Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2017, 08:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Meh, Jug dumped Betty, he really shouldn't have anything to say about it. I want Jug/Betty back together, but I don't think that kiss was a big deal. I think they where just sad and it happened.
Emily
Old 12-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Meh, Jug dumped Betty, he really shouldn't have anything to say about it. I want Jug/Betty back together, but I don't think that kiss was a big deal. I think they where just sad and it happened.
I think for me its worse because a) Betty initiated it and b) it makes it seem like she's been pining for Archie this whole time. Also if the Toni kiss matters to Betty or should then so should this since she dumped him for the very same reasons he dumped her.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barstool Prophet (View Post)
Totally agree.

Plus, Jughead didn't just kiss Toni... they fooled around in bed together and then Toni put a stop to it the next morning. The kiss isn't that big of a deal by comparison. Granted, Betty/Archie might pose a bigger threat because they have a history and there's feelings from the past. Still, Jughead shouldn't have much to say about that kiss. He broke up with Betty.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jughead broke up with her because he was trying to protect her, not because he didn't love her. When Betty broke up with Jughead it was made out to be like she didn't want to be with anymore and to make it worse, it wasn't even Betty that did it, she had Archie do it.

Yes Jughead kissed Toni, but it's different imo because Toni and Betty are not friends???? Archie/Betty have been friends for so long and Betty had feelings for Archie in the past. And even worse still, Archie is Jughead's best friend.

Jughead kissing Toni was not great, but lets say he had kissed Veronica. That would have been 10x worse!

I'm sorry but if my ex boyfriend kissed my BEST FRIEND I would be LIVID. If he kissed a different girl, not so much.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

I'm finally catching up on this show... SO BEHIND. I just finished episode 4 and I loveloveloved this episode.

Jug and Betty have been a bit all over the place since the premiere and it's kind of a bummer, but that connection is still so strong there under the surface and even though I was annoyed at Toni in this episode especially, I love that it was ultimately Betty and Jug that solved the cypher together.

I know there are some bumps coming, and soon, but there's still so much I love about these dynamics, even when everything is strained and uncomfortable.
Old 12-16-2017, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

I made a banner for the OP

Maybe i can help organize/clean it up a bit...

Old 12-17-2017, 10:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity or fate (View Post)
I'm finally catching up on this show... SO BEHIND. I just finished episode 4 and I loveloveloved this episode.

Jug and Betty have been a bit all over the place since the premiere and it's kind of a bummer, but that connection is still so strong there under the surface and even though I was annoyed at Toni in this episode especially, I love that it was ultimately Betty and Jug that solved the cypher together.

I know there are some bumps coming, and soon, but there's still so much I love about these dynamics, even when everything is strained and uncomfortable.
They are perfection. I hope they aren't apart for long.

Thanks for the banner .
Emily
Old 12-18-2017, 05:27 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 12-18-2017, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I think jughead kissing Toni was wrong, but I do not for one second believe that didn't go further because Toni put a stop to it. I think she was perceptive and saw the jig. i think she used her orientation as a convenient excuse. But, I still thing they are both on the same level because (the groping= to the fact that the person Betty kissed was Archie). It didn't bother me as much when I finally watched because you could tell she regretted it.

Anyways, I recognize this tree. I am gonna call it the Serena Tree.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's really pretty Alexa.

There are a few things that got messed up in the OP.
Old 12-19-2017, 12:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I dont see how a kiss is all that better than a makeout/groping. Neither was sex. But in any case, its still emotionally "cheating". Not cheating obviously because JB were broken up both times, but hooking up with someone right after the break up in both cases when it was obvious they still loved one another.

And hooking up with an ex boyfriends best friend is 10x worse than hooking up with an ex girlfriends .... nobody. lol. Toni is nobody to Betty.
Old 12-19-2017, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I made a banner for the OP

Maybe i can help organize/clean it up a bit...
Yeah I was curious about this...

What happened to all of the art in the OP? Do you guys need the image URLS again?

Apologies for disappearing btw, was a crazy summer.

I just watched 2x05 and that scene in the diner where they talk about running away together was so beautiful. It was so subtle and emotional and devastating because they're both keeping such heavy secrets and I think they're writing the reasons for those secrets really well. I loved it.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 12-19-2017 at 06:30 PM
Old 12-20-2017, 04:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

photo bucket stopped 3rd party hosting. now you have to pay a bunch of money for you pb images to show up, so all the links are broken. It sucks. you can re-upload everything to another site but i didnt bother with my arts, i have way too much on pb.

this video is so pretty

Last edited by Alexa; 12-20-2017 at 04:34 PM
Old 12-21-2017, 12:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great video.
Emily
Old 12-21-2017, 11:06 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
photo bucket stopped 3rd party hosting. now you have to pay a bunch of money for you pb images to show up, so all the links are broken. It sucks. you can re-upload everything to another site but i didnt bother with my arts, i have way too much on pb.

this video is so pretty
Jesus H. Christ, that's crazy. I just tried to log in and couldn't even see all of my images. EXCUSE ME WHILE I CRY FOREVER. I had so much old artwork in there. Aghhhh.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll work on restoring everything that was in the OP today.

ETA: I just PM'd you with the artwork restored, Alexa! I'll also PM Emily so she can edit the OP, if she wants.

Last edited by serendipity or fate; 12-21-2017 at 11:33 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread