Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2011, 05:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Without reading I might be repeating a question but what episode did they show beforehand? Was it ours? And if so did everything make the cut?

Thanks

☆Krys ☆
Old 03-30-2011, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by topherkraz78 (View Post)
Without reading I might be repeating a question but what episode did they show beforehand? Was it ours? And if so did everything make the cut?

Thanks
Yeah, it was The Agreement Dissection. They might have cut Sheldon going to Penny's to use the bathroom - I don't remember seeing it, but I think it was near the start of the episode that the guy who interviewed me came by to tell he something, so it might have been then. They did cut the waiter bringing their drinks. Otherwise, I think it was all there.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 03-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTime (View Post)
I love how upset Leonard is that penny didn't tell him about the "big movie" and how upset Penny is about Leonard going to India

Yup this has to be leading to the season finale...
Ya, I definitely see Leonard and Penny storyline being heavily involved in the season finale. From what we have heard about next tuesday's episode involving the girls going out again and Sheldon joining them and Howard's mom going to the hospital I wonder where Leonard and Priya are going to fall in this episode. I think that Leonard might go to India with Priya for the season finale.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Roxanne,

Thanks for the taping report. The episode sounds funny

I'm little surprised about L/Priya arc. In the last episode I thought that they're going to breakup. Now, it looks like their relationship is getting serious. Priya is already willing to introduce Leonard to her parents.

I think it's time to Penny realizes that she is in love with Leonard and she must try getting him back. Maybe, the writers are saving it for the season 5. Let's see. I can't wait for the season finale.

Last edited by lclc; 03-30-2011 at 06:31 PM
Old 03-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennaxor (View Post)
I dunno, Penny's "are you really that kind of guy?" to Leonard makes me doubt they're seeing each other on the down low... They'd both be going back on what they'd said.

Plus we have seen some contact between them. She dropped by the apartment in The Zarnecki Incursion (the episode after Priya's ultimatum) to bring Sheldon a cheesecake, and they talked while going up the stairs together in The Herb Garden Germination. Which if Priya's being really picky, she might not be happy about, but I don't think they have to be secretly meeting for Leonard to be disappointed that Penny apparently didn't tell him about a big movie role.
Your description of the scene makes Leonard come off a bit guilty, as if he was trying to cover up for something he shouldn't be doing. Hence the quick no answer along with the stammering when asked buy Priya whether or not he was seeing Penny.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you Roxanne.
This sounds like a pretty funny episode.
And we now have our cliffhanger where Leonard goes to India with Priya. Had to see it coming.
Loenard and Priya go off to India for the summer. Stay tuned to Season 5 to find out what happens. Ick!
Like the end of season 2 does Penny hang by the door after seeing Leonard leave and say 'I love you Leonard"?
As someone else here said, I hate cliffhangers in sitcoms.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
The Big Bang Theory

Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1970 (View Post)
Ya, I definitely see Leonard and Penny storyline being heavily involved in the season finale. From what we have heard about next tuesday's episode involving the girls going out again and Sheldon joining them and Howard's mom going to the hospital I wonder where Leonard and Priya are going to fall in this episode. I think that Leonard might go to India with Priya for the season finale.
The girls aren't going out again with Sheldon, are they? Mayim said on facebook today that she's got a week off, so she won't be there. And I assume Bernadette will mostly be involved with Howard and Mrs. Wolowitz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkrules (View Post)
Your description of the scene makes Leonard come off a bit guilty, as if he was trying to cover up for something he shouldn't be doing. Hence the quick no answer along with the stammering when asked buy Priya whether or not he was seeing Penny.
Leonard may be feeling guilty or trying to hide that he hasn't COMPLETELY cut ties with Penny (like, the occasional talk on the stairwell), but I think it's more to do with them unable to cut all ties of friendship (which Priya probably wants), rather than secret meetings.
"Keep looking up, after it rains. Keep looking up."
big bang buzz . twitter . tumblr
Old 03-30-2011, 08:35 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
The girls aren't going out again with Sheldon, are they? Mayim said on facebook today that she's got a week off, so she won't be there. And I assume Bernadette will mostly be involved with Howard and Mrs. Wolowitz.
I must have read one of those spoiler news posts wrong. I guess when I read it they must have been talking about episode #21, where as I thought they were talking about a future episode such as next week's episode #23. Oops, my bad.

