Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2005, 11:38 AM
Administrator

Message Board Closure Notice

Hi everyone. This topic is to inform you that this message board will be closing on May 15, due to a lack of sustained traffic. We had established a minimum weekly post count requirement of 100 posts per board per week, and unfortunately, this board did not meet that minimum requirement four times over the last several months, so the Management Team and I have made this difficult decision. We encourage you to start discussion topics about American Dreams on the Television Forum here at Fan Forum after this board has closed, so you can continue to discuss your favorite television show here. We regret the necessity of having to do this, but we want Fan Forum to be a website with message boards that are busy and thriving, so we can add more boards and build for the future. Thanks for understanding.

Sincerely,
Jerry D

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 05-09-2005, 12:54 PM
Elite Fan

I never posted here or know anything about the show,but I wanted to come and give hugs to my girl Kara I'm so sorry you are losing your board!!
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 05-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Maria. That's really sweet.

Well, I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for sticking around and trying to help out as much as you could. This board has had it's ups and downs and a lot of you have stayed with us anyway. So, again, thank you guys so much. As far as the show being cancelled, don't give up hope...We still have plenty of time. And just because our board will be gone, doesn't mean we don't have to show our love anymore. We'll get a thread opened on the TV board, so I hope you see all of you there. Thanks again.

Kara

Join the John Mayer campaign!
Old 05-11-2005, 08:15 AM
MST Manager

Aww, sorry about the board, everyone!
Old 05-13-2005, 03:07 PM
Total Fan

This was a great board and i am going to miss it!!!