Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 08:21 AM
Elite Fan

Alright folks. Fingers crossed I get in tonight. If I don't it eon't be from lack of trying. My friend wants to get there at noon. So noon it will be. At least I can readmore of "Insurgent" while I wait. (great book btw)
Old 10-09-2012, 08:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Good luck Rae.

Can someone send me the sides?
Old 10-09-2012, 09:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

good luck to those trying to get into tonight's taping! I look forward to hearing about it!

Like many others, I'm hoping for some Shamy goodness in this episode. What is the next compromise Amy can trick Sheldon into? What's next after handholding and semi-matching costumes?

re: the sides, hilarious for Leonard. I think Johnny has an early candidate for his Emmy submission epsiode.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:06 AM
Total Fan

Rae!!!
I love your friend. She is a trooper!

I am going to have an ambulance waiting for you by WB stage 25 because I am an optimist and I hope you'll need it.
But have your friend posf the taping report if you can't in that case, ok?

Chloe, PM me your email and I'll send you the pdf if you still need it.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Gah! Taping dayyyyyyyyyyy!

That's all I've got for tonight.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

Technical question: Shouldn't eps 1 and 2 be moved to the bottom now that they've aired?

And yes, my friend is seriously a trooper. (or I'm the trooper since it was her idea. )
Old 10-09-2012, 10:41 AM
New Fan

Thanks for the new thread
Old 10-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Total Fan

I don't know. Apparently, the current season taping reports have been at the top since the beginning of times. They're moved to the bottom once the season is over. Are you reading the reports?

You would have been a trooper if you had proposed camping out in the parking lot since last night.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyrani (View Post)
I don't know. Apparently, the current season taping reports have been at the top since the beginning of times. They're moved to the bottom once the season is over. Are you reading the reports?

You would have been a trooper if you had proposed camping out in the parking lot since last night.
Really? I guess I got thrown off because it says "upcoming episodes"...and I could SWEAR last season that some of the older episodes were at the bottom, but you all are here more than me so what do I know?

I'm a trooper because I LOATH waiting in lines...and I'll be waiting out in the hot sun for 5 hours (granted, we're bringing umbrellas and it's not THAT hot. ) BUT IT WILL BE WORTH IT.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Total Fan

You might be right. The aired episode might need to be moved to the bottom. I live here but I don't pay attention to the OP unless I need to update it.

I expect a lot more from you than your friend when it comes to this show.
Hoping it's not too hot out there and that a fluffy cloud gives you some shade while you wait.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

I PM'd you Morya.

How early do people get to tapings anyway?
Old 10-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraG (View Post)
So 608 is yet another L/P focused episode? I am getting very unhappy. This will make 3 out of 4 shows starting with the Halloween one with them the focus. Time for L/P to go the backburner as we say on the soap boards. I want Leonard with someone new. Penny can leave the show for all I care.

So it looks like there will not be a S/A episode for sweeps. I wonder why the lack of Shamy centric episodes this season. Is it because of Mayim's injury? All I know is that I am a frustrated Shamy fan.
Would it be possible to keep the petty shipper stuff off the spoilers thread? Keep that stuff on the main forum for the show.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

unbelievable! Good thing we got here when we did! We got here at 11:45 and (luckily ) we were able to park in the garage. But even so we're STILL 15 and 16 in line!

Barring a ton of VIP people, I think we'll be fine though. And we're able to sit on the benches in the shade for now. Also
Old 10-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Total Fan

*prays*
Old 10-09-2012, 01:04 PM
Addicted Fan

Rae - good luck.. go for it!!

And please report back to base.