Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2006, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Season Two Appreciation Thread #1 (99-00): Leo/Piper/Dan, Oh My!

Witch Trial
The sisters face a demon named Abraxas, who steals the Book of Shadows and undoes some of the spells they've cast (in reverse order), releasing old vanquished enemies of the Charmed Ones.

Morality Bites
Phoebe has a vivid premonition foretelling her own death - burned at the stake for killing a man with her powers - in the year 2009. To prevent her execution, the sisters travel to the future.

The Painted World
Prue finds some mysterious words on an unusual painting at the auction house, which, when said aloud, send her into another dimension within the painting of a castle.

The Devil's Music
Worried about cash flow in the struggling new P3 club, Phoebe and Prue conspire to take on a zero interest loan behind Piper's back, trusting that she will be able to make the club successful.

She's A Man, Baby, A Man
When Phoebe starts to have visions and feelings of a seductress who kills men, the Charmed Ones cast a spell to uncover the demon, but there is a glitch.

That Old Black Magic
The sisters are forced to turn to a reluctant teen-ager (Jay Michael Ferguson) when an evil witch (Brigid Brannagh) escapes the confines of her 200-year-old prison.

They're Everywhere
A group of warlocks that are knowledge thieves, are hunting down a young man named Eric, who has uncovered the location of one of the greatest sources of power in the world - the Akashic Records. Meanwhile, Prue has her hands full.

P3 H2O
The sisters are faced with the demon that killed their mom when it decides to start killing innocents again, twenty years after her death.

Ms. Hellfire
Prue goes undercover to find out who sent an assassin to kill them and other witches on Friday the 13th.

Heartbreak City
A demon named Drasi steals Cupid's ring, which he uses to bring couples together, to tear them apart. Now Cupid must convince the Halliwells to help him get it back before Drasi breaks all of the relationships, thus killing Cupid.

Reckless Abandon
The sisters must find a way to vanquish a ghost who is intent on killing all of the men in a family line, including the last male, a baby named Matthew.

Awakened
Prue and Phoebe break a code of conduct to cure Piper when she is hospitalized with a deadly disease, but the illness is spread to other patients.

Animal Pragmatism
Phoebe attempts to reverse the spell that turned animals into good-looking dates for her study group, creating a virtual zoo at the club.

Pardon My Past
Phoebe is faced with the dark past of her previous life when it comes back to haunt her.

Give Me A Sign
Prue cannot resist the attraction she feels for her kidnapper (Antonio Sabato Jr.) when she is abducted by a former flame who is fleeing a powerful demon.

Murphy's Luck
After Prue prevents a woman named Maggie Murphy (Amy Adams) from committing suicide, a Darklighter (Arnold Vosloo) puts a curse on her that throws her into a depression that could cost her life.

How To Make A Quilt Out Of Americans
An old family friend (Anne Haney) appeals to Piper, Phoebe and Prue to stop a demon (Cameron Bancroft) who peels the skin from corpses; Piper doesn't want to be a witch anymore.

Chick Flick
A demon emancipates celluloid monsters from the confines of the silver screen to kill Phoebe, Piper and Prue. Guest star: Chris Payne Gilbert.

Ex Libris
Phoebe helps the ghost of a student who was killed to prevent the publication of her thesis on evil; the Goo Goo Dolls perform at Piper's nightclub. Phoebe helps the ghost of Charlene, a student killed by Libris.

Astral Monkey
The doctor that treated Piper when she was critically ill, discovers and gains the sisters' powers.

Apocalypse, Not
A Genie, employed by a Dragon Warlock to steal the Halliwells' powers, offers to grant each sister one wish for whatever they most desire.

Be Careful What You Witch For
A Genie, employed by a Dragon Warlock to steal the Halliwells' powers, offers to grant each sister one wish for whatever they most desire.

source: IMDb

Last edited by runawaaay; 03-26-2021 at 11:37 AM
Old 10-23-2006, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

How fun!I loved season 2!
Insurgent
Old 11-09-2006, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

I liked this season, but I didn't love it.

I'm not sure why...something felt like it was missing. Although, I did enjoy the whole Dan/Piper/Leo triangle...although, Dan was getting irksome.
Old 11-10-2006, 03:19 AM
Master Fan

What was missing?
I think there was a lot of new stuff brought to the show throughout season 2.
Insurgent
Old 11-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know. I didn't like as many episodes this season, I guess. Then again, I'm a Paige (Rose McGowan) fan so I'm not too crazy about the Pru (Shannon Doherty) years.
Old 11-11-2006, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

Uhuh,yeah well she's not in the show till the 4th season.
Insurgent
Old 11-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just started watching Season 2 again, I can't remember if I really liked it or not
Old 11-14-2007, 07:41 AM
Master Fan

I have too started over again.So far I like it, I've seen the first three eps.
Insurgent
Old 11-14-2007, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the first episode, just because all their past demons come back.

I thought it was funny when Jeremy came back
Old 11-15-2007, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

Yeah,and it was really fun that they remember almost all the spells and vanquishes by heart.
Insurgent
Old 12-10-2007, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked season 2.

But season one will always be my favorite because of Prue/Andy. However, seasons 1-3 are my favorite b/c they're the Prue years.

I think the only season 2 episodes I was really turned off to were Ms. Hellfire and Give Me A Sign b/c I don't like Bane!

And if I had to pick my favorites, I think they'd be: Witch Trial (sad but Prue mourns the loss of Andy); Morality Bites; The Painted World; P3 H2O; Reckless Abandon; Awakened; and Murphy's Luck.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:21 AM
Master Fan

I liked those eps you said,Heathe.I think it's amazing that you can pick out favorites like that.I always have trouble doing that
Insurgent
Old 12-11-2007, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, sometimes, it's just that certain storyline arcs are more interesting for me than others.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 12-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, but there is always something I like about the eps.. strange I know.
Today I saw Pardon my Past I think that was a really good ep that introduced something new with past lives and the Leo/Piper having been past lovers
Insurgent
Old 12-14-2007, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You know what confused me about that episode?

Leo.

Because, we found out that Leo died while serving in WWII (World War II). That's the 1940s. Then, he became a Whitelighter.

But, Phoebe's past life (which included Prue, Piper, Dan's and Leo's) took place in the 1920s? Leo couldn't have been someone else during this time b/c he would still be Leo. Leo would have most likely been born in the 1920s (or before) in order to be alive and serve in WWII!

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top