Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-04-2021, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by feeling_unmoored (View Post)
but seeing everything that was brought up on the new episode, it actually wouldn't, hahah.

Rachel was on fire remembering her old self fighting for Adam, omg

"I was like, Josh... Brody is not going to Vegas without me. F- that, I am going to Vegas."
Okay
Old 11-04-2021, 03:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

but it's actually interesting, as Adam was saying that SS would break up and get together by the end of episode (which happened like... once ), so I think the only reason SS got back together in 1x26 was because Rachel wanted to go to Vegas

I guess the original plan then, was for them to get back together only with Spiderman kiss? while still having that nice "the boat was named after you" scene in the S1 finale... and it would then make more sense for Seth to leave Newport, if he was still kinda broken up with Summer as well.
Old 11-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
omg yaaay, so it was true!
Rachel and Melinda were also doing a livestream on instagram before the episode on Tuesday, but I couldn't watch it :/

i love love their friendship
I missed the livestream too …. I wonder what epsiodes they are doing in the studio? Is it either season 1 finale or season 2 premiere?
Old 11-04-2021, 10:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
but it's actually interesting, as Adam was saying that SS would break up and get together by the end of episode (which happened like... once ), so I think the only reason SS got back together in 1x26 was because Rachel wanted to go to Vegas

I guess the original plan then, was for them to get back together only with Spiderman kiss? while still having that nice "the boat was named after you" scene in the S1 finale... and it would then make more sense for Seth to leave Newport, if he was still kinda broken up with Summer as well.
Yeah, that probably would have been better imo.

Not sure Summer would have been as upset that he left if they were broken up though
Old 11-05-2021, 12:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

also Josh on instagram was so funny, about Rachel telling him to have her go to Vegas, "When Rachel tells me to jump, I ask how high"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Yeah, that probably would have been better imo.

Not sure Summer would have been as upset that he left if they were broken up though
yeah, i was thinking it might have been better too. so this was all because Rachel wanted to be with her bf, omg

i think it would just make them drift apart, and then the first half of S2 them naturally reconnecting...

Quote:
I wonder what epsiodes they are doing in the studio? Is it either season 1 finale or season 2 premiere?
I would think they will start the new season in the studio, but idk it could be a tradition also that Josh is on for the season premieres (though I am hoping they will have Chris Carmac join for a bit for the last time, too )
Old 11-06-2021, 07:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
also Josh on instagram was so funny, about Rachel telling him to have her go to Vegas, "When Rachel tells me to jump, I ask how high"

yeah, i was thinking it might have been better too. so this was all because Rachel wanted to be with her bf, omg

i think it would just make them drift apart, and then the first half of S2 them naturally reconnecting...

I would think they will start the new season in the studio, but idk it could be a tradition also that Josh is on for the season premieres (though I am hoping they will have Chris Carmac join for a bit for the last time, too )
Oh yes I think that could be it, they will start the next season in the studio makes sense
Old 11-07-2021, 01:51 PM
Dedicated Fan

this was too cute I always thought that looked more like Adam and Rachel
Old 11-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

I love that
Old 11-09-2021, 02:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

they really are a great pair, they forgot everything

the Adam's first episode already is the most watched
Old 11-09-2021, 04:09 AM
Moderator Support Team

they both forgets what happens on the show

And oh wow that is awesome it’s most watched, hopefully that means Adam will be on again

We have to wait until next week on who is going to be the guest star for the season one finale cause I checked Spotify and it’s all about the Music of the show
Old 11-09-2021, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

it's funny how people weren't even mad that they didn't really talk about the episode. but i mean, how could they be, when we got Adam and Rachel talking about their dogs for like 5 minutes

but yes, i would LOVE for him to be on again The Rainy Day Woman would be perfect, haha

ahh I saw now too. you were right then that it's a stand alone episode about music

btw I revamped the OP earlier a little bit, with some current stuff too
Old 11-09-2021, 06:42 PM
Moderator Support Team

ya people were just happy to see Adam on

Oh yes that would have been perfect epsiode to have him on again

I am dying to know who is going to be on the season 1 finale, i feel like it’s going to be Josh

Oh nice i am going to check the OP now
Old 11-10-2021, 01:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

or maybe some S4 episode, maybe seeing what a perfect and supporting boyfriend Seth became, he wouldn't feel like Seth never did anything for Summer, haha.

i still think it's possible it will be a two-parter with Ben and Josh will be for season premiere again, as a tradition
Old 11-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

hope he is on again!

would love to see Ben on too!
Old 11-11-2021, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

That would have been a lot better than what we got too
Closed Thread   Post New Thread