Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

scottwajda thats great that you binged! i need to do that with my rewatch.
Old 07-06-2017, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think I am going to try and watch the first episode this week.
Emily
Old 07-06-2017, 04:47 AM
Loyal Fan

One of my favorite scenes is when Ronnie is taping up Archie's hand. That whole scene screams chemistry.
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.

Last edited by scottwajda8819; 07-06-2017 at 12:33 PM
Old 07-06-2017, 05:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwajda8819 (View Post)
One of my favorite scenes is when Ronnie is taping up Archie's hand. That whole scene screams chemistry.
Then she gives a kiss.
Old 07-07-2017, 08:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Since I am new to the Riverdale fan community, I have been doing some reading on other social media sites about the show. Can someone help me out why alot of people don't like the character of Archie. They say he is a womanizer and is boring. I get that he is a sophomore in High School that has made some mistakes in the first season of the show, I think he is like any person at that stage in life who acts before thinking. I think being with Ronnie will help him grow up alot .
Jim & Pam / Damon & Elena / Pacey & Joey / Brandon & Callie / Jim & Melinda / Jax & Tara / Brooke & Lucas / Frisco & Felicia / Miguel & Sam / Brandon & Kelly /Chuck & Sarah / Lois & Clark / Danny & Riley / Jay & Erin

So what your saying is Joey's like a bus?
No what I'm saying is Joey's like a girl.
Old 07-11-2017, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

They had a lot of great moments in the beginning episodes which I think a lot of people seem to overlook a bit.

The amount of times Ive heard they are rushed is just too many considering they really weren't.

We had the first scenes with the first looks, and of course the kiss. We also had that scene where they walked and talked about their friendships with Betty. The hand kiss scene, all the scenes of them working as singing partners and then Veronica telling him to find someone that makes him feel safe and he looks at her. I mean, come on. The build up was there, people just dont want to believe it.

Quote:
Since I am new to the Riverdale fan community, I have been doing some reading on other social media sites about the show. Can someone help me out why alot of people don't like the character of Archie. They say he is a womanizer and is boring. I get that he is a sophomore in High School that has made some mistakes in the first season of the show, I think he is like any person at that stage in life who acts before thinking. I think being with Ronnie will help him grow up alot .
I also don't really agree about the womanizer thing. They try to claim that because he dated Grundy, kissed Cheryl, dated Val, Kissed V, then later started a thing with her, and then also apparently has feelings for Betty. I dont see it. The kiss with Cheryl was not reciprocated. His feelings for Betty imo were never there. There were a few looks and a bit implied in the finale that he was regretful or wondering about her but it wasn't confirmed ENOUGH for me to believe that is true. When Archie told V he just wanted to have what Bughead had, I believed that. And that could be part of the explanation for all the looks, but we have to sort of wait to see where that goes i season 2. The val thing, IDK, that seemed to me to be sort of like a rebound relationship from the Grundy thing.

But I dont see him as a womanizer. He did "date" 3 different girls in one season but I mean, I think thats realistic to highschool life. I don't thin he was playing any of them, he genuinely seemed to like/care for them all. i just hope kJ is right and that his thing with V sticks for a while.

I do think that Archie is one of the more boring characters but I still like him and find him interesting and I think bringing his mom back into the picture made him a lot more interesting and now with the whole Fred shooting thing, it could be even better for him. KJ may get to do some meatier stuff. I think they just need to find a good balance for his character. The music plot is boring for him imo. I'd like to see some different storylines.
Old 07-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Master Fan

I don't feel that they were rushed either, I mean Archie and V didn't happen out of the blue. They were attracted to one another from the start. They didn't get together officially until the end of the show.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 07-11-2017, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the scene where she tapes his hand. So much chemistry they have. His little you jealous Ronnie. Oh they are so cute
Old 07-12-2017, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

She was def. jealous, it was cute....

THIS PIC.

I don't think its a "spoiler" because it was posted on instagram... But a mod can put it in tags if they think it is... I'm not sure what the rule is for cast members posting this stuff. (It might just even be KJ and Cami)

Old 07-12-2017, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

That pic . Bring on all their new scenes for the upcoming season!

Anybody else ready for Comic Con? We're getting new info about the new season. I still can't believe there will be 22 episodes!

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 07-12-2017, 12:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Great picture.
Emily
Old 07-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Awe!! I can't wait the show to come back. I need some Archie/Ronnie in my life asap. That picture definitely helps!
Old 07-13-2017, 06:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adorable pic!
Old 07-16-2017, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed
Old 07-17-2017, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

KJ is so tall.
Emily
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top