Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2005, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimp
yeah, IA, Tarhiliel! I actually liked Taylor. She quite funny, even if she did some bad *****. Nathan always seems mad now......and Haley has not exactly been on my good side anymore[e.g. kissing Chris twice.... then she will lie about it ( i think it said she would), also, she keeps e-maling Chris secretly.]

Taylor gives a little spice.... and fun to Nathan's life and she makes him actually smile. Add me to the list!

im not sure if the emails are spoliers, if so i would edit that out.. Some people here a spoiler free

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 01-30-2005, 07:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by konstantine23
im not sure if the emails are spoliers, if so i would edit that out.. Some people here a spoiler free
oh sorry! i keep forgetting that.... i'm like a spoileraholic! lol...... how do i edit my post if it's already there? I'll feel a little bad if people read it and i'll ruin it for them.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimp
oh sorry! i keep forgetting that.... i'm like a spoileraholic! lol...... how do i edit my post if it's already there? I'll feel a little bad if people read it and i'll ruin it for them.

No worries - just making sure people dont freak out - and also.. im a spolier freak too!!

um.. go to edit message under that post you made..

Old 01-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No worries - just making sure people dont freak out - and also.. im a spolier freak too!!

um.. go to edit message under that post you made..
oh yeah... thanx!.... i just did it! i didn't even see that edit thing under my post.
Old 01-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

Can I please be added?

*~OnE tReE hIlL~*Chad-James-Hilarie-Joy-Sophia:NaLeY 4eVeR!*~
Met JoY, sOpHiA, tYlEr, LeE, mIcHeLlE, and jEsSiCa. OTH Concert 3.8.05/San Francisco!
Old 01-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Master Fan

I loved old school Naley. They were so cute. I loved their chemistry and they just looked so great together and Joie and James played so well off eachother. They still do with what they have to work with but I didn't like how they turned out to be. I didn't like the fact that they married off so quickly and that it all seems like now is that they get back at eachother. I don't even feel like I reconize them anymore and I hated the new Haley. I use to love Haley but now she just annoys me.

I liked Haley with Chris. Haley and Chris had a lot of chemistry and I wished they kept Chris longer because for a glimpse I saw the old Haley shining through. I don't like the fact that Haley is now playing the guilt trip on Nathan and the fact she's mean to Taylor. I mean, Taylor's her sister for god sakes and she's just not telling the truth to Nathan. I don't remember Nathan smiling since last season. He's all broody and depressed and the naley relationship seems to be focused on hurting eachother and making themselves miserable

I loved Lucas/Peyton and I even loved Nathan/Peyton. Nathan smiled around Peyton. He acted happy around Peyton, when it was just them but Taylor...Taylor brings out a side in Nathan that I thought was both long gone. I loved the fact that Nathan seems so at ease with Taylor and she makes him smile. I missed seeing him happy and she seems happy too. They both seem to make eachother happy and they both seem to be at ease with eachother too.

Deep down, I'll always be a Naley old school fan but things have got to change. Right now just seeing it, makes me mad. Nathan/Taylor is a great way to pass the time by and I can definantly see some connection there and I hope they keep her in the show because she brings so much to it and it would be terrible to see her go

I also added, yay it's glad to see this thread was going somewhere and that I'm not the only one who likes Taylor and Nathan/Taylor because reading at other places it all seems anti her
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-30-2005, 08:05 PM
Passionate Fan

I love Taylor. Can I be added to the list?

I like how she stirs up the boring Nathan/Haley pot. No offense to Naley lovers. Plus Nathan & Taylor are cute together.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Passionate Fan

I just thought of a few reasons. Sorry it's a double post.
  • Because she's Nathan's newest reason for smiling.
  • Because she's not the reason the Scotts are having problems.

I'm not sure that last one is a real reason but it's why a lot of people hate her, at least in my opinion.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York City
I just thought of a few reasons. Sorry it's a double post.
  • Because she's Nathan's newest reason for smiling.
  • Because she's not the reason the Scotts are having problems.

I'm not sure that last one is a real reason but it's why a lot of people hate her, at least in my opinion.

those are awesome.. esp the first one.. the second is true tho

Old 01-30-2005, 08:28 PM
Master Fan

Your added, NYC

btw...I love the reasons. I added them too

they're both so true. Nathan/Haley did bring this on themselves. It's just easy for some people to point their fingers at Taylor and act like it's all her fault when N/H has been going down hill for some time now, before Taylor even showed up
Old 01-30-2005, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
i like her, because haley hasnt made nathan smile in forever, and thats what taylor did..

i thought the water scene was adorable
Same here! Taylor is way better then Haley, add me please!
ღღღ
Old 01-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Sure thing, welcome

Yes, I agree completely. I think Taylor's much better then Haley. Without a doubt
Old 01-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cliffy spuffy dreamer
they're both so true. Nathan/Haley did bring this on themselves. It's just easy for some people to point their fingers at Taylor and act like it's all her fault when N/H has been going down hill for some time now, before Taylor even showed up
Very true. All the problems Nathan and Haley are having have nothing to do with Taylor, I mean she did show up after their problems started. I'm looking forward to seeing Taylor meeting and intereacting with the other characters like Lucas, Peyton & Brooke.

Also, I thought it was kind of interesting that Haley didn't even tell her sister that she got married. That she had to hear it through their parents after she came back to town.
Old 01-30-2005, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York City
Very true. All the problems Nathan and Haley are having have nothing to do with Taylor, I mean she did show up after their problems started. I'm looking forward to seeing Taylor meeting and intereacting with the other characters like Lucas, Peyton & Brooke.

Also, I thought it was kind of interesting that Haley didn't even tell her sister that she got married. That she had to hear it through their parents after she came back to town.
Its because her and Talyor don't talk.
ღღღ
Old 01-30-2005, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Add me please! It's not Taylor's fault that she's the catalyst (like Tyler Hilton) in showing just how terminally wrong Naley is.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread