Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2019, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2019, 01:40 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Info on SEAL Team, please! –Pat

Neil Brown Jr., who plays Ray, told me that whereas the last stretch of episodes was “great,” “[Episodes] 11, 12, and 13 (kicking off Feb. 26) just took my breath away. I think they’re the most exciting episodes we’ve possibly ever done. I don’t even know if people are ready for how crazy they are. There are some big revelations.”
https://tvline.com/2019/12/19/hawaii...over-spoilers/
Thanks.
Old 12-30-2019, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 12-30-2019, 08:51 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the finale promo.
Old 05-01-2020, 10:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Question: Any scoop on decisions Davis will have to make in the SEAL Team season finale? —James
Ausiello: Davis is saved any truly tough calls in Wednesday’s early season ender — save for deciding how exactly she introduces Sonny to her new “friend” Reiss. Instead, the finale’s most difficult decision will be made by Ray, seeing as it may have literally explosive consequences for a fellow team member.
https://tvline.com/2020/05/01/dead-t...miere-netflix/
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 11:31 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Question: Any scoop on decisions Davis will have to make in the SEAL Team season finale? —James
Ausiello: Davis is saved any truly tough calls in Wednesday’s early season ender — save for deciding how exactly she introduces Sonny to her new “friend” Reiss. Instead, the finale’s most difficult decision will be made by Ray, seeing as it may have literally explosive consequences for a fellow team member.
https://tvline.com/2020/05/01/dead-t...miere-netflix/
Thanks.
Old 09-24-2020, 11:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

I was very happy to see James Ransone in the last season of SEAL Team, as Reiss Julian? Can we expect to see him again in Season 4? –Melinda
Maybe! But maybe not, seeing as the final cut of the first two episodes of the season (aka the leftover final two episodes of last season) remains in flux. “Given the nature of Reiss’ job and Davis’ job” — including the fact that Bravo Team’s deployment is nearly over — “it’s going to be a challenge for them to stay in each other’s orbits,” showrunner Spencer Hudnut said when I delivered your Q. “Sonny’s return obviously will complicate matters for Davis, too.”
https://tvline.com/2020/09/24/the-bo...ve-homelander/
Old 09-24-2020, 12:46 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
I was very happy to see James Ransone in the last season of SEAL Team, as Reiss Julian? Can we expect to see him again in Season 4? –Melinda
Maybe! But maybe not, seeing as the final cut of the first two episodes of the season (aka the leftover final two episodes of last season) remains in flux. “Given the nature of Reiss’ job and Davis’ job” — including the fact that Bravo Team’s deployment is nearly over — “it’s going to be a challenge for them to stay in each other’s orbits,” showrunner Spencer Hudnut said when I delivered your Q. “Sonny’s return obviously will complicate matters for Davis, too.”
https://tvline.com/2020/09/24/the-bo...ve-homelander/
Thanks.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:29 AM
Master Fan

Belated thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

Old 09-29-2020, 10:21 AM
MST Manager

I cannot wait for this show to return. It's my favorite on TV right now.
Old 10-16-2020, 10:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love it too. David Boreanez is a hottie

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
falling slowly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Always has been!
Philanthropist.

Old 10-20-2020, 07:39 PM
MST Manager

Always!
Old 10-23-2020, 05:50 AM
Master Fan

My favorite vampire.
Philanthropist.

Old 10-27-2020, 07:13 PM
Moderator Support Team

Is there any word on an airdate for SEAL Team or what we can expect from this season? –Michelle
With Jason, Mandy, Clay and others all at distinct professional crossroads when the CBS drama returns on Nov. 25, “a lot of those characters will make some choices in the first few episodes — and some will have choices made for them,” showrunner Spencer Hudnut told me. Add in the fact that the Marsden letter (detailing a cover-up) remains a threat to the team, and “when we get through these first two episodes, the audience will be surprised by what Bravo looks like,” says the EP.
https://tvline.com/2020/10/27/chicag...annie-ilonzeh/
Reply   Post New Thread