Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-12-2022, 09:36 AM
  #1
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Pop's {Off Topic} #12: "This month we got The Batman Movie!"


Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome, and thanks.

I'm just glad I could be here for both of you.

You didn't? She must've been hiding.

I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.
Quote:
Hey Alex.

Thanks, and no problem.

Same.

Nope. Yep.

Good, no problem. Thanks.

Yesterday I watched the new Netflix movie the Adam Project which I highly recommend you guys to watch it when you can.

I hope everyone is ok, and Goodnight as well.

Last edited by dragonfire; 03-12-2022 at 09:50 AM
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 03:55 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Hero

 
canflam's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 77,229
In the future will you mention that your closing an Off Topic thread & starting a new 1 if you do? It's not a big deal, but that last thread was closed abruptly. Anyway, It started to rain here in the Portland Metro Area after some decent weather. I do not plan to see ''The Batman'' anytime soon, but hope all enjoy it if they do watch in a movie theatre.
__________________
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 04:54 PM
  #3
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
In the future will you mention that your closing an Off Topic thread & starting a new 1 if you do? It's not a big deal, but that last thread was closed abruptly. Anyway, It started to rain here in the Portland Metro Area after some decent weather. I do not plan to see ''The Batman'' anytime soon, but hope all enjoy it if they do watch in a movie theatre.
Whoops, I forgot to do that. It's fixed now. Thanks for telling me.

Sorry to hear that. I see, and thanks.

I hope everyone is ok.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2022, 07:26 PM
  #4
Fan Forum Legend

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 323,803
Thanks for starting the new thread, dragonfire!


You don't have to put my quote from the previous thread in the OP, dragonfire. I don't normally do that because I think it clutters up the OP. Instead, I just post the OP, and then I post a reply to a quote from the previous thread in the next post. I don't think FF considers that double posting when you launch the new thread and then post again right after the OP.


Yes, you told me and Dave about the Adam Project on the Heroes board.

I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.


Hi, Matt! I don't plan on seeing The Batman either, but maybe when it comes out on video on demand.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 01:15 PM
  #5
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Thanks for starting the new thread, dragonfire!


You don't have to put my quote from the previous thread in the OP, dragonfire. I don't normally do that because I think it clutters up the OP. Instead, I just post the OP, and then I post a reply to a quote from the previous thread in the next post. I don't think FF considers that double posting when you launch the new thread and then post again right after the OP.


Yes, you told me and Dave about the Adam Project on the Heroes board.

I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.
No problem.

Oh, sorry I didn't know but thanks for telling me.

Yep.

Good, no problem. Thanks.

Next Sunday Riverdale returns, and then on the 31st Cole's new movie Moonshot comes out.

I hope everyone is ok, and good day as well.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 03:38 PM
  #6
Fan Forum Hero

 
canflam's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 77,229
OK. I need to watch last season of ''Riverdale''. I think that it's on Netflix. Hope you are all having a good weekend. It's been rainy here a good amount in the past 24 hours.
__________________
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 05:03 PM
  #7
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
OK. I need to watch last season of ''Riverdale''. I think that it's on Netflix. Hope you are all having a good weekend. It's been rainy here a good amount in the past 24 hours.
Hey Matt. Ok, I hope you enjoy it. Thanks, you too. Sorry to hear that.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 07:53 PM
  #8
Fan Forum Legend

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 323,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
OK. I need to watch last season of ''Riverdale''. I think that it's on Netflix. Hope you are all having a good weekend. It's been rainy here a good amount in the past 24 hours.
You mean the previous season, Matt? Are you sure it's on Netflix and not HBOmax, since it's a WB show?

I worked this weekend, and it was cold and snowy, but the warm spring weather is coming this week. I hope Daylight Savings Time wasn't too bad for you, Matt.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
No problem.

Oh, sorry I didn't know but thanks for telling me.

Yep.

Good, no problem. Thanks.

Next Sunday Riverdale returns, and then on the 31st Cole's new movie Moonshot comes out.

