Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2019, 08:19 AM
MST Manager

Law & Order: SVU Spoilers and Speculations Thread #3

Law & Order SVU
Thursdays @ 10PM/9PM CST on NBC

About

Created by Emmy Award-winning producer Dick Wolf, "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," now in its 21st season, is the longest-running prime-time drama currently on television. This hard-hitting and emotional series from NBC's "Law & Order" brand chronicles the life and crimes of the Special Victims Unit of the New York City Police Department, an elite squad of detectives who investigate sexually based crimes.

As acting Commander of the SVU, Sergeant Olivia Benson (Mariska Hargitay) is a seasoned veteran of the unit who has seen it all. She leads with empathy and professionalism, all the while dealing with her difficult past - as a product of rape and a witness to her mother's grief, she can personally relate to each victim she tries to help.

Cast Members

Mariska Hargitay | Olivia Benson
Ice T | Odafin Tutuola
Kelli Giddish | Amanda Rollins
Danny Pino | Nick Amaro
Raul Esparza | Rafael Barba

Old 11-13-2019, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! This season has been great with Olivia as captain and Carisi as ADA.
Old 11-13-2019, 11:33 AM
MST Manager

You're welcome for the new thread.

Glad you are enjoying the new season for the show.
Old 11-13-2019, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:05 PM
MST Manager

Sure thing.
Old 01-30-2020, 11:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Hello! Any news about SVU will be welcome. –Sú
Prepare to learn a lot more about squad newbie Kat in the Feb. 6 episode, which will capitalize on Jamie Gray Hyder’s real-life love of (and proficiency in) boxing and martial arts. “The producers got wind that I like to fight and that I train, and were like, ‘All right, we’re putting it in an episode,'” Hyder says. “So they made Kat a fighter, as well.” The hour also will be the first time that viewers see Kat’s life outside the precinct, as the detective uncovers something shady happening at her gym.
https://tvline.com/2020/01/30/the-fl...urning-oliver/
Old 01-30-2020, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 01-30-2020, 05:11 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Kind Of Crazy (View Post)
Hello! Any news about SVU will be welcome. –Sú
Prepare to learn a lot more about squad newbie Kat in the Feb. 6 episode, which will capitalize on Jamie Gray Hyder’s real-life love of (and proficiency in) boxing and martial arts. “The producers got wind that I like to fight and that I train, and were like, ‘All right, we’re putting it in an episode,'” Hyder says. “So they made Kat a fighter, as well.” The hour also will be the first time that viewers see Kat’s life outside the precinct, as the detective uncovers something shady happening at her gym.
https://tvline.com/2020/01/30/the-fl...urning-oliver/
Thanks.
Old 02-28-2020, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Law & Order: SVU Renewed for Three Additional Seasons at NBC

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2020, 06:14 PM
MST Manager

Belated thanks.
Old 03-19-2020, 04:59 AM
Master Fan

Thanks.
Philanthropist.

Old 08-27-2020, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
NBC Sets Fall (Yes, Fall!) Premiere Dates for This Is Us, #OneChicago and More — What Shows Return in 2021?

WEDNESDAY, NOV. 11
8 pm Chicago Med
9 pm Chicago Fire
10 pm Chicago P.D.

THURSDAY, NOV. 12
9 pm Law & Order: SVU
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-03-2020, 07:58 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
Awesome.
Old 09-18-2020, 04:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
‘Law & Order: SVU’ Begins Filming As Dick Wolf’s ‘FBI’ & ‘Chicago’ Dramas Gear Up For Production Restart

TV’s longest-running primetime live-action series, Law & Order: SVU, today started production on its 22nd season in New York. Star/EP Mariska Hargitay posted two behind-the-scene photos on Instagram to commemorate the occasion.

On Saturday, Hargitay shared images from the cast’s virtual table read for the season opener, which is tackling the coronavirus pandemic. Visible in one of the shots is the cover page for the Season 22 premiere script, written by Law & Order: SVU executive producer Julie Martin and exec producer/showrunner Warren Leight, titled “Remember Me In Quarantine” The upcoming season of SVU also is expected to address police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death and the nationwide protests it ignited.

Law & Order: SVU is one of four Dick Wolf series at NBC that are heading into the first year of a three-season renewal, along with One Chicago. I hear of the three Chicago dramas, Chicago Med is currently slated to begin filming its sixth season Sept. 22, with Chicago Fire and Chicago P.D. on track for a Oct. 6 production start. All three dramas are based in Chicago.

Wolf Entertainment’s CBS drama FBI and spinoff FBI: Most Wanted are expected to begin production on Season 3 and Season 2, respectively, on Oct. 6 in New York. There is no projected start date yet for the newest Dick Wolf drama series, Law & Order: Organized Crime, starring Chris Meloni.

All dates are tentative and subject to change as pandemic conditions remain fluid. NBCUniversal developed a comprehensive Return to Work playbook, which is being followed by all of the company’s series. It involves reducing shift hours and adding days to shoots to accommodate strict COVID protocols. All Dick Wolf shows are produced by Wolf Entertainment and Universal Television, part of Universal Studio Group. The studio has been shooting Saved By the Bell for Peacock and filmed comedy pilot Night School for NBC.
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

X

Leigh Tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread