Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2020, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Successful [Sophia|Brooke] #682: “She was fiercely independent. Brooke Davis. Brilliant and beautiful and brave.”

BROOKE DAVIS ~ SOPHIA BUSH

"Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up,
but there’s a day when you realize that you’re not just a survivor. You’re
a warrior. You’re tougher than anything it throws your way."

STARS
01. unless you do
02. Walt Reynolds
03. stlavin95
04. TV_Fanatic90
05. Permanent 99
06. eternalfate
07. cherrypie12345
08. pandiexjeyton
09. Callalily
10. ElleBelle

“I think the sexiest thing on anybody is intelligence. I respect somebody who
has a brain and wants to use it more than a pretty face and status.”

“She was fiercely independent. Brooke Davis.
Brilliant and beautiful and brave.”

FUTURE TITLES
~

PAST THREADS
100 200 300 400 500
600 700 800 900 1,000

“you know when i was a freshman, I wasn’t a very good person. I mean, sure,
I was popular and dated seniors, but as a person, I was pretty lost. and over
the last four years I've been forced to grow up. I stopped letting boys define
me, and I started believing in myself and in my potential, and I ran for student
council president. and I designed a clothing line and somewhere along the way,
the lost little party girl became the girl on the wall of honor.”

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-08-2020, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 10-10-2020, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-10-2020, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Ambition is something I admire in womxn. There’s lots of folks out there who fear our power — we are the majority of voters and the majority of the population after all — and want to detract from our ambition, or make us ashamed of it. To those people? I say GOOD LUCK! We aren’t going anywhere. We are taking up space and fighting for each other and building big, beautiful communities rooted in justice and joy. We are the @supermajority, after all. And our pals at @argent are helping to raise funds for Supermajority’s incredible work with this incredible, limited edition #bosslady suit. And y’all know there is nothing I love more than a power suit, and an empowered woman in one! I’m suited up for this debate tonight — let’s gooooo @kamalaharris!! — and for the work to come. My womxn!! We will decide this election, and everything that happens afterward, with how we show up, how we commit, how we organize, and how we continue to show up. We got this. Let’s boldly take up space and do the work for a better future. I love you! 💗💗💗 #AmbitionSuitsYou #Supermajority (also ... #notanad)
Old 10-18-2020, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Democracy makes us HAPPY! Talking all things #BidenHarris2020 + #Wisconsin

with @fashionforwardfeminist! Ashley is a community organizer, a writer, a fellow lover-of @gloriasteinem, and a military wife + supporter of our #veterans! Tonight we got together on IG Live to talk about making a #VotingPlan, living in Germany when her hubby served in the military, what service and community mean to us, and how America deserves leadership that cares about all of us; from #California’s forests to Wisconsin’s dairy farmers! Let’s go #TeamJoe! Make sure you visit iwillvote.com to make your voting plan! ♥️🙋🏻*♀️🗳🇺🇸
Old 10-18-2020, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new one

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 10-19-2020, 02:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Always nice to get to a new thread
Old 10-30-2020, 01:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Into these 🍯 hoops but really over the hoops that women have had to jump through for generations just to inch closer to equitable rights?? Same! We have much to do, but when we gals — 51% of the population and on our way to being ever more represented in elected office — unite we can do anything! Thinking of the power of our
💛💁🏻*♀️💁🏼*♀️💁🏽*♀️💁🏾*♀️💁🏿*♀️💛 circles today. My pals @shiffonco are donating 50% of the proceeds of these hoops to @whenweallvote. Just in case you need some lady gang energy with you when you head to the polls this year! If we are in your ear, on your t-shirt, or in your heart, we are in this together #VOTE #WhenWeAllVote #IAmAVoter @iamavoter
Old 11-05-2020, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
This is historic. This is record voter turnout. No matter how long it takes to count each and every vote — which is what we do here! — to ensure the democratic process of our republic, THIS is incredibly meaningful. And it means that years of organizing and activism are working. We have so much more to do, of course. But celebrate the wins along the way. Stay calm. Be good to people. Root into community. And have snacks. I love you guys. I’ll be rereading “most votes of all time” all night. #iamavoter @iamavoter
Old 11-05-2020, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-06-2020, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

No problem
Old 11-10-2020, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Good to see.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 11-11-2020, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It really is

Quote:
The First. Madame Vice President. 244 years into our American experiment, you’ve made history. Today, little girls everywhere see it and know they can be it. I am honored to be alive in this moment, to bear witness.

No matter where you fall on our broad political spectrum, this is a monumental moment for us as a country. What a milestone for us to celebrate! It’s about damn time. #KamalaHarris #BidenHarris2020 #herstory
Old 11-21-2020, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Reposted from @feminist + @lavernecox: At Least 350 Transgender People Have Been Killed Globally in 2020. According to a data gathered by Transrespect Versus Transphobia Worldwide (TvT) at least 350 transgender and gender-diverse people were murdered between the beginning of October 2019 and the end of September 2020. The total represents a 6% increase in reported murders from their count in 2019. Brazil recorded the highest number of murders of any country, with 152 trans people killed over the time period tracked. Of the 75 countries tracked in the survey, Mexico and the United States ranked #2 and #3 in the total number of anti-trans homicides, with 57 and 28, respectively. TvT’s analysis shows that 98% of those murdered globally were trans women or transfeminine people. In addition, people of color made up 79% of trans people murdered in the United States. 38% of the murders occurred in the streets, while 22% of the incidents took place in the victim’s home. The average age of those who were killed is 31 years old, with the youngest victim being 15 years old. The numbers are not comprehensive. Via @them @mxdarren_ #transdayofremembrance #tdor

Do these numbers make you sad, angry? Me too. We must DEMAND an end to the epidemic of violence that our friends + neighbors are experiencing. No more.
Old 12-06-2020, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Calling all Georgia voters! The deadline to register to vote for the U.S. Senate runoff election is Monday. Text VOTER to 26797 today to check your registration status. If you will turn 18 by 1/5/21, you are also eligible to vote in this one! Help us out today by texting your friends in Georgia to spread the word. #iamavoter

AND!! If you want to support #Georgia even if you don’t vote there? If you want to dethrone Mitch and make the Senate work for the American people instead of do his partisan, “grim reaper” bidding?? Support @winbothseats! winbothseats.org
Closed Thread   Post New Thread