Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 04:32 PM
Graphics Team

Charisma Carpenter • Kira Appreciation #2: Because she should have got her chance to be human

Welcome to the 2nd Appreciation
thread for Kira/Charisma

Fans;
01. ixluvxchilly
02. Olderroswellfan
03. Jacquelyn
04. ¨¨~ J Erlotiel L ~¨¨
05. Lawlessaholic
06. ~*~ Zoey ~*~
07. baelfire24

Videos;
Kira The Seer. - YouTube
Charmed: Kyra the seer - YouTube
Charisma Carpenter & Alyssa Milano & Holly Marie Combs - YouTube
Charmed - Witchness Protection

Previous Threads;

{ 01 }

The Scenes;
Cheaper By The Coven
Seer: Kind of an odd place for an Elder to visit. Then again, the word is, you can't get enough of the dark side these days.
Leo: Someone from the underworld is after my son. I want to know who.
Seer: You mean, a demon? Nah. I don't think so. They know better by now.
Leo: Obviously somebody doesn't.
Seer: Tell me. What makes you so sure it's not an Elder? Someone who thinks that maybe your friend Gideon was right.
(He grabs her by the throat.)
Leo: No other Elders are gonna die by my hands. I can't say the same thing for demons.
Seer: Can you even tell the difference anymore? (He throws her across the room.) You know, I'm kind of liking this new side of you. It's not as goopy.
Leo: Last time, who's trying to kill my son?
Seer: You want an answer? You'll find it in there. (He watches as the pool of water forms a face. Leo's face.) Looks like the only threat to your son is you.
(He grabs her by the neck.)
Leo: No! You lie!
Seer: The pool never lies.
(He lets go and she drops to the floor.)

Styx Feet Under
Sirk: You lied to me!
(He throws an energy ball towards the Seer and she shimmers out. Once the energy ball passes, she shimmers back in.)
Seer: I'm a Seer. Hello? I saw that coming.
Sirk: I did everything you said. I killed every last member of my family, and yet, still, I'm part-human.
Seer: Oh, so just 'cause I can see the future, it must be my fault?
Sirk: Give me an answer!
Seer: Relax. Did you kill all of your blood relatives?
Sirk: Yes.
Seer: Every last little one?
Sirk: Do you want to join 'em?
Seer: You'd think since your first threat failed so miserably, you'd be a little bit nicer to me. You've obviously missed somebody. There has to be another.
(She waves her hand over the pool and it ripples. Sirk laughs.)
Sirk: Nice.

Sirk: The sisters had Death's list. They knew who I was trying to kill.
Seer: And you knew about the woman's unborn child. Foreknowledge is a bitch sometimes.
Sirk: But it didn't help me. I'm so close to losing this foul human soul, but the Charmed Ones still thwart me.
Seer: Well, they are the Charmed Ones, and they're pretty good with the thwarting.
Sirk: I want to peel the flesh from their bones while they still live.
Seer: Okay, just because we're demons doesn't mean we always have to be so eww.
Sirk: Just tell me how to defeat them.
Seer: And you'll stop with the gross flesh peely talk? Because there is an old Seer's trick that might be able to help you here.
Sirk: Oh, like you helped last time.
Seer: Hey, premonitions don't come with a guarantee, okay? Do you want my help or not?
See. Whenever someone knows the future, you can always get the drop on them by knowing the future too.
(She waves her hand over the pool and it ripples.) So you can change it.

Witchness Protection
Demon: Try to see your way out of this one, traitor.
(Leo orbs in and throws bolts of electricity at three demons and vanquishes them. One demon gets away. He walks behind a large rock and the Seer is laying there.)
Leo: This can't be right.
(He helps her up.)
Seer: My hero.

Seer: Ooh, I have got a lump that won't quit from one of those little snits. Are you sure you can't heal a demon?
Leo: Don't push it. I saved your life.
Seer: Only because the stuffed shirts made you.
Leo: You know, I still don't understand why you didn't just shimmer out.
Seer: And miss you coming to meet me? That would've been rude. Plus, I'm eager to make a deal with your bosses. So, why did the Elders send you, anyway? They know we had a thing?
Leo: We didn't have a thing.
Seer: Mmm. Trying to put that ugly past behind you. I get it.
Leo: Look, don't waste your seeing powers on me, okay?
Seer: Don't have to be a Seer to know that. So, is this where it all happens? (She sees the Book of Shadows near by.) Oh, my god. Don't tell me. That's...
(She gasps.)
Leo: How about you tell me why your fellow demons are trying to kill you?
Seer: The Elders didn't tell you? You know, you're hard to read. But that's okay. I like a challenge.
Leo: Just answer the question.
Seer: I'm selling them out for bigger and better things, and they're miffed. Not that they wouldn't do the same to me in a New York minute.
Leo: All right. Well, I gotta fill Piper in. The sisters find you up here, they're gonna kill you.
Seer: No, no. Actually, they won't. I've seen my death. No babes involved.
Leo: All right, well, then they'll definitely kill me, so I need to break it to them gently. You stay here.
(Leo leaves the room.)
Seer: Okay. (The Seer runs over to the Book of Shadows and reaches for it. It closes itself and flies off its stand.) Damn.

(The Seer walks into the hallway.)
Seer: You're right. He'll love what you have on.
Phoebe: Paige. Demon. No active power. Do something!
Paige: Mirror!
(The mirror orbs off the wall and heads for the Seer. The Seer dodges the mirror and it crashes into the wall.)
Seer: Is that my bad luck or yours?
Paige: Plant!
(The Seer screams and runs.)
Seer: Leo, a little help, please!
Phoebe: Did she just call for Leo?
[Cut to the Dining Room. Piper and Leo are walking through it.]
Piper: There is a demon in the attic, and you didn't tell me?
Leo: I tried, but you wouldn't let me.
Piper: Oh, sure. Blame me.
(Piper sees the Seer coming down the stairs.)
Piper: Good god. (Piper goes to blow her up but Leo pushes her. Piper misses the Seer and hits the family portrait on the wall. The Seer hides behind Leo. Phoebe and Paige walk down the stairs.) What is your problem? Are you crazy?
Leo: Hold your fire. I brought her here. We need to protect her. She has information that we need.
Phoebe: I don't think so. Piper, are you okay?
Paige: Okay, Kyle's coming tonight. There will be no demons in this house.
Piper: Not any night.
Seer: That surly one is your wife?
Piper: Surly? Do you know her?
Paige: Who cares? Just blow her up.
Leo: You can't.
Piper: Watch me.
Seer: Fine. Kill me. Who cares if I have enough to kill all upper-level demons?
Leo: I really think you should hear her out.
Seer: Especially after hunky guy here went to all that trouble to rescue me from those demons.
Phoebe: So, wait. Are you telling me the Elders are getting us to save demons from other demons?
Piper: Unbelievable.
Leo: It's not what you think. The demons don't want her working with us. We just have to protect her until...
(The doorbell rings.)
Paige: Okay. That's Kyle. Get upstairs.
Seer: Relax, relax. Everything's gonna be great, and later, everything's gonna be really, really great.
(Phoebe and the Seer head up the stairs.)
Paige: Really?
Seer: (to Phoebe) Hey, easy with the goods there, sister. (to Paige) Just don't let him eat the eggplant.

[Cut to the attic. Piper, Leo and the Seer are there. Leo is placing crystals on the floor. The Seer is laying on the couch.]
Seer: Oh, and, um, can you get me one of those cute little scrunchie-faced dogs? A shar-pei, I think they're called. Oh, I always wanted a pet. Oh, and if you could throw in a lap pool, that would be great.
Leo: You know, you might wanna narrow it down to your top ten demands.
Seer: Hey. I've got something you want, okay? And the minute I spill my guts, I have no more bargaining chips. So I'm milking it for all I can.
Piper: Were the boys okay when you left?
Leo: Yes. Miss Donovan was reading to them.
Seer: Did you get the shar-pei down?
Piper: You know, because Chris has that rash and Wyatt's been a little cranky.
Leo: They're fine. I don't know why you're worried so much. We leave them there all the time.
Piper: Exactly. They spend more time at magic school lately than they do at home.
Seer: She's right, you know.
Piper: You stay out of it.
Leo: Look, I don't wanna leave them there any more than you do. But we need to take care of this before the demons attack.
Seer: On that note, let's move this along, shall we?
Piper: See? It's just endless. I'm never gonna be able to spend any real time with my kids while we're single-handedly trying to rid the world of demons.
Seer: Hello? I'm a demon you can get rid of. Preferably before I'm ambushed again.
Piper: Okay, here's her list. Go see what the Elders have to say.
(Piper hands Leo the list.)
Seer: Hold on there, Sugar. I've got one more thing I'd like to add to that list, and it's something only the Elders can give. And it's a deal-breaker. I wanna be made human.
Piper: What? Why in the hell would a powerful demon want to be made human?
Seer: Hell being the operative word, as in, I live there and it sucks.
Piper: You know what? I don't think you know anything. I think it's all just one big scam. How do we have any proof?
(Three demons appear in the attic.)
Swarm King: Hello, beautiful.
(He throws a fireball at the Seer and it scrapes her on the arm. She dives over the couch.)
Seer: Ow! (Leo vanquishes the demons with streams of electricity.) I can't believe I slept with that guy.
(Three more demons appear in the attic.)
Piper: (to the Seer) Okay, apparently the cage is not working so great for you, so just stay down.
(Piper blows up the demons.)
[Cut to the hallway. Phoebe and Paige are heading for the attic.]
Phoebe: How's it going in there?
Paige: Not loving the demon interruptus.
(They walk into the attic. The Seer comes out from behind the couch.)
Seer: Is that proof enough for ya, sweetie?

[Scene: Manor. Attic. Piper looks at some broken baby furniture.]
Piper: Well, I guess Chris won't be using this. I gotta stop trying to keep anything nice in this house.
(Leo looks at the Seer's wound.)
Seer: Ouch! You know, that hurts.
Piper: Yeah, well, get used to it, 'cause if this is a setup.
Leo: This is not a setup.
Paige: Can someone please just remind me why, uh, we are protecting a demon?
Piper: Well, apparently, she's selling out all of her buddies. So we're doing the witness protection thing. You know, if you want us to make a deal with the Elders to make you human, I think you need to give us something.
Paige: Wait. Back up. Did you say human?
Seer: I know, I know. I wouldn't actually have a soul, but I could live with that.
Phoebe: This is so weird.
Paige: Okay, and also a waste of my time. Because I was in the middle of something.
Seer: Okay, okay, fine. I'll give you something. A little enticement.
Paige: Bated breath.
Seer: Okay, sure. I have a little black Book of Demons. But I also have the skinny on a little thing called the Avatars.
Leo: What do you know about the Avatars?
(Brody walks in.)
Brody: Yeah. What do you know about them?
Seer: (to Paige) Oh. Didn't I tell you he'd like the dress?
Paige: Stop doing that.
Brody: Can we get back to the Avatars, please?
Seer: I know that they're close, closer than you think. Could be here any minute.

[Scene: Manor. The Seer is there flipping through a photo album. Phoebe walks in.]
Seer: You know, you girls really should take better care of your things. There are some singed pages here.
Phoebe: Well, you should tell your demon friends to be more careful when they attack next.
Seer: Look at this. You're like a family, and there's, like, pictures of fun times and stuff.
Phoebe: Look at Wyatt. That's his first birthday.
(Phoebe touches the Seer's hand.)
Seer: Yeah.
Phoebe: Are those my earrings?
Seer: Yeah. Sorry. They called out to me. (Phoebe touches the earrings.) You're so close, and-and you like each other, and you're happy and...
(Phoebe touches the Seer's shoulder.)
Phoebe: Happy and...?
Seer: And could you push a little harder on that right shoulder? If you're not gonna get a premonition, you could at least work out that knot.
Phoebe: Can't blame a girl for trying, you know?
Seer: Hey, when I first started getting my visions, I had to touch people too. Phone.
Phoebe: Hm?
Seer: Phone.
(Phoebe's cell rings.)
Phoebe: Oh, phone. You're good. (She answers it.) Hello? Uh, Darryl, now's not really a good time again. Let me call you back? All right. (Phoebe hangs up.) I mean, not that I'm okay with you stealing my stuff, but those earrings really do look amazing on you. Then again, what wouldn't?
Seer: You know, Sugar, much as I enjoy the flattery and the bonding and even the touching, you're not getting anything out of me until you make me human.
Phoebe: Okay. I get it. But what I don't get is why you want to be human. I mean, did the bad stuff just start to get to you after a while?
Seer: No. The good stuff did. In my line of work, I see a lot and good and bad, and the good's just better. Problem is, I can see it, but I can't feel it.
Phoebe: That's the thing about vision. It's a blessing and a curse.
Seer: Yep. You know, being a demon is about feeding the endless emptiness, and I'm sick of it. I long for the subtle notes in between.
Phoebe: And the Avatars have something to do with that, right? I'm just not sure what. (She looks at the Seer.) Right. Bargaining chip.
Seer: Look, it's not like I'm being tight-lipped and mean for no reason. I can't give you what you want, or I won't get what I want. I see. You're not even sure I have anything you want.
Phoebe: Look, I want to trust you. I really do. But you're a demon.
Seer: How about I help you with your other problem instead? You know, the thing with the cop. Uh, Sheridan. If I find her for you, then would you trust me?
(Phoebe hands her Sheridan's pen.)