I hope everyone is ok, and good day as well.

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome. No problem.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm so glad Riverdale is finally back.

I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 08:37 PM
  #9
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire!

You're welcome. No problem.

You're welcome, and thanks. I'm so glad Riverdale is finally back.

I'm okay, thanks. I hope you are too.
Hey Alex.

Thanks. Thanks.

Thanks, and no problem. Same, and next month Moribus, and Sonic 2 comes out.

Good, no problem. Thanks.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 04:48 PM
  #10
Fan Forum Hero

 
canflam's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 77,229
I'm OK. I could use some damn sleep at night though. A nephew of mine stays up watching I think Netflix & it's loud. He need to stop getting kicked out of school. Moving clocks ahead an hour this week hasn't helped me. Anyway, I was able to clean a rabbit hutch out at least for 3 rabbits today & then replace it with a new 1 as the old 1's ramp is not in good condition. What are you up to?
__________________
canflam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 05:46 PM
  #11
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I'm OK. I could use some damn sleep at night though. A nephew of mine stays up watching I think Netflix & it's loud. He need to stop getting kicked out of school. Moving clocks ahead an hour this week hasn't helped me. Anyway, I was able to clean a rabbit hutch out at least for 3 rabbits today & then replace it with a new 1 as the old 1's ramp is not in good condition. What are you up to?
Hey Matt. Sorry to hear that. I'm glad to hear about the rabbits though.

Me? I think I'm about to eat supper.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 09:26 PM
  #12
Fan Forum Legend

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 323,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by canflam (View Post)
I'm OK. I could use some damn sleep at night though. A nephew of mine stays up watching I think Netflix & it's loud. He need to stop getting kicked out of school. Moving clocks ahead an hour this week hasn't helped me. Anyway, I was able to clean a rabbit hutch out at least for 3 rabbits today & then replace it with a new 1 as the old 1's ramp is not in good condition. What are you up to?
I hope you can get some sleep, Matt. I'm glad my bedroom cuts off any noise coming from the living room where my mom is watching TV.

I know. Daylight Savings Time is a pain to adjust to, but I do like the extra hour of daylight during Spring and Summer.

Nice to see you're keeping busy with the rabbits.



Hi, dragonfire!

Morbius looks interesting. You gonna watch it? You think there will be a Spider-Man crossover?


Thanks, and you're welcome. I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too.
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2022, 09:48 PM
  #13
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Hi, dragonfire!

Morbius looks interesting. You gonna watch it? You think there will be a Spider-Man crossover?


Thanks, and you're welcome. I'm okay, and I'm glad you are too.
Hey Alex.

Yep. Maybe. Maybe down the road.

No problem, and thanks. Good, and thanks.

I hope everyone is ok, and Goodnight as well.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 10:51 PM
  #14
Fan Forum Legend

 
PhoenixRising's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 323,803
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Hey Alex.

Yep. Maybe. Maybe down the road.

No problem, and thanks. Good, and thanks.

I hope everyone is ok, and Goodnight as well.

Hi, dragonfire!

Well, let's see how Morbius does. I don't know if audiences aren't tired of vampires by now.

You're welcome. Thanks! I'm okay, and I hope you are too. Goodnight!
__________________
In Loving Memory of Christine Dettloff(cheekymonkey503). Rest In Peace, Dear Cheekymonkey. ~ Alex
PhoenixRising is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 10:54 PM
  #15
Elite Fan

 
dragonfire's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Riverdale
 
Joined: Sep 2013
Posts: 36,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Hi, dragonfire!

Well, let's see how Morbius does. I don't know if audiences aren't tired of vampires by now.

You're welcome. Thanks! I'm okay, and I hope you are too. Goodnight!
Hey Alex.

Ok.

Thanks. No problem. Good, and thanks. Thanks.

I hope everyone is ok, and goodnight as well.
dragonfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2022.

Copyright © 1998-2022, Fan Forum.


TEST