So I guess there is a chance we get some L/P interaction next week.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
They were actually done live! But the coffee shop scene was off to the side so we were only watching on the TVs, and done once. (They said "take 5" at the top of the scene, so clearly they'd done some takes yesterday.)

And the apartment scene was also live, but also just once. I was on the other side, so I watched on the TVs, and didn't notice Raj until he was already out. Then there were large dividers nearby that he ducked behind, and someone brought him a robe. I'm assuming he had some small flesh-colored thing he was wearing that was hidden behind the table, but I was too far away to really see.
Done live? Wow lol. That must've been quite something. Did the audience go crazy?
Old 03-31-2011, 11:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

This episode got me in some parts laughing out loud. Mostly I chuckle or grin like an idiot, but there are some parts that I actually kind of cackled O.o

Penny now has the same problem some fans have, she cannot help but to see something there isn't o.o' Now she opens herself to suggestion.

I really don't think they are meeting in private, but that's just because I think they would not think their friendship something shameful to keep in the low, and they promised. If not out of respect for Priya's wishes, at least for their own friendship. If they appreciated each other they wouldn't downgrade their friendship by meeting secretly, also, if we go to the theory that they just cannot be friends, then more the reason not to meet in secret(which I disagree).

If I was in the same place, I would simply talk to Priya, that's why I'm kind of still mad at Leonard, for not defending Penny and saying they are just friends, or at least clarifying that Penny also hangs out with the guys.

Or maybe the episode in which they are shown climbing up the stairs just represents that they can still hang out sometimes because well...they live in the same place. It's not like they really cannot see each other or else...Leonard created a storm in a glass, making it seem like Priya would murder him if he glanced at Penny, that's why this part in which Priya asks him why was he surprised Penny didn't tell him about the movie, Leonard started to splutter, it was not because they meet in the low, but because he thinks Priya will break up with him just because of that.

And poor Bernadette! I would imagine how hard it is to keep a crazy story realistic, and then she just explodes and almost takes it out on Priya.

Amy is just so wacky, is it weird that I think the writers changed her personality for Sheldon's? Now Amy seemed to appear even more than him O.o
Old 03-31-2011, 12:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Amy evolution is quite stunning, yes. In the last episodes, she's much less of a robot, her voice is less masculine and even the way she looks at the other characters is different.
Old 03-31-2011, 01:02 PM
New Fan

[QUOTE=ennaxor;54813485]Yup, last night was 4x22!

Like I said last week, please don't copy and past this elsewhere (link to the forum), and don't spread this like it's your exclusive news (give me credit).

"The Wildebeest Implementation"

If this episode is as funny to watch as it was to read, it is going to be killer! The game at the end? Can't wait! I'm glad they had Leonard oggle Penny if only briefly. I want there to be a Leonard/Amy fandom so they can call it Lamy. It's all about the portmanteau!
Old 03-31-2011, 05:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSoul (View Post)
The Amy evolution is quite stunning, yes. In the last episodes, she's much less of a robot, her voice is less masculine and even the way she looks at the other characters is different.
I know! She is now so peculiar and very nice and weird. The writers really did seem to want her for a concrete regular role.

I also want to see how Leonard looks at her in high heels xD That would be awesome
Old 04-03-2011, 12:59 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekSoul (View Post)
yea. ...
as much as i love l/p i dont want it to be gearing to it too much in the season finale. i dunno ._. i just felt it's been used for 3 seasons already.

@roxanne... thanks for the report!
Old 04-04-2011, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Big Bling Theory | Sad news: Though The Big Bang Theory’s Kaley Cuoco was about to tape a “Soft Kitty” encore when I Q&A’d her last week, that scene has since been snipped. The good news? This Thursday’s episode promises to shake up the Bang gang dynamic when Howard seeks to take his relationship with Bernadette to the next level. “It’s so funny because if you think about [a possible engagement], you’re like, ‘Oh my god, it’s too soon!’” Cuoco notes. “But no, we’re almost in Season 5.” All told, she says, “It’s a very good episode.”
Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Grey's Anatomy, Sons of Anarchy, House, Modern Family - TVLine
Closed Thread   Post New Thread