Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2004, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

hey Jen Thanks for stopping back......well that's a bummer...yea I'd like to think he's a nice guy..... life ussually teaches ppl some tough lessons unfortunately ...hopefully he'll do some growing.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:30 AM
Addicted Fan

Thanx for the info JennPerry!

You know I feel the same way about Dave Letterman, I dodnt know if he'd be the nicest guy to work for, but I do enjoy his show.

And for the record Poddy, at the moment my hair is dark brown on top, with a layer of blonde at the bottom, Sounds weird, looks funky!
Old 03-31-2004, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>You know I feel the same way about Dave Letterman, I dodnt know if he'd be the nicest guy to work for, but I do enjoy his show.</STRONG>
Not to take this off topic, but my ex worked for Letterman (and Kilborn, where we met) and had an absolutely fabulous time working for him. Letterman is a consumate professional, who works very hard and appreciates his staff who works very hard for him. There is very little turnover at Pants (in NYC only) because Dave really takes care of his employees.
Old 04-01-2004, 03:56 AM
Addicted Fan

Jenn, thanx again for the inside info. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I responded to your comments about Dave on the Letterman thread.
Old 04-01-2004, 07:40 AM
Elite Fan

Ahhh Jen The Dave experience warms my cockles(and I needed that..thanks!) After watching him for 20 odd yrs I felt that...just seeing him on camera with Paul his producer lady,Stephanie etc..he always seems brotherly/fatherly and he's always sweet to the *normal ppl* on the show......unless they ask for it...loving your insider scoop Jen!
Old 04-01-2004, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Anything you want to know, just ask. I'm more than happy to share my experiences with the Kilborn.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] ......well of course I'm wondering why you weren't to keen about him......he seems nice on air ussually. Wondering about the writers...did you interact with them too.I find the one who does the english accent and the writer(character) that only does negative comments and smokes interesting and Goldy and Gibby? Jen you're my guru now [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 10:53 AM
Master Fan

He's not a nice person. It took him a week to introduce himself to the interns and he didn't bother to learn anyone's name. He wouldn't say "Good morning" even if you said it first. He would throw temper tantrums (that's the only way to describe it) in rehearsal when things wouldn't go his way. That smary charming guy on television is an act. And that's just glossing over it [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

The writers didn't usually deem to speak with anyone lower than themselves, so I didn't get to know them real well. I did talk with the WA on occasion who is a really cool guy.
Old 04-03-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

I love Craig's sarcastic sense of humor. he comes off as a total ass sometimes but it makes me laugh [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love when talks about always being at the Playboy mansion and how he "feels good, had a great workout today" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but I hate that he's on so late! sometimes I can't stay up to watch...argh.
Old 04-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

wow Jen that is so surprizing...he *is* a really good actor cause I've been watching him for years and I would have never guessed that about him [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] I'll still watch him cause the show just makes me happy...I love it...it is gonna take some of the bloom off the rose knowing that stuff though...temper tantrums?? bazaar....What yr were you there for?

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] crabby
Old 04-07-2004, 10:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Jenn you should sell all your tawdry stories to the National Enquirer.....or you could just tell em' all here for free!

Yeah. Tell em' here.

More!

'Sup Crabby! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]
Old 06-19-2004, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

I kept thinking about Merv on Craig when he was doing all the respectful President Reagan funeral stuff.......jolting.

Saw Jeff Goldbloom on Craigers the other night.....Always love him!!! Craig and he always are very amusing.....love them both!
Old 07-20-2004, 11:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Did anyone watch last night? Is so could you please tell me the name of the band that performed.

Old 07-22-2004, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

Hey dawson,,, On the 20th Sonic Youth performed........kinda weird..........with an interestingly off tunish female lead singer?
Old 07-22-2004, 07:37 AM
Loyal Fan

Thank you, podmom. This was a very interesting band.