Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2022, 03:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarletspuffyfan (View Post)
What, really? And does that also explain why they refuse to let Reggie and Veronica be together too? That is SO LAME
Yes. If you mean Cami & Charles second break-up being why Veronica & Reggie broke up then yes.

Not really.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2022, 11:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

I’ve sporadically watched this show since the time jump. But it’s obvious Bughead has been left open ended. And unresolved. Interesting you even had Varchie reunite briefly. But not Bughead. You had that AU kiss. So is that the true universe? Who knows.
3ku11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

add me please??? these two will forever be my otp of this stupid show even though I ship b/a and v/a too!! I miss them soooooo much and I would've asked sooner to be added if I was here more.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
like a perfect storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a perfect storm (View Post)
add me please??? these two will forever be my otp of this stupid show even though I ship b/a and v/a too!! I miss them soooooo much and I would've asked sooner to be added if I was here more.
You been added.
dragonfire is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2023, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks! I miss these two so much! I might be in denial but I'll still have hope until the last second! cole/lili might've broken up but they have kissed since then so I think they can be professional if it calls for it! but I do think their breakup is why they decided to go forward with the barchie thing but I still have hope idc. I'm grateful everyday we had these two during the peak of riverdale when the ratings were good!! they are what the show was built on and what made it so popular imo and they still have the biggest fanbase they can ruin the show but not these two!!

sorry for the vent. I know I'm probably an idiot for hoping but can't help it.

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-20-2023, 10:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Can anyone explain to me why this show completely dropped this couple? It just doesn't make any sense to me considering they were basically the main couple on this show for the first FOUR YEARS.

And they kept all the other original couples lingering, like Cheryl and Toni and Veronica and Archie, obviously on a path to reunion.

I've never seen a show do this before and I want to know why. I find it really bizarre. They never even had any closure either.

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 07-26-2023 at 01:42 AM
scarletspuffyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2023, 11:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Can anyone explain to me why this show completely dropped this couple? It just doesn't make any sense to me considering they were basically the main couple on this show for the first FOUR YEARS.

And they kept all the other original couples lingering, like Cheryl and Toni and Veronica and Archie, obviously on a path to reunion.

I've never seen a show do this before and I want to know why. I find it really bizarre. They never even had any closure either.

Because Cole and Lili dated in real life, but then they broke up, which made Bughead no longer a possibility. Apparently it was a bad breakup.
Old 04-21-2023, 08:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Because Cole and Lili dated in real life, but then they broke up, which made Bughead no longer a possibility. Apparently it was a bad breakup.
Do we know this for certain? Or is that just the theory? Because that would be quite unprofessional
scarletspuffyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2023, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Do we know this for certain? Or is that just the theory? Because that would be quite unprofessional
nothing's been confirmed and nobody know how s7 will end but it's a very good chance and they work together well now according to cole but it would make the most sense since the other og ships haven't been treated like bughead have been!! like I said nobody knows how this show will end anything can and has happened but it's really sad to treat the ship that made their show so popular like this but if it's because of rl drama it's even sadder. what makes it worse is all the baiting they keep doing! like some stuff in s5, their make out to save the universe in 605 and the memories in 614 and now the recent kiss like I loved those moments but it makes it so much worse imo! they kept them together so long and I think we all got so comfortable with them being together so.it hurts even more! I am researching and I feel.like sobbing all the time!!

I ship bhva and barchie nut bhva are definitely my otps and I hate it here. being a multishipper is hard!

actually one tree hill did something very similar when chad/sophia broke up and they broke brucas up but imo bughead has been treated worse.

this is just my opinion btw I know everyone has different opinions and ships and etc on this show.

Sara | tumblr

Last edited by like a perfect storm; 04-21-2023 at 05:02 PM
Old 04-23-2023, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont agree about BL... those two broke up before BL even broke up on the series. They still had to do couple scenes when they wre broken up. The reason they broke BL up was because they always intended on going back to LP. Lp was also the starting pairing.... unlike the B/J situation.

I do think the C/L break up here has to do with their lack of scenes though, but i also think the writers suddenly decided they wanted to do the archie/betty thing. I havent watched in years, but it really feels they are firmly in that camp now.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2023, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

I ship both bl and lp but prefer bl so.I won't comment on that because I would like to keep other ships out of this thread I just mentioned them because it was a tad similar. plus I don't wanna have a disagreement because I really do ship both.

I ship barchie but idk.if their endgame they could do an open ending because it's safe but I think the sudden direction to b/a had a lot to do with cole/lili breaking up.

okay ship all three but bhva are my otps and I'm sad over how they treat bughead, rl drama or not their the ship that made their show what it was and I doubt they would've made 7 seasons without them!

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-30-2023, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

its not about shipping though. its about the timeline and how it all played out in terms of the writers pov.

yeah if bughead werent involved too i wouldnt be as frustrated because the v/a/b triangle was big in the comics so i suspected they would eventually do b/a... but va/bj just makes more sense imo
Old 05-01-2023, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
its not about shipping though. its about the timeline and how it all played out in terms of the writers pov.

yeah if bughead werent involved too i wouldnt be as frustrated because the v/a/b triangle was big in the comics so i suspected they would eventually do b/a... but va/bj just makes more sense imo
yeah I agree! it was just badly written tbh!

yeah I always knew they'd do them eventually bit I think.TBE problem is they kept bj/va together so long and made them such endgame couples there was literally no.plausible way to break them up so they went with drama! honestly I think they could've kept both together then the timejump happens and we find out they grew apart and broke up then they do b/a but apparently I'm smarter than the writers they chose the messiest way possible.

Sara | tumblr
Old 05-18-2023, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Anything new with these two?
Calgaryfan2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

how many episodes of the series are left?
Reply   Post New Thread