by the decisions and moves she making now. But most of all, this is not her world anymore - she walked away from it for reasons known or unknown to us. Let her walk away and heal.

You know what I failed to mention here? One of the BIGGEST things I admired about Chad was his courage in the aftermath of his divorce. He was an inspiration, for me, as someone that was able to rise above all the hate and his past. The last 5-6 months, even before the break up actually, I saw how much Kenzie put up with on her instagram. All the hate messages, sometimes she'd respond (beautifully and with sass btw) and sometimes she'd delete them and block. Even in reading back in the early CK (and CS threads), this woman has been carrying so much hate on Chad's behalf and she STILL comes out of all this with such a bright outlook on her new life and with such strength and dignity.
What did Chad do? He lied in a public statement that he and Kenzie broke up in early 2013 (biggest slap in the face to all that knew it was untrue) when in reality it was the last week of August, he jumped into a new relationship as early as the very first Bills game in the first week of September (the pictures are rare, but they're out there), and then he proceeded to rub his relationship in the media's face and both he and Nicky threw digs at his past relationships, at Kenzie (and Sophia might I add), via twitter even after Kenzie basically gave up trying to speak the truth. Chad clung to Nicky just like he clung to Kenzie after Sophia. This is a vicious cycle that opened my eyes that my admiration was misplaced all these years; in my eyes, Chad has taken the coward's way out everytime and I discovered that Kenzie is the root of that courage and strength I so deeply admired. I am so very grateful that I've been blessed enough to see and acknowledge the source of such strength and courage before everything fell apart or else I would have never known the bravery this woman possesses.
What I am getting at in that long winded paragraph above, is that I very much agree with what some people here are saying - He needs to face his demons and he needs help. And by help I don't mean find another compassionate woman that wants to save him, but to surround himself with friends and family that will help him break this cycle. The only reason a person has to hurt another like this, this often, is because they're battling with some kind of demon of self-hate.

Even though I have come to a state of acceptance and peace with all of this, I'm still angry about how he treated me personally. That'll take time to get over. But even then, I'll second what Amelia said - I wish him no harm, there's a good guy somewhere in there and he needs to learn to forgive himself and let go of what ever demons he's battling. I tried so hard to stand by him back in September, I tried SO HARD even when I knew what I know...but he revealed his true colors right before my eyes and I cannot stand by someone like that. Maybe one day I can watch a movie with him in it and not cringe or be filled with bad memories, but for now I can only wish him well and hope all of this is a turning point. If not, thank you for the memories.

**Clean-up: Though I cleaned up my post from unncessary name calling, I will not delete the true order of events from the break up. It may be hard to read and accept, but the truth should be known. Hearing and believing Kenzie is the least we can do after she was silenced and humiliated by his rep's statement.

Last edited by UpInFlames; 02-08-2014 at 03:48 PM