Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-26-2003, 12:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~*RaineDayz*~:
<STRONG>Oh my favorite episode, was with Colin Farrell on it. I loved when they had that picture of them in bed together [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I remember that one! Heh. It was also pretty funny when they were talking about names for Colin's baby, and also how Conan was saying how there were two types of Irish people - the ruggedly handsome ones (Colin) and the ones that resemble leprechauns (himself). [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 01:11 AM
Extreme Fan

i [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] conan!! he's my fu*ckin boy! i'm always string dancing this way, hissing like a cat that way....the conan fro...arnold impressions...his nerd speak...driving the desk...oh conesy...how i love thee. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

my favorite has been michael jackson on the tv monitor. "you are very develish conan", it's too much for me [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

one time i was watching conan, as i do every night, my before bed ritual, and my dad came in and was like why are you watching him? he sucks. i went into a very eric forman like shock when he was told luke skywalker was a little fruit.

"Conan...is NOT....cleary he and andy richter, I--" [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

how can you possibly not like conan? unless your michael bolton??

........anybody see him on Martha Stuart [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so..funny.....he looked like irish fabio....that's good stuff [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]

[ 11-26-2003: Message edited _kwyjibo_ ]

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
Old 11-26-2003, 01:37 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _kwyjibo_:
<STRONG>

........anybody see him on Martha Stuart [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] so..funny.....he looked like irish fabio....that's good stuff [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] [img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Omgsh that was so freakin hilarious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I just saw the clip on the show now the actual Martha Stuart ep.

I missed it last night [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] was it new?
Old 11-26-2003, 04:45 PM
Absolute Fan

I love Conan, but I haven't watched it in such a long time (stupid work). But I finally have a break, and I'm watching him tonight. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What's so great about him is that he can make fun of himself. Whenever a celebrity compliments him on graduating from Harvard, he replies with a joke like, "Yeah, Harvard Clown College." I just think he's hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2003, 06:29 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>Whenever a celebrity compliments him on graduating from Harvard, he replies with a joke like, "Yeah, Harvard Clown College." I just think he's hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Yeah like when Jennifer Garner was on he goes, "You should know I graduated from Harvard driving school. I can parallel park like a bastard."

I dont remember exactly what he said but it was hilarious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2003, 06:34 PM
Loyal Fan

OMFG! I love conan! I mean I REALLY love him. And I'm so stoked that theres this thread.

My favorite things in Conan is when they do Arnold Swartzeneger and he does his string dance in the beginning. I love when he has spasms and knocks things over.

But I loved the episode with Jim Carrey when they laughed and laughed and I also loved this one Christmas episode where they dumped snow on Tom Hanks. God! Its just the best show.
Old 11-27-2003, 11:48 PM
Master Fan

Conan is just so funny, I love his show so much.

I have to say the one that sticks out in my head the most is during the winter olympics, and his whole video on that. From the skating on the ice and the robot "checking him out" to him learning to ski, or was it snow board, and he falls and goes "(forgot the guys name), I love you man"

hilarious [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
who you will be.
Old 11-28-2003, 12:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eyes on Jackie:
<STRONG>
I also loved this one Christmas episode where they dumped snow on Tom Hanks. God! Its just the best show.</STRONG>
I loved that episode. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He was so excited that he had him on the show, and the look he gave Tom when he dumped the snow on him was priceless.

Probably the funniest thing I ever saw on Conan was the eppie when Triumph interviewed all those Star Wars fans outside of a theater. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 06:51 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>Does anyone else love the talking faces? The Arnold ones have been hysterical.</STRONG>
YES! My favorite was just after the elections, with George Bush. "I'd like to wish Al Gore congrataltions on becoming president."
"No, George, Al isn't the president."
"Oh. Bill Clinton?"
"No...you are."
"Oh. Not good...." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 11:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by southside:
<STRONG>

Probably the funniest thing I ever saw on Conan was the eppie when Triumph interviewed all those Star Wars fans outside of a theater. [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I love that one! And that guy was like, "I'm Garndwarf the Dragonmaster, and don't you forget it." And he goes, "Yeah, and don't you forget to finish your filet-o-fish."

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 11-28-2003, 05:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MARIAROCKS000:
<STRONG>

I love that one! And that guy was like, "I'm Garndwarf the Dragonmaster, and don't you forget it." And he goes, "Yeah, and don't you forget to finish your filet-o-fish."</STRONG>
That was hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I loved when he told him this, "Burger King, where all dragon masters eat."

I rewatched his 10th anniversary special on Comedy Central, and I almost forgot how funny it was. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Conan. He is my fav Late Night host.
On Nov 7th I went to a taping of his show as a late b-day gift. He is *so* tall in person. I'm gonna try to get tickets again.

I loved when he use to come out in the beginning and act like he was falling. I also love when he does his George Bush face and would walk around like a penguin. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] He doesn't do it anymore though [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

btw does anyone know a good site where I can find Conan pics.
Old 11-28-2003, 07:31 PM
Master Fan

I love the Celebrity Secrets segment of the show. Does anyone remember the one featuring Gwenyth Paltrow? It was probably one of the funniest ones I've seen.

"You'd never know it by my movies but I haven't taken a shower in seven years. I smell like an old dumpster. Take it or leave it boys."

"Halle Berry totally stole the whole crying-when-you-win-your-Oscar thing from me. Also, all that other stuff about opening the door for other black actresses, that was mine too."

"I'm superstitious. Before I start a new movie, I also kill a hobo with a hammer."

"In Shakespeare in Love, I played a woman playing a man playing a woman. In actuality, I am a man who was playing a woman, playing a man, playing a woman. My apologies to anyone who's ever whacked off to me."
Old 11-28-2003, 08:25 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh god, I LOVE Celebrity Secrets. The Gwenyth one was hilarious. It was just the way she delivered the lines, it was abo****ely hilarious.

I also loved the Snoop Dog ones.

"Before I was called 'Snoop Dog' I was called 'Snoop Doggy Dog.' Before that I was called 'Snoop Diggity Doggity Dogg.' Before that, I was just called, 'The Phantom.'"
"Last Christmas I put on a Santa Claus mask, and I said to three of my ladies, 'ho, ho, ho.' They didn't think it was funny."

"It's true, Dr. Dre is not a real doctor. I just wish he had told me that before I let him remove my pancreas."

"When I go to restaurants, the waiters always ask me if I want a doggy bag. I'm tired of that. All you waiters, stop asking me if I want a mother****** doggy bag."

And the Fabio one is great too.

"When I first started endorsing I Can't Believe It's Not Butter I pointed out that the name was a double negative. It should be called, I Believe It's Butter."
"My name is really Fabio. It's Fabio Schwartzbaum."

"From the moment I stepped foot on the set of the movie Dude Where's My Car? I knew where the car was."

"People say 'How great to be Fabio- you have no enemies.' Well, Fabio does have one enemy...Coolio."

When he said the "Coolio" line, I cracked up. It was hilarious.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

I LOVE Conan! He's hilarious! I hardly ever get to see his show though because I can't stay up til 1:30am watching tv on school nights, and on fridays im exhausted and usually sleeping by midnight [img]smilies/embarrassment.gif[/img]. BUT when I do see it I'm practically crying from laughing so hard.

He does a hilarious Anna Nicole impression! and the faces... I love the Martha Stewert one and the Hilary Clinton one. They're so funny.