Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2023, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

No worries Alex

Yeah they undress in front of each other for the first time and then proceed to try to have sex too for the first time but then get interrupted by the guy’s best friend that the girl’s parents are looking for them

This is also a scene that happens late at night

It kind of feels like odd timing that they both busted in at exactly the same time

Idk if it’s possible someone tipped them off

Right?! You would think

I guess maybe it’s because they’re teenagers so they forgot or maybe they were too excited and forgot lol

Definitely think they locked that door though in Betty’s room when they had sex in the season 6 finale after they got engaged and were waiting for the comet to hit

which we didn’t actually see but we saw them post coital singing naked in bed together so it’s assumed

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 05-04-2023 at 09:33 PM
Old 05-04-2023, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Alison.

Well, it was interesting that Veronica of all people suggested it.

That interruption was such a cop-out. What were those two thinking, barging in on Betty and Archie like that?

Betty looked awesome in that lingerie, by the way.

But yeah, what were they doing up late at night? Were they spying on Archie and Betty?

Who could've tipped them off? You don't think it was Alice or Mary do you?

The only think stopping me from locking my door when I was a teenager was the fact that my door was cut wrong and didn't entirely fit the doorframe, so it wouldn't close all the way.

Yep, I'm sure they did that in season 6. Were they singing afterwards? I kinda forgot when that scene happened.
Old 05-04-2023, 10:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

New thread: https://www.fanforum.com/f157/endgam...lili-63271254/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread