Continue here.
Old 05-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Nikki!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-05-2015, 09:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for opening the new thread, Nikki. We needed it. So anyway. From a spoiler thread on the main NCIS forum, it looks like McGee is safe. Gibbs ain't going anywhere and we know Tony will be on NCIS LA next season. That leaves us with Bishop (I hope I hope), Vance (I can live with that0 or

Abby, Ducky and Jimmy ... don't even think about it.
Old 05-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

I doubt it's Abby. Probably a possibility of it being Ducky but I just don't see it. My bet is on Jimmy.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-10-2015, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

Do you think there will be one more death in the finale?

'NCIS' Season 12 Episode 24 Spoilers: Season Finale may see a major character's death? : Trending News : Venture Capital Post
Old 05-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollibear (View Post)
Nah. I think someone might quit. Gibbs might do another jaunt to Mexico or somewhere. Or it could be Tony for all we know...

But we know Michael was shooting a episode of NCIS: LA to air in the fall as Tony makes a visit to LA.

The death was Dorneget. I think whatever happens in the finale, is someone leaves and it takes a bit for them to come back.

Or it could be Vance. And they get a new director?

It doesn't serve the show to kill someone else.

But then watch they will LOL.
True love began to flourish among the challenges
October 6, 1999 began a incredible journey - Max and Liz forever!
Old 05-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Uh oh!

Why do I sense this last dangerous and disturbing last scene could cause injury to Gibbs or Tony...at Luke's hand maybe?

Source: Hollywood Reporter.com

Quote:
'NCIS' Boss on Ned's Death, Finale's "Shocking and Disturbing" Closing Scene

Gary Glasberg tells THR that this season's last episode will find Gibbs and Tony in "some very dangerous territory."

Ned Dorneget's (Matt Jones) death isn't the last of the scary moments for the team this season on NCIS.

The characters on the CBS drama suffered a tough loss when the special agent was killed in an explosion at a Cairo hotel during last week's episode, leading to the arrival of his mother, Joanna (Mimi Rogers).

Executive producer Gary Glasberg tells The Hollywood Reporter that this "heart-wrenching" death helps propel a story arc that will continue through Tuesday's season-12 finale and into next season.

"Gibbs (Mark Harmon) always takes a loss to his team very, very seriously," Glasberg says. "Throughout the next episode and then the season opener as well, [the agents will] all be very focused on catching not only Dorneget's killer but getting to the bottom of this terrorist organization and trying to put a stop to whatever they have planned."

Glasberg reveals that the finale picks up with Ned's mom, a CIA officer who "proves to be an important figure politically and with our group," and then it sees Gibbs and Tony (Michael Weatherly) finding themselves in "some very dangerous territory."

"[The finale] continues down the road, building the relationship between Gibbs and this young man Luke (Daniel Zolghadri) and then carries us all the way through to a very shocking and disturbing season-ending moment," Glasberg says.
I don't think anyone dies. But it will leave as a shocker...to get people to tune in, in September.

And Tony might be in danger. They have already nearly killed Gibbs before. Tony hasn't been in the same mortal danger.

Some confusion exists whether there is a significant death tonight. There was one last week. So who knows. They better not kill of Tony.

Or if they do, it better be part of a plot, and he ends up alive in the end!!
Old 05-12-2015, 10:48 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the spoilage.

And, you're welcome for the new thread, everyone.
Old 05-12-2015, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow. I was right. And now the question is how it plays out?

Will he want to step back a bit because it's going to be several episodes before he's back in one piece.

No way is he dying.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Read more: ‘NCIS Season 13’ Update: Agent Dinozzo Portraying A Bigger Role While Agent Gibbs Survives? : Trending News : Venture Capital Post

Quote:
‘NCIS Season 13’ Update: Agent Dinozzo Portraying A Bigger Role While Agent Gibbs Survives?

Agent Gibbs' character was thought to have been killed in Season 12 as he was seen suffering from multiple gunshot wounds compliments of Luke Harris. However he will make his reappearance in the upcoming NCIS Season 13. Agent DiNozzo amps up his role as he takes the leadership role in place for Gibbs while the wounded agent recovers.

MasterHerald states that Mark Hammon, who plays Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs, has signed another contract for yet another season for NCIS. It was shown near the end of NCIS Season 12 where Luke Harris, played by Daniel Zolghadri, shot and hit Agent Gibbs multiple times. It turned out that the teen age boy, Harris, was a member of the terrorist group that spearheaded the bombing of the Cairo Hotel that resulted in the death of Agent Ned Dorneget. It is still unclear as to how the next season will be played out for Agent Gibbs as the producers are not too open in spilling the beans.

Christian Today reports that fans were apprehensive that Agent Gibbs might not return because of season's 12 turn of events. Despite the confirmation due to Harmon's signing of a contract, the Cairo incident could play a definite change in the flow of the upcoming series especially for Gibss and the rest of the Major Case Response Team.

EnStarz showed the lighter side of the upcoming NCIS Season 13 as CIA Officer Joanna Teague (Mimi Rogers) and Tony DiNozzo ( Michael Weatherly) showed a photo tease. The photo shows both Mimi Rogers and Michael Weatherly behind bars in a sort of blooper way with Michael about to get up from the toilet seat. The words "NCIS: Tijuana" was written on the top left portion of the photo. The setting would transpire along the border of California in the U.S and Mexico.

The promotion of Agent DiNozzo would signify his bigger responsibility which will also mean having a more prominent role for upcoming NCIS Season 13. As a twist of surprise Agent Gibbs appears to have survived the shocking shooting incident in the streets of Egypt despite being shot and getting hit more than once by Luke Harris.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think anyone would figure Gibbs would survive. Although more I have read signified maybe his (Mark Harmon's) contract negotiations went into the summer for once before they were settled. And therefore maybe there was a reason this did this season closer with Gibbs. In case they had to write him out.

But yeah I figure while he recovers. Tony will be officially team leader.
Old 07-23-2015, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks Christine!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 07-23-2015, 06:57 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper1975 (View Post)
I think anyone would figure Gibbs would survive. Although more I have read signified maybe his (Mark Harmon's) contract negotiations went into the summer for once before they were settled. And therefore maybe there was a reason this did this season closer with Gibbs. In case they had to write him out.

But yeah I figure while he recovers. Tony will be officially team leader.
As long as it doesn't turn out like another Cote (Ziva's) scenario.
Old 07-26-2015, 09:34 AM
Elite Fan

I'm still pissed about that and haven't watched since.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread