Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2021, 07:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetgirl465 (View Post)
great titles

hopefully we can remember those cause we still have a long way until the new one
Same here
Old 02-25-2021, 09:06 PM
Master Fan

I will remind you all to vote when we get to 200 posts
Old 02-26-2021, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sweet
Old 02-26-2021, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

I just adore Ryan and taylor
Old 02-26-2021, 12:43 PM
New Fan

Hello everyone! I'm Sara and I'm Italian. Today here in my country aired the last episode of The OC and I with my sister, as always, watched it. I've always been an SS fan, but I find Ryan and Taylor perfect! A funny, sweet couple. Ryan with Taylor was another person: more positive, witty, happy. They are surely happily married together now!
Old 02-26-2021, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

S A R A benvenuta your icon is so cute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S@r@ (View Post)
They are surely happily married together now!
love your optimism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
I will remind you all to vote when we get to 200 posts
deal
Old 02-27-2021, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

They are surely happily married together now! yes I totally agree, they are living their happily ever after
Old 02-27-2021, 09:17 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyndie57 (View Post)
S A R A benvenuta your icon is so cute

love your optimism

deal
Thanks for the warm greeting! Grazie! Everything we have seen in Season 4 leads me to be optimistic. In my opinion, Ryan has never been so in love before. He certainly loved Marissa, but as a teenage love, the first love. Taylor is his true love, a mature love. Have you noticed how he opens up with Taylor? He talks about his father, his family, he wrote a poem, he even goes as far as giving her a teddy bear with candies! With Taylor, we saw the real Ryan. Too bad for only a few episodes.
Old 02-27-2021, 09:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Hello everyone! I'm Sara and I'm Italian. Today here in my country aired the last episode of The OC and I with my sister, as always, watched it. I've always been an SS fan, but I find Ryan and Taylor perfect! A funny, sweet couple. Ryan with Taylor was another person: more positive, witty, happy. They are surely happily married together now!
Welcome to thread great to have you here
Old 02-27-2021, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for the warm greeting! Grazie! Everything we have seen in Season 4 leads me to be optimistic. In my opinion, Ryan has never been so in love before. He certainly loved Marissa, but as a teenage love, the first love. Taylor is his true love, a mature love. Have you noticed how he opens up with Taylor? He talks about his father, his family, he wrote a poem, he even goes as far as giving her a teddy bear with candies! With Taylor, we saw the real Ryan. Too bad for only a few episodes.
YW, it's my pleasure that's absolutely right, it's a true and mature love I didn't even think about that, good point
Old 02-27-2021, 06:23 PM
New Fan

Thanks again, I'm delighted to be part of this forum. I will follow it with pleasure
Probably at the time of last season's airing, I hadn't thought about it, but now watching it as an adult, it's clear that Ryan and Taylor's relationship is the true love. The mature one, the one that blossomed far away from the Harbor walls.
Old 02-28-2021, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Collins (View Post)
They are surely happily married together now! yes I totally agree, they are living their happily ever after
No doubt about that whatsoever
Old 03-01-2021, 09:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Welcome Sara!

they were definitely so good together.
Old 03-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Master Fan

Did any of you see that Ryan had two different kind of smiles, with Marissa it was a sad smile but with taylor it was a real genuine happy smile that went to his eyes
Old 03-03-2021, 05:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lasertagandcigars (View Post)
Welcome Sara!

they were definitely so good together.
Hey

Quote:
Did any of you see that Ryan had two different kind of smiles, with Marissa it was a sad smile but with taylor it was a real genuine happy smile that went to his eyes
I completely agree with you. Taylor was like a rebirth for Ryan. As I said in another post, Ryan definitely loved Marissa, no one will ever question that, but their love was mostly based on Ryan having to save Marissa all the time. With Taylor it is a clean, sincere love.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread