Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2022, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

just finished

shirtless Archie was so good for my eyes

KJ is just so good looking

not me objectifying him like I do with Milo as Peter Petrelli when he's shirtless

I liked how he was remembering his dad to try to stop Percival from controlling his mind awww

also made me sad

it was definitely hard for me to watch him getting beaten by Percival (felt like I was watching a scene from Rocky)

I was thinking about how Betty was going to react to seeing her boyfriend beaten up like that

the scenes with Cheryl and Betty were also great

I definitely saw even more of this show being like Heroes with those scenes

thought Percival was going to attack Betty in her sleep

glad it only ended up being mind control but that was very bad that he was able to get her to tell him where the palladium was hidden so that he could beat Archie

I was like talking at my TV saying Betty don't do it

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 04-18-2022 at 01:04 AM
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yep, that's what I've been saying, Alison. Riverdale has become Heroes.

Spoiler:

I'm sure you liked shirtless Archie. Nothing wrong with objectifying him or Milo.

I'm a bit disappointed that Archie and Jughead didn't figure out that Percival had to have Palladium in his gloves, since it would be the only explanation. Jughead I'm especially disappointed in, because this is his kind of detective thing.

Yeah, at least Archie figured out how to resist the mind control thing. It is sad that he used his dad's image, though.

I got Rocky vibes as well, especially from Archie's statue.

Well, Betty knew that Archie would heal up quickly as soon as he was away from the palladium.

I'm a bit disappointed that Betty hasn't figured out that her mom is already under Percival's spell and she really shouldn't be sleeping there so that Percival can sneak in and use his power on her.

They should've gotten rid of all the Palladium in town.

Percival is reminding me of Hiram a little. Hiram got into a wrestling match with Archie before, remember? Too bad Hiram isn't around to see superhuman Archie now.

Cheryl reading Stephen King's Firestarter was a bit too obvious. I did notice a lot of Firestarter references, like Betty instructing her to direct her power at objects.

Oh, and Betty knows someone at the FBI who works in a division that deals with the paranormal? It wouldn't have once been run by a guy named Agent Mulder, would it?

Poor Veronica and Reggie. They seem to be left out of the Superfriends.
Old 04-19-2022, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

agreed with your thoughts Alex

well that has me excited

https://twitter.com/Jabitha5/status/1516516070051483651

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 04-20-2022 at 02:26 PM
Old 04-21-2022, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just discovered this Riverdale reaction channel last week and think she does some great reactions

and been bingeing the reactions

she’s also a Barchie fan

would recommend checking her out if you haven’t already

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCDJz-B1sNfcU6_TyT1bmMxA
Old 04-21-2022, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Well, after watching the episode I continue to like Percival as a villain, and Jughead, and Percival continues to be two sides of the same coin.

Also I find it interesting that both of them have mind powers while the others each have a different power.

Anyway looking forward to the next episode.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah I agree

Old 04-22-2022, 10:52 AM
Elite Fan

Oh, I forgot to mentioned that another thing I find interesting about them is that it feels like they're playing a game of chess with the others as the pieces, and Riverdale as the board.
Old 04-23-2022, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

hmmm

https://twitter.com/BarchieUpdates/s...46019672088576
Old 04-23-2022, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

"Chapter One-Hundred Six: Angels in America"
Airdate: April 24, 2022

RIVERDALE THROUGH THE YEARS — After learning that Percival’s (guest star Chris O’Shea) plan to reinvigorate Riverdale would lead to the demise of Pop’s, Tabitha (Erinn Westbrook) searches for a way to fight back. But when she is targeted by one of Percival’s accomplices, the incident sends her back in time and searching for answers. KJ Apa, Lili Reinhart, Camila Mendes, Cole Sprouse, Madelaine Petsch, Mädchen Amick, Casey Cott, Vanessa Morgan and Drew Ray Tanner also star. Claudia Yarmy directed the episode written by Evan Kyle (#611). Original airdate 4/24/2022.

source
Old 04-23-2022, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

lol

https://twitter.com/Barchiedaily/sta...71740340944896
Old 04-24-2022, 09:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really liked tonight’s episode

setting up the rest of the season

it was cool how Tabitha has an “angel” to help her in every era

looking forward to the one next week

yup we’re going full on Heroes

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 04-24-2022 at 09:10 PM
Old 04-25-2022, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Well, after watching it the stuff that stood out to me was that Percival may be a time-traveler, in the 40's, and 60's he was a Sheirff, and a F.B.I. agent. FP was a Sheriff, and Charles was a F.B.I. agent.

Also he didn't have his accent, and in the 90's he had a Curiously Shop but what was the most interesting was he went by Paul. In the comics Souphead's name is Paul.

Another thing is that him wearing the General Pickens uniform which if he is General Pickens then that's a nod to the Jughead's Time Police comics where it revealed Pickens was a time-traveler Jughead.

Then of course right before Tabitha got shot she, and Jughead was about to eat a can of soup which when she returned to the present, and instead of getting shot she was saved by the can of soup.

I don't know I could be wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if Percival ends up being Souphead but instead of being Jughead's Cousin for a shocking twist he'll be his kid.

Anyway looking forward to the next episode.
Old 04-25-2022, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

could be or maybe reincarnations
Old 04-25-2022, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
could be or maybe reincarnations
Could be reincarnations but I got a feeling it's the former.

Plus this episode convinced me that this is Jughead's final season.
Old 04-26-2022, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I just saw the episode, and I'll post my thoughts soon. But first...

Are Percival Pickens and Louis Cypher from Rivervale the same person? They both have the scary devil face!