Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2003, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Oh..I forgot to mention one more thing about the "Is it college yet?" movie...in the end, Upchuck hits on Andrea..and instead of her pushing him off, she instead agrees.

So, they leave the show as sex buddies..if not a couple.

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 05-27-2003, 11:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Age-a-licious:
<STRONG>Oh..I forgot to mention one more thing about the "Is it college yet?" movie...in the end, Upchuck hits on Andrea..and instead of her pushing him off, she instead agrees.

So, they leave the show as sex buddies..if not a couple.</STRONG>

OMG that way to good,, I need to go pick it up 4 sure that way worth it too see that, lol thanks [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-06-2003, 02:08 AM
Loyal Fan

I love this episode:

Mary [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2003, 04:51 AM
Addicted Fan

i loved this show when it first came out and to this day it's one of my all-time fav cartoons [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Daria was witty and i loved that about her. i have the two movies on tape (have yet to purchase dvd,----i'm a poor college student, lol) and i've read the Daria books. i still keep my daria fix w/ the reruns on the noggin channel as well.
Daria~Trent [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 06-09-2003, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

Since I posted it on the other Daria thread at the MTV board a long time ago..I decided that I should post one of my Trent/Daria fics that can be located at Outpost-daria.com here as well.

Hope you enjoy!

Christmas at the lanes

Old 06-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Since I posted it on the other Daria thread at the MTV board a long time ago..I decided that I should post one of my Trent/Daria fics that can be located at Outpost-daria.com here as well.

Hope you enjoy!

Christmas at the lanes</STRONG>

Thanks for posting it oever here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I really appericate it,, and thanks for not fogetting us folks here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-09-2003, 10:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Eyes-only4-Behr:

Thanks for posting it oever here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I really appericate it,, and thanks for not fogetting us folks here [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Don't mention it. You should know by now that I've got enough love here for everybody. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Old 06-10-2003, 09:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Don't mention it. You should know by now that I've got enough love here for everybody. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
We'll I'm glad that ur sharing and not playing fav, lol we like to hear the news too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-11-2003, 12:37 AM
Master Fan

Since we really don't have a topic here I thought I should just ask a question involving Daria.

What was your reaction when Daria kissed Tom during Jane and his relationship?

At first when I watched the episode I was like: "Oh my god, what a ****." ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) but then after thinking about it I was like wow..this is a big character development. I mean, for a second--if you ignore the whole Daria/Trent saga--I wondered if Daria could be a lesbian.

It was crazy.

Old 06-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>Since we really don't have a topic here I thought I should just ask a question involving Daria.

What was your reaction when Daria kissed Tom during Jane and his relationship?

At first when I watched the episode I was like: "Oh my god, what a ****." ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) but then after thinking about it I was like wow..this is a big character development. I mean, for a second--if you ignore the whole Daria/Trent saga--I wondered if Daria could be a lesbian.

It was crazy.</STRONG>
Thats too fuuny because I swear I have thought on those same line thats I thought she was one too, lol but I have to say I was actully glad it happen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-12-2003, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
but I have to say I was actully glad it happen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Really?

Looking back on Daria..I think I can see a turn of character developments for everyone.

Daria: She started the show as a big time outcast, didn't have any friends and hated her family. She ended the show as (if you think about it) a very popular student who had just dumped her supposed perfect boyfriend...and she actually had a pretty good relationship with her parents; people who she never talked to.

Jane: She started the show as someone who didn't really care about anything. But then she ended the show as someone who cared about Daria and their friendship.

Helen: Started the show as career-driven mother who figured Daria needed to just get out of the house more and be something she wasn't (Quinn). But at the end..she was pretty much Daria's biggest supporter. Daria would come to her with her problems and Helen would support her no matter what.

I would continue..but I really just wanted to make a point. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2003, 01:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

Really?

Looking back on Daria..I think I can see a turn of character developments for everyone.

Daria: She started the show as a big time outcast, didn't have any friends and hated her family. She ended the show as (if you think about it) a very popular student who had just dumped her supposed perfect boyfriend...and she actually had a pretty good relationship with her parents; people who she never talked to.

Jane: She started the show as someone who didn't really care about anything. But then she ended the show as someone who cared about Daria and their friendship.

Helen: Started the show as career-driven mother who figured Daria needed to just get out of the house more and be something she wasn't (Quinn). But at the end..she was pretty much Daria's biggest supporter. Daria would come to her with her problems and Helen would support her no matter what.

I would continue..but I really just wanted to make a point. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]</STRONG>

Wow U have put alot of thought into it,, WHen u put it that point and shed the light,, I like Daria the way she was,, that what made her, her,, that fact that she didn't fit the norm,, and show every one we don't have to walk the same way every one else does,, we can take the other path and be u who want to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-14-2003, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
we don't have to walk the same way every one else does,, we can take the other path and be u who want to be [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] very good. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2003, 05:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
<STRONG>

[img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] very good. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]</STRONG>
Thank u ... I'm getting in-tune [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I'm learning from the great teacher [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Legolas' Arrow #68
Obssed JB fan # 15
Jason's Older Fans
Old 06-15-2003, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

I'm learning from the great teacher [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] That's the third time I've heard that comment in the last six months.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread