Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Had a blast for our last night in Tokyo! I took @fullerhouseguy out with some of our amazing Japanese production assistants, and we went to go karaoke, then off to explore some neat little streets of Japan! Thank you Japan for an amazing trip, I made some lifelong memories here with my #fullerhousefamily !! But now, I'm definitely ready to go home and see my family!!

It's been a long journey, and I had the most amazing time traveling... but this is always my happiest place! Home with my two favorite ladies! #momlife #myheart #homeiswheremyheartis❤️
Old 08-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Cute

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-20-2017, 10:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Sooo.... jet lag ends eventually, right?! I slept 4 hours last night, but 14 the night before... agh! Just a nice, normal 7 hour stretch would be awesome!! #iseenapsinmyfuture

Back to having @dancebrittany kickin' my butt in the gym! It's been about 7 months since I was able to do it, with my crazy injury. But today was day one!

Can't believe it's been weeks since we were in Japan! Just looking through some of the pics, and @johnbrotherton caught this one of me, just hanging out in between shots. I look like I'm definitely up to something! Haha! #lovenotwearingshoesinjapan #setlife #missingjapan

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 08-24-2017 at 10:23 AM
Old 08-26-2017, 06:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

So, her actual bday isn't until Aug 31, but today Beatrix celebrated her 7th birthday at the American Girl Store with a lovely ladies lunch! Dolls, cake and lots of fun!! #happybirthdaylove������ #birthdaygirl

Cutest pup!! Zoie and Bea's friend just brought over their new puppy, Jax, an adorable Boston terrier. I'm not gonna hear the end of "mom, can we get a puppy?!" For the next week!!

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 08-27-2017 at 06:14 PM
Old 08-30-2017, 09:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the latest!
Old 08-31-2017, 10:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Today is my baby Beatrix's 7th birthday!! She is such a magical little person and I am so proud to be her mama! She started off the day with donuts, her Grammie and Pa coming to visit and then more cake and presents tonight! Oh... and LOTS of unicorns!! ������������������ #happybirthdaybea������

Enjoying a beautiful afternoon celebrating our #season3 wrap here at @fullerhouseguy gorgeous pool! Not a bad way to spend a Saturday afternoon

Enjoying an amazing Sunday brunch day with my wonderful friends!! @setonstyle @reggiebenjamin @iwonaburnat #friendsarefamily #whyisitsohotinhere

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-03-2017 at 05:17 PM
Old 09-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks @josephmichael_hair for giving my hair a little shape again! It gets so tired looking from all the heat styling, it needed some love!!

Had a great photo shoot today with my killer team, including @annamariaorzano for hair, @shannonmcclure68 styling, @littlemissbize . So fun!! Now... at the dentist with the girls. #momlifemeetsworklife

When one of your best friends comes over for a sleepover with her girls, of COURSE she brings matching pajamas for all of us. Because... that's just what you do. @theceliabehar love you!! #momlife #friendsarefamily #sleepovertime #thekidswilldefinitelybeuplaterthanus

Pool party Sunday! With @michaelcampion and family, @eliasharger Party of 5, @jlsuiter69 @theceliabehar @reggiebenjamin @iwonaburnat , puppies and all the rest of the gang! #friendsarefamily #sundayfunday #pooltime #enjoyingthelastdaysofsummer

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-10-2017 at 06:11 PM
Old 09-11-2017, 04:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Remembering that moment when I saw the towers come down. I cried, I sobbed... I knew that life would never be the same in our country again. Looking back on these pictures, it was my first trip to New York City, and I remember I fell in love with that city instantly. Even as a child, I loved the energy, the people, it was electric. The view from the top of the towers was the most magnificent thing I'd ever seen. As an adult, I remember being in the city on the 5 year anniversary and the city stopped. The church bells rang throughout the streets and it was silent, for several minutes. One of the most powerful things I've witnessed, as people stopped walking to close their eyes and bow their heads. Today, we will remember. We remember those we lost. We remember the strength as we came together. To this day, New York City is my favorite. It has my heart and always will.
Old 09-11-2017, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for posting that.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

At The 11th Annual PaleyFest Fall TV Previews in Los Angeles for @Netflix Fullerhouse ... the blue carpet enhancing my flower power!

Glam:
Styled by: @ShannonMcclure68
Makeup by: @Shiyenaartist
Hair by: @annamariaorzano
Dress- @annasui @modcloth
Bracelets &Earrings - @cirari
Rings - @sylviecollection and @belleetoilejewelry
Shoes- @wilddivalounge

Me and my mama celebrating her bday a couple days early with an amazing dinner and then off to go see Hamilton! #happybdaymama #loveyoutothemoonandback������

#Hamilton time!! Just got out, the show was so amazing. Second time I've seen it, but I could see it 100 more! #notthrowingawaymyshot🙌🏽⭐️

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-16-2017 at 02:02 PM
Old 09-16-2017, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

She looks great in all the pictures.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
We're not having ANY fun shopping! This is my best friend, my shopping buddy, and one of my favorite people in the world. Happy, happy birthday @brookcasey !!! You are one year more fabulous!! Love you!! #friendsarefamily

Quote:
Next up.. @theviewabc !! Busy, busy day! #fullerhouse #season3 #netflix

Quote:
Out and about with @brookcasey enjoying the city!

Quote:
Ok... I'll admit. I'm totally spoiled and seeing Hamilton here in NYC. Twice in one week. Omg!!! #musicaltheaternerd

glad they had fun
almost new thread time
do we have a title in mind?

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-20-2017 at 05:39 PM
Old 09-21-2017, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

She's so lucky to go to Hamilton twice!
Old 09-21-2017, 04:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Omg!! I got to meet the cast!! So amazing!!! #hamiltonforever

NEW THREAD!!!

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 09-21-2017 at 04:30 PM