Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-09-2004, 04:35 AM
Addicted Fan

.....And it's 9.35 and Rove has begun. Julian Clary has just arrived.....wearing some sort of sparkly barracuda on his head....... [img]smilies/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 03-09-2004, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Rove was just in his element listening to Nancy Cartwright do all the voices, wasn't he! Hell, so was I, I didn't know she was the voice of Ralph as well! He's one of my favourites. I wish she had have said, "I ated the purple berries!" [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

The radio serial was funny - It's great how the celebs get into it. Pete's French accent is getting worse and worse, LOL! I missed Rove last week though, who was the guest on the radio skit then?

And those Shaolin Monks... woah. Breaking those post thingies on their heads, and the little ones holding their leg up in the air like that for that length of time! My God.

Julian Cleary's hat... shiny.
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 03-09-2004, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I had to [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

*hope it works* [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

edited - Ok...I've watched Rove live and the lady who does Bart and the other ones [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] was so funny

I find Lisa Marie's interview a little [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] weird
Rove asking her a question and not getting it [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 03-09-2004: Message edited Crazy_D+J_Fan ]
Old 03-10-2004, 01:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Carly--I think last week it was Guy Sebastian, or maybe the week before that, he did a funny Indian accent.

I love All that Glitters, especially the sound effects and, "This is Conrad Speaking, speaking." [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hmmm Lisa Marie Presley, not really a good interview subject is she? Thats what I love about Rove, he makes it look easy, glossing over the awkward parts and moving onto a new question.

BTW, Rove is featured in today's edition on the Guide in Melbourne's HeraldSun, talking about his company Roving Enterprises.
Old 03-10-2004, 06:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally posted by sarzy:
<STRONG>Hmmm Lisa Marie Presley, not really a good interview subject is she?</STRONG>
That's for sure [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Guy was funny [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] last week
Old 03-13-2004, 10:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Oh I'm a slack bunny today, can some nice person take pity on my uselessness and tell me who's gonna be on this Tuesday?

Can't wait for more All That Glitters--Fast becoming my fave segment!
Old 03-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Addicted Fan

Tonite's epi--Extreme Grant and a vat of Guinness, Lano and Woodley piff jelly beans at everyone and Danny Bhoy talks about being HARRRRRD but FAAAAAAAIIIR.
Old 03-17-2004, 01:13 AM
Elite Fan

anyone seen the 92.9 ads with Rove, Peter and Corrine [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-17-2004, 04:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

The one where they're dancing with the purple hippo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love it when the hippo does that pointing move in Rove's direction and he's all "Woah, settle down there buddy, what's your problem?!" Heh.

The pool of Guiness was fun.

Soccer balls? I'll take TEN! (Was that the quote or did I just totally stuff it up?) [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Neighbours|Official Idol Geek™|Sidekick #194
Old 03-17-2004, 05:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by p&j =true luv:
<STRONG>anyone seen the 92.9 ads with Rove, Peter and Corrine [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
God I'm a moron, took me a minute to figure out that it's 101.9 in Melbourne, but it must be the same ad. Ahh the purple spanking Sumo hippo!
Old 03-17-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

Corrine was classic last night. Loved the lymerick. [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] The pool of Guinness was so funny! Thought it was so cute Rove put his goggles on firt before sliding in at the end too. Aww. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I also loved Pete's likening the morgage monster to a wet poo too. He's so right! [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img]

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 03-17-2004, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved how they talked about the ads [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] they should have talked about the walking tongue [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
Bad ad *puke*
Old 03-17-2004, 11:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Ack! The tongue ad! That is so feral.

Sadly tonight I saw Danny Bhoy on Stand-up on the ABC, and he did the exact same routine as he did on Rove. Like word for word. It was a bit tragic.

Fiddily-dee potatoes
Old 03-20-2004, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

oh that tongue ad is gross [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 03-20-2004, 09:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by CarlyM:
[QB]The one where they're dancing with the purple hippo! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I love it when the hippo does that pointing move in Rove's direction and he's all "Woah, settle down there buddy, what's your problem?!" Heh.

The pool of Guiness was fun.

Hey there folks,

I'm new here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Just a quick note - there's screen shots of the Rove Live Radio advertisment (as mentioned above) available for viewing here [ Rove Live Radio - Hippo commericial ] & captions of Rove in a pool of Guinness beer aswell if anyone is interested.