Fan Forum Hero

Its ok.

I think my dream ending would be Ch9 showing the rest of the series
Old 02-14-2007, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Amen to that
Old 02-20-2007, 09:51 PM
Master Fan

More than anything I really wanted to see Joan and her mother talking and Joan admitting that she talks to God and Helen believing her. She really seemed like she needed something to help her with her faith. She's been through so much and she needed to know that someone was watching.

.icon.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chynna Princess (View Post)
More than anything I really wanted to see Joan and her mother talking and Joan admitting that she talks to God and Helen believing her. She really seemed like she needed something to help her with her faith. She's been through so much and she needed to know that someone was watching.
That's a good one.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks. That was kinda more important to me than the relationship even though I adore Adam/Joan. I felt worse for Helen than for anyone. And I would have loved to see the Ryan resolution. Mybe he was a test for Joan and not really what she thought. Without suffering there would be no compassion.

.icon.
Old 08-20-2007, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

I don't guess I have a dream Joan ending... I don't think I ever really thought about it that much...
Old 12-13-2008, 10:57 PM
Passionate Fan

This is a cool idea for a thread. All I know about my dream ending is that both L/G & A/J would end up together.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I would have been a lot happier if they had at least ended season 2 on a true final note - it was left hanging so much, which really sucked Even if we hadn't had a "battle" between light and dark or anything and even if Adam and Joan hadn't gotten back together, I would have at least liked to have seen some closure.

I wish we would have gotten a scene where Joan tells her mom about talking to God. I also would have at least liked to have seen Joan also tell the rest of her family, as well as Grace and Adam.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 12-17-2008, 11:36 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I would have been a lot happier if they had at least ended season 2 on a true final note - it was left hanging so much, which really sucked Even if we hadn't had a "battle" between light and dark or anything and even if Adam and Joan hadn't gotten back together, I would have at least liked to have seen some closure.
I agree. Season 3 was shaping up to be so good. Talk about carrot dangling (CBS being the carrot dangler not Barbara Hall, I'm meaning). Every so often I feel the need to bash CBS for this crappy decision.
Old 12-18-2008, 09:53 AM
Supreme Fan

^ I think we're all right there with you. It's too bad Barbara Hall and the staff were so good at making great cliff-hanger season endings b/c it's like torture when we don't get to pick back up with it.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Old 12-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by clueless01 (View Post)
I agree. Season 3 was shaping up to be so good. Talk about carrot dangling (CBS being the carrot dangler not Barbara Hall, I'm meaning). Every so often I feel the need to bash CBS for this crappy decision.
Couldn't agree with you more. It just bugs me how much control networks have over a show. They have no idea what we want.
Old 12-19-2008, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy. (View Post)
Couldn't agree with you more. It just bugs me how much control networks have over a show. They have no idea what we want.
Yeah, no matter how much they think they know what we want. I kinda wish I had one of those boxes that make up the ratings. Obviously, I'm not in America so it wouldn't affect there, but still.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:23 AM
Loyal Fan

We never got an ending of any kind when the series was hanked off the air. We are now left to imagine what may or may not have been.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's a shame that they couldn't of made a tv movie or something to wrap up the show but it's just left hanging