[Scene: Outside Hawkbrook Mental Health Facility. Darryl is waiting there. Phoebe and the Seer appear.]
Phoebe: Darryl.
Darryl: You're late. Who is this?
Phoebe: Uh, the Seer. Seer, Darryl. Darryl, Seer. Let's see if Sheridan's here, shall we?
Darryl: Whoa, hold on a second here. You really think after all this time I wouldn't recognize a demon? I can't believe you brought a demon.
Phoebe: Actually, she brought me.
Seer: Go easy on him. His wife's had him sleeping on the couch all week.
Darryl: How does she know that?
Phoebe: Seer. Get it? She sees things. She's perfectly harmless and actually very good at what she does. I can't hold a candle to her.
Seer: Oh, that's so sweet, and so not true. (to Darryl) And don't worry. She'll get over it. Just bring her some of that marzipan that she likes.
Darryl: You think... You mean, like, the little fruit? I can't believe I'm listening to a demon.
Phoebe: Don't be rude. She found this place. Let's go.
Darryl: What a fool I was thinking that this crazy-ass stuff wouldn't happen anymore like-like this.
(The Seer walks onto the grass and starts spinning.)
Phoebe: I know. It's why you don't hang out with us anymore. But you got to admit it, you sort of miss it, don't you?
Darryl: Phoebe, what is your demon friend doing?
(Phoebe rushes to the Seer.)
Phoebe: Uh-oh. Okay. There's plenty of time for this when you're human.
Seer: Oh, come on. Take off your shoes and let me feel the grass through you.
Phoebe: Yeah. We gotta get back before Leo does. Otherwise, he'll flip. You coming, Darryl?
(They walk inside the building.)
Seer: What kind of place is this?
Phoebe: It's a mental hospital.
Seer: Oh, whoa. I've never seen this side of good in my visions before. It's so bad.
Phoebe: Yeah. Well, there's a downside to being able to feel things sometimes.
Seer: Well, I'd still take good that's not always good over bad that's never good.
Phoebe: Somehow, I know exactly what you mean.
Seer: Yeah. (They walk to a door.) I'd try that one. (Darryl opens the door. The walk into an office. Across the room is another door.) There's more.
(They open the door. Inside the room, Sheridan is laying in a bed.)

[Scene: Manor. Phoebe, Leo and the Seer are walking down the stairs.]
Phoebe: Leo, we need to get Paige away from Kyle before she ends up in a coma, too.
Leo: You know, I just can't get over the fact that you were crazy enough to take the Seer out of the house.
Phoebe: Well, I needed to find out if she was dating a madman, and I did, and she is. So please, Leo, you need to go get her.
Leo: You know, you could've waited for me, and I could've taken her.
Seer: I came back, didn't I?
Leo: Because you need us.
Phoebe: And because she likes us.
Leo: Okay, are you two buddy-buddies starting to read each other?
Seer: What are you afraid of, anyway? That I'm gonna tell her your dirty little secret?
Leo: What makes you think I have any secrets?
Phoebe: Hey, you guys, Paige is in danger. We have to get Piper out of magic school so we can get Paige out of Kyle's apartment, please. Please.
Leo: Okay. But don't go anywhere, and make sure these potions are near you, okay? (He hands her a potion.) She's no good to us dead. And don't make me come back and separate you.
(Leo orbs out.)
Phoebe: So, okay, so if the Avatars are bad, wouldn't it be safer for you just to stay a demon?
Seer: You're wondering if hubby is wrong about the avatars.
Phoebe: Yeah. I mean, is it possible that they're good? Is it really possible?
Seer: It's a smart question, one I'm sure to answer for you once I get my lap pool and the ability to feel.
Phoebe: Fine. But first you're gonna have to ID some of your demon buddies for me.

