Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Episode 2.20: Hit Me (All New)

From NBC

Quote:
HIT ME!
9pm 2005-03-28 ALL NEW!
When you've seen it all, you ain't seen nothing-- Emmy Winner Don Knotts guest stars -- When cutting-edge surveillance technology fails to catch a thief in the act, Ed must rely on good ol' human ingenuity to crack the case. Elsewhere, Mary (Nikki Cox) and Mike (James Lesure) intervene when a cheating husband is caught red-handed. Meanwhile, when Montecito's grooviest high-roller is in need of vintage duds, only Emmy-winner Don Knotts (as himself, "The Andy Griffith Show") can keep his polyester groove alive. Josh Duhamel, Vanessa Marcil, Molly Sims and Marsha Thomason also star.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:57 PM
Master Fan

I missed the first half of this episode, anything really good happen?
who you will be.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:40 AM
Addicted Fan

I didn't really like this eppy so much, mostly because i didn't understand what they did to that guy who was cheating.

I knew that there was more to that couple, than they showed in the beginning. I thought that she was hitting him, but i didn't expect the tai-bo thing. that was so hileriaus, when she was showing it to Mary!!

That comp. nerd was cute even though he was a thief, i just loved it how he liked Nessa. But Nessa and Mike need to get it on already!!!

And there were some great qoutes:
Ed: blablabla the right hand
Danny: Right hand?!?!?!
Ed: Yeah, attached to his right arm.

Old 03-29-2005, 08:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I *still* don't get the smart table (I missed the first couple minutes). But other than that I liked the ep
Old 03-29-2005, 04:54 PM
Loyal Fan

This was a pretty good episode. The only thing I didn't like was Mary's secret admirer being mentioned. I don't like Mary with anyone but Danny!

Delinda was funny. "I am a water sign." Whatever she said, it was funny. I like her so much better now than at the beginning of the show.
Old 03-30-2005, 05:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Me to, her acting has much improved since the previous year.
Old 04-08-2005, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

I thought the ep was pretty good, but not one of the best.

Oh this Mary's admirer storyline is driving me crazy. I think they are going to keep us waiting on who it is. We only have like a few eps to go this season so they had better hurry up.

I thought the ending was hilarious with 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon' played. I was surprised to see that it was the wife who was beating the husband up.

I think the character of Delinda is getting better and she is not as spoiled. I think alot of the characters are different actually. Nessa is much different too. You really could not call her an Ice Queen anymore. I wonder what will happen with her and Mike.