Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-06-2005, 10:37 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinepowell
Did you read what ADFanClub did on Wednesday to get Johnathan Riley's attention about our show? I was like WOW!!
Yeah, I wonder if it worked.
Old 05-06-2005, 03:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Good bye show
Old 05-07-2005, 05:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

WHAT?
Old 05-08-2005, 06:49 PM
Loyal Fan

First off why are both American Dreams and Arrested Development leaving the air? This is ridiculous and I think that NBC and FOX will end up regreting their decisions if they are final.

Secondly, I am a film/television major in college and a cancellation at the end of the third season makes no sense!!! Normally a show will get cancelled first season or possibly second but hardly ever third. Normally if it makes it through a third they will keep it around to get to syndication because they are close to the 100 episodes needed/advised. This is a dumb move, they should have just bit the bullet and made season 4 and five to get to syndication because AD is a good quality family show that would be easy to sell to many cable networks (ABC Family, TBS). I don't understand this, they could have made back their money and then some, oh well....I awaiting a final word from the network.