[Scene: Manor. Dining Room. Phoebe and the Seer are there. Phoebe is flipping through the Book of Shadows.]
Seer: Okay. Furies. Toxic. Emphasis on "ick". Hate me. Oh, the Grimlocks. Emphasis on the "grim". Hate me.
Phoebe: Okay, so what I'm gathering is pretty much every demon in this book hates you?
Seer: Pretty much. Which is sad because they're my family. Well, I mean, it would be sad if I had feelings.
Phoebe: Well, don't worry, I'm gonna put something in the spell about that.
Seer: Thanks. You really care about what happens to me, don't you?
Phoebe: Yeah, I do, I guess.
Seer: That's nice. I like that.
(They smile. Leo and Piper orb in.)
Phoebe: Hey. Where's Paige?
Piper: She stayed with Kyle.
Phoebe: What? Even after you told her?
Leo: We didn't get a chance to. Kyle beat us to the punch.
Piper: And apparently she's okay with it.
Phoebe: Yeah, well, you know what? I am not okay with it.
Piper: Well, neither am I. But first things first. We need to get this little demon creature out of the house.
Leo: We need to get the information about the Avatars so I can use it as leverage against the Elders.
Seer: You know my terms.
Piper: Your terms are ridiculous.
Leo: Look, what if I personally guarantee you get what you want?
Seer: Oh, I'm supposed to trust you now?
Piper: What is with you two?
Seer: Look, all I know is the Avatars are a powerful force, and your secret weapon is locked in here.
(She points to her head.)
Piper: Ugh! Phoebe, would you please speak to her?
Phoebe: Okay. Remember how you said that you can sense that I care about you?
Seer: Mm-hm.
Phoebe: Well, I can sense that you care about me too. So, please, give me the information that we need.
Seer: I can't tell you. But I can show you.
(The Seer holds out her hands. Phoebe places her hands on top of the Seer's. Their hands glow. Phoebe smiles.)
Piper: Phoebe?

[Cut to the Dining Room.]
Piper: She's smiling, right? That's good.
Seer: She's seeing Utopia. No demons. Beyond good and evil.
(Suddenly, Phoebe receives a premonition. In the premonition, the Seer is trying to run from Zankou.)
Zankou: You betrayed me. And now you pay.
(Zankou vanquishes the Seer. The premonition ends.)
Piper: What? What was it? What happened?
Phoebe: I saw the most beautiful thing ever... And the most terrible.

[Scene: Manor. Piper, Phoebe, Leo and the Seer walk into the parlor.]
Seer: Now you know why I'm doing this.
Phoebe: Yeah. With no demons in the future, you'd be extinct.
Seer: If I even get to that future, which, if Zankou has his way, I won't.
Leo: But let's just keep in mind that the future's volatile, okay? The choices me make, the things we do, could change it. What you saw may never happen.
Phoebe: But if the good part of what I saw can happen, that would be great, because it was incredible. I was so happy and calm and peaceful, and my little girl. Oh, god, she was so cute.
Seer: Yeah. Not normally big on the rug rats, but she was cute.
Phoebe: Now I'm even more worried about Paige. Kyle wants to destroy something that could potentially be really great.
Piper: Okay, hang on a second. We don't know any of this for sure, and even you made the Avatar future seem threatening.
Seer: Well, duh. If I made it sound peachy, you wouldn't have helped me. The fact is, I didn't see anything threatening. How about you, Leo?
(Leo doesn't say anything.)
Piper: Okay, seriously, what is it with you two?
Seer: Are you gonna tell her, or shall I? I told you I liked a challenge. So what's it gonna be?
Leo: Look, apparently what she has seen, is that I know the Avatars are good, because I'm an Avatar.
Piper: What? That's insane. What does that mean?
Leo: That means I believe in what they want. A world beyond good and evil.
Phoebe: Wait. Are you saying that you've been living in our house as an Avatar, and you haven't told us?
Leo: Look, I'm the same old Leo.
Piper: Only not. Is this how you went from psycho crazy guy to happy-happy guy? Because you became an Avatar?
Leo: What changed for me was knowing that we could have this life that we always wanted. A life without demons, you know? They showed me this peaceful world. Happy, like Phoebe saw in her vision.
Piper: The point is not happy. The point is, why didn't you tell me?
Leo: Well, I couldn't tell you until you were ready. Everybody has to come to the truth in their own time.
Piper: Okay, Leo, you know what? Don't guru-talk me, because you are in far too much trouble if you think...
Seer: Okay. Guys, guys, can we just put this on hold for a second?
Phoebe: She's right. This can wait. She can't. I've seen her vanquish, and we have to make her human right now. She held up her end of the deal. Now it's the Elders' turn.
Leo: Okay, well, I can't exactly go to the Elders and say, "The Seer saw Utopia." They're not gonna believe me.
Phoebe: No, but they'll believe me. (to the Seer) Piper's gonna help you get your stuff together for your new life. And if I were you, I'd go upstairs and get the dress that matches those earrings, because you're gonna look amazing in it. We'll be right back with the spell.

[Scene: Manor. Attic. The Seer is looking at herself in the mirror wearing a pink dress. Piper walks in.]
Piper: You know, I don't think Phoebe would mind throwing in some shoes.
Seer: Oh. Thanks, but I won't need them. Soon as I'm human, I'm hoping your guy will orb me to Golden Gate Park and I can finally run through that grass.
Piper: Have you thought of a name for yourself?
Seer: Oh! It's Kira. It always has been. It's just everyone calls me, uh, the Seer. Okay, honestly, now. How do I look? I've never worn anything so... fun.
Piper: Kira, you look great.
Seer: Thanks.
(Phoebe walks in.)
Piper: Did you get the spell?
Phoebe: Oh, Leo's got it. He's downstairs trying to convince Paige not to leave.
Piper: Yeah, I know, I already tried. Um, look, we're kinda pushing it here. The demon could show up any minute, so...
Phoebe: Maybe you should get the spell.
Piper: Yeah.
(Piper walks out of the attic.)
Phoebe: Hey, you look really great.
Seer: Sure you don't mind me borrowing it?
Phoebe: No, not at all. Although I'm much more of a black kind of guy myself. I think it's a lot more appropriate for a funeral. Don't you, Kira?
Seer: Wait. How did you...
(Phoebe grabs the Seer by the neck. She shapeshifts into Zankou.)
Zankou: Hello, Sugar.
Seer: Did I call you that ever? What I meant to say was, "Hello, swirling particles of scum."
Zankou: You always were amusing. But still, I can't allow you to betray us all just to save your own ass. (He pushes her backwards and throws bee-like particles at her. She screams.) It's good to be back.
(Leo orbs in with Phoebe. Zankou disappears. Piper walks in. The Seer is vanquished.)
Jac || Join 9-1-1GothamThe Wheel of Time

Last edited by Movietime Blues; 04-13-2015 at 06:14 PM
Old 02-22-2012, 01:39 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT. Great OP.

Old 02-22-2012, 12:07 PM
Master Fan

You did a great job with the art in the OP also the other trivias plus the title

I'd like to be added as fan
Old 02-22-2012, 04:17 PM
Graphics Team

Thanks. Though the 2nd art isn't mine. I'm not sure who made it, I found it on google.
Oh and alrighty I'll add you.

As for the Scenes part, I thought that would be alot easier than putting just quotes of hers in there.
Old 02-23-2012, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen C (View Post)
Thanks. Though the 2nd art isn't mine. I'm not sure who made it, I found it on google.
Oh and alrighty I'll add you.

As for the Scenes part, I thought that would be alot easier than putting just quotes of hers in there.
I agree

Oh well if the maker hasn't put their credit mark on it they can expect that ppl won't use it.

Last edited by Movietime Blues; 02-23-2012 at 04:09 PM
Old 02-23-2012, 04:40 PM
Graphics Team

I think I see their credit mark on the bottom left, but I can't read it.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Oh there is something but it is really small I can't read it either
Old 02-25-2012, 11:41 AM
Graphics Team

Ah well, it's still pretty art.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

I agree

Lovely icon you've got there.
Old 02-26-2012, 01:00 PM
Graphics Team

Ty. I love the Evil Queen.

And.. here's one of my fave pics of Kira..

Old 02-26-2012, 01:05 PM
Master Fan

Evil queen? I'm sorry I don't get it.

That a very pretty one. I'm gonna post one of mine, just have to find it
Old 02-26-2012, 09:57 PM
Graphics Team

My icon is of the Evil Queen from the series Once Upon A Time.

Oh and awesome. Can't wait to see which one is your fave.
Old 02-28-2012, 10:13 AM
Master Fan

Here's mine

Old 02-29-2012, 07:39 PM
Graphics Team

Uh I can't see the pic.
Old 03-02-2012, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Seriously? I don't know what I'm doing wrong, this has happened a lot lately.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top