Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-04-2004, 02:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Meg/Chris Appreciation: Because he can't stop winking at her!

Ok, I didn't see a thread for these two, so I thought I would start one. If there already is a Meg/Chris thread, feel free to close this one!

I absolutely love these two together. I think they have so much potential. The chemistry is already there IMO. And I think Chris is gonna cause all kinds of trouble, which I am really looking forward to.
Old 10-04-2004, 05:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Even though I'm an extreme Sam/Meg fan, I like these two together. I can't wit til next week's episode.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I also see potential between Meg and Chris. There is something about him, that makes a good match for her. She is starting to rebel against the war and her family. And he might be a good one for her.

I can't wait to see what happens!
Old 10-04-2004, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

I'm loving Chris and Meg already. From the short scenes that we had of them, you could tell that they have great chemistry together. Plus I really love the bad boy/good girl relationships so I'm really excited to see where the writers take them.

Next week looks like it's going to be a great episode for them. I can't wait.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, there is something about Chris and Meg that appeals to me. He's definately a bad boy. And it will be interesting to see how Meg responds to him.
Old 10-04-2004, 11:27 PM
New Fan

There's already lots of tension and they've spoken about 4 words to one another. I also am a big fan of good girl/bad boy relationships and i'm looking forward to seeing how this one progresses
Old 10-05-2004, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

Despite the fact that they didn't really have all that many scenes together... I liked what I saw... just the scene when he and his mom come over for dinner and he steps from behind Shelly... I loved it! Very much looking forward to see where this relationship goes... and how they get there...
Old 10-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You can tell Chris is someone who Meg knows she shouldn't be attracted to, but the more she's around him, I think she'll find herself attracted more and more.

A few scenes, but they showed potential. Can't wait for next week!
Old 10-05-2004, 01:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

I'm really looking forward to their relationship. Meg needs someone who isn't like anyone else she has met or dated. Chris seems to fill that need.
Old 10-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep, Chris is different from who Meg has dated or known. Not someone who in the neighbourhood normally. Someone who is new, and intriguing. And it fits with Meg's rebel and protester personality that is starting to come out...
Old 10-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I like these two together as well. I loved Rory/Jess and Meg/Chris reminds me of them a little bit. I remember people were saying they were a little worried about the age difference between Brittany and Milo, but I don't think it will be a problem at all. They seem to have chemistry already, and they didn't even have that many parts together. I can't wait to see more. Milo always makes me like a show even more. Not that I don't already love American Dreams. I so love this show. So add one of my fave shows + one of my fave guys, and we have something awesome lol.
MyTop5: DavidCook.MichaelJohns.JasonCastro.CarlySmithson.BrookeWhite. (in no particular order other than David Cook being #1)
~Sarah~
Old 10-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't think the age of the actors matters that much. They are actors after all and Milo does look so young for being 27. I bet he could walk on any high school campus and people would not guess that he wasn't a student. On the other hand, he could probably dress up and act very much the adult business man that he probably is.
Old 10-06-2004, 02:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Yea I remember ppl commenting about the age difference as well. But I agree w/ u Newsies/Avonlea Fan. I don't think the age diff matters at all. Milo and Brittany have awesome chemistry.

I really hope this relationship goes well for Meg, and one that lasts longer. Her past relationships I just couldn't get into. I didn't really care for her and Luke that much. I thought they lacked chemistry. Drew was just a jerk. I liked Danny and Sam. But Chris and Meg seem like they are gonna rock.
Old 10-06-2004, 05:25 AM
Extreme Fan

I think I read somewhere that Milo thought it wold be weird kissing someone so young, but she is legally an adult.
Old 10-08-2004, 03:27 AM
Loyal Fan

lol oooo i can't wait for some Meg/Chris kissing. Awesome stuff.