Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-13-2005, 07:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Martin/Danny Appreciation Thread#1

I couldn't find one of these on the board anywhere, but thought I just had to start one, coz I love absolutely every scene these two are in together.

They are completely hillarious, and I love their friendship. I really like the fact that when the show began, Danny was really reluctant to except Martin and they both had these issues with each other, but now they seem really close.

It also helps that they're both really hot!

Hope everyone will use this thread to post there favourite Martin/Danny moments. God knows there's a lot of them!

And to christen the thread......

Our gorgeous boys!

Last edited by Dublingal; 03-15-2005 at 10:24 AM
Old 03-13-2005, 01:45 PM
MST Manager

Oh, thanks for starting this thread!

I love Danny and Martin's friendship, as well.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:20 AM
Elite Fan

Girl! You have gotta warn me when you're gonna post a pic like that!!1

Okie... I need an avie of that pic... Stat!

Count me as one who adores their banter and am so glad that a friendship evolved between these two!

Old 03-14-2005, 06:25 AM
Passionate Fan

Great idea to start Danny/Marty thread Those two are so funny.

I can't see the pic
Old 03-14-2005, 08:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I also love the idea of a Danny/Martin thread. They didn't start out with the greatest relationship/friendship, but it has certainly evolved. One of the exchanges I like between/about them is from the second episode, Birthday Boy...
Quote:
Martin: So, you want me here?

Jack: Break major protocol on the first day that's what happens. [leaves]

Martin: [sighs] How long does it take to get out of his dog house?

Danny: [smiles and stands] Depends on the dog. [leaves]

SAMANTHA: Don't mind Danny. He's just, uh, marking his territory.
And I can't see the picture either...

So, to make up for it, here are some images from Silent Partner a.k.a. the "Danny and Martin go on a roadtrip to California" episode.

The Walk to the car

The look over the car

The walk on the beach

And one more, just for the heck of it

I just love these guys!
Old 03-14-2005, 10:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Martin/Danny thread, yay

I love their friendship and they usually have funny scenes together.

Laura|
Old 03-14-2005, 10:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Don't know what was up with the image, I tried to fix it so I hope everyone can see it now. If not heres the link to it
http://www.barrettcorner.com/close/photos/ecbc741.jpg

Great pics Meredith

ETA: Urrrgh this is so frustrating now the link won't work. Ok, I give in, I know when I'm beaten.

Last edited by Dublingal; 03-14-2005 at 12:51 PM
Old 03-14-2005, 12:43 PM
MST Manager

Enrique in the sunglasses.

I want to LICK him, seriously.

Thanks for the pics.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak

Thanks for the pics.
I'd be willing to lick either of them. I find it amusing that Danny is wearing pink in this episode, and Martin has worn pink in more than one episode (Bait and American Goddess spring to mind first) and it doesn't detract from their masculinity at all. Very few guys can pull that off. Man those guys are hot! Why can't I work with people like that? Lucky Sam...
Old 03-15-2005, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak

Thanks for the pics.

He is unbelievably yummy in that pic... *sigh*

And I think only a minority of guys can pull off wearing pink. These guys are definitely included....
Old 03-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Those two...

I'm very glad there is a thread about Danny/Martin. I always loved the scenes with those two... The two are hot individually, but the couple altogether is incredibly... oh, please help me with a word in english meaning 'more than hot, irresistible'.

I also like the development of their friendship, and especially Danny's attitude to cheat Martin, but being loyal and sensitive as usual, (and Martin knows that, he never gets angry at Danny's manners).
Old 03-15-2005, 12:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I love these two! Their always funny together and I like what good friends they are. Love those pics of them, haha I've always thought they look great in pink
Lilly Kane: Yeah that, and as kind of a side project, I dispense fashion advice.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Have to agree with you guys, they really can pull off pink! For some reason that just makes them hotter in my eyes.
Old 03-15-2005, 01:42 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra
And I think only a minority of guys can pull off wearing pink. These guys are definitely included....
I know! And pink is my least favorite color to be worn on male or female! But, I think I'll take Danny wearing anything... or nothing.

Old 03-15-2005, 02:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrieross
I also like the development of their friendship, and especially Danny's attitude to cheat Martin, but being loyal and sensitive as usual, (and Martin knows that, he never gets angry at Danny's manners).
Sorryy, I meant 'tease', not 'cheat'!