Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2005, 10:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

OMG I that there is thread for Haley and Taylor!! I didn't really like Taylor at first but after this eppy, I really like her now! I LOVED the Haley and Taylor scene on the balcony!! It was well written, and the acting was great! You could see the history beween them and that Taylor really cares about Haley and vecce versa!! I also loved how they both sat on the balcony rail and you could see both of their tattoos, it was cute and so believable! I would gladly keep Taylor on the cast than Anna or Felix!! I think she was casted perfectly and has great chemistry with the actors!!

Okay I am done rambling!!

Can i Please be added to the list??
*Jack/Kate*Nathan/Haley*Pacey/Joey*Ephram/Amy*Merder*Max/Liz*Harry/Hermoine*Jess/Rory*
Old 02-03-2005, 12:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

can i be added too? i think they are adorable in their scenes.
Old 02-03-2005, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigger&tutorgurl
I added everyone and added the reasons.

Babss: I paraphrasized three of them and put them into one, I hope that's okay.
no that's ok ! thx for added me !
Old 02-03-2005, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

Add me please
Old 02-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Like them more, but I had to laugh when both their backs with the tattoos were facing the camera
Old 02-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Master Fan

Hehe, I'm glad to see this thread. I don't really like Haley anymore in fact I'm getting to the point where I HATE her but I LOVE Taylor. She's just the coolest and I love Taylor/Haley's sisterly bond moments. Can I be added plz
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 02-03-2005, 10:14 AM
Elite Fan

I think that not only do both Lindsay and Joy work well together ans have this great chemistry but the whole fact that they actually look like they'd be sisters is another added bonus. I mean look at them..totally belivable that they're related.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 02-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought that balcony scene was amazingly cute and showed that Taylor was not such person and she truly love her sister. That scene and the end of the eppie made me like her.

Nathan&Haley,Lucas&Brooke,Liz&Jason,Jackie&Hyde,Dillon&Georgie,Madison&Ephram, Jake&Peyton*Pacey&Joey!
icon by Livin4foxy
Old 02-03-2005, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really think that they look alike too! They could definately be sisters. It was a VERY good casting on OTH parts.

You see, I do like Taylor, but only when it comes to Haley, whether it be concerning Haley or actually having a scene with here (fighting or not) I like her. When she's with Nathan and be a **** bag ho? Not so much.

I absolutely L-O-V-E Haley James - every little thing about her, even her mistakes. I just love her to death and no matter what the writers do to try and make me hate her, I won't. Not even a little. I refuse. What they are doing is pure character assisination and I hate it. None of the things that she's doing are in her character - they're just making crap up to get people to hate her, but it's not working that well because people, most people, are smart enough to realize that this isn't Haley - it's PodHaley. I hate that people are comdeming her for a few mistake. Hi, yeah, she's a teenager! Okay, she's 1-6 freaking years old! She was too young to get married, I could have told you all that, in fact that's the first thing I said. That is why teenagers shouldn't get married because they aren't mature enough. She has never been in a relationship before Nathan, it's all new to her. And just like most people when they first try things - she made a mistake and she knows that. Yes, even the great Haley 'Tutor Girl' James is allowed to make mistakes. Lord knows Nathan's made plenty.

Sorry, I know that isn't really what this thread is about, but I just get so worked up when people dislike my Haley. But, to each his own. I get that.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Please add me to the list.

These two are the true definition of sisters. I was so happy they showed Taylor with a heart...it made me like her even more. The balcony scene was heart warming. The two of them admitting their mistakes, and shearing their true feelings. The Nathan thing was just a bump in the road...Haley really does care for Taylor and Taylor really does care for Haley. I mean they have nick names for each other, so they couldn't have been hated that much. Plus, that's a big secret that Haley put on Taylor's shoulders but she handled it fine.

I really believe that Taylor redeemed herself when she sent that message to Chris. That was an amazing thing to do, and she really is the strength that Haley needs to realize that she is in fact in love with Nathan...but in love with her dreams as well.
Old 02-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh wow I just noticed a thread for Taylor and Haley. It was so cute when Taylor called Haley - Haley Bob like Lydia did in TDMAN. Can I please be added to the list?
Old 02-03-2005, 03:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Could u add me to the list?

When I see you smile, I know everythings okay.
When I hear you laugh, it's always a brighter day.

Save the Mandy Moore Board!
Old 02-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Jay
Master Fan

they really do look like sisters. does anyone know where i can find the clip of the sister's balcony scene?
Old 02-03-2005, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

Yes, they do look like they could be sisters. I really credit Lindsey for being able to step into the role and fit right in with the show. She doesn't seem like a new character. I totally believe that she and Taylor and Haley have a history and that they're related. As I said before, that balcony scene was perfect and it wouldn't have worked if Haley were talking to Peyton. There are just some things that can only be shared with sisters.

In contrast, Felix and Anna still seem out of place and so does Jules. Andy has done a better job.

I want Taylor to make more appearances and show her support for Haley.
Old 02-03-2005, 09:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jenny - I added you!

And yeah, I'd have to agree that it wouldn't have worked as well if Haley had that scene with Peyton because there wouldn't have been that history there, but I think it still would have been sweet to see.

I would love for Taylor to make a reappearance later on and she really does seem like the only guest star that actually fits in with the other characters, but I think that's just because she really belongs there - being a family member and all.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top