Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2006, 03:54 AM
Elite Fan

well I love Bulma and Vegeta I don't know maybe because it finally showed that Vegeta could love after all...

but what me really made a shipper, was the scene where Vegeta is showering and Bulma lays down a PINK T-shirt and when he comes out of the shower Yamcha and Bulma couldn't stop laughing loved that! and esp. because on the back of the T-shirt there was this text: "BAD MAN"

i o l a.
#.#
midwest skies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Now that you say it I remember that scene too lol I must say pink really suit to Vegeta !

I really like the fact that we saw a new part of Vegeta being able to love because he was with Bulma and well like that he decided to stay on earth too

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Black mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 05:21 AM
Elite Fan

I wanted to make some caps of that scene, but I am not able too

Exactly you also remember the scene where Future-Trunks comes to earth and tells Goku that he is the son of Vegeta and Bulma. And Goku faints and laughs his ass off
he also tells him that it is sort of a passion thing between them well would you thought that?! Vegeta and passion?

I was thinking, because Vegeta is known as the Saiyan with only his pride... maybe he is afraid to show his reall me. you know?!
I thought of that when he told Trunks something like: "I never hugged you as a baby... let me hug you." It really showed that he really loves his baby-boy, but never really showed.

i o l a.
#.#
Old 12-31-2006, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Too bad for the caps I don't think I can't make caps with Real player either

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexdawn (View Post)
Exactly you also remember the scene where Future-Trunks comes to earth and tells Goku that he is the son of Vegeta and Bulma. And Goku faints and laughs his ass off
he also tells him that it is sort of a passion thing between them well would you thought that?! Vegeta and passion?
oh yeah I remember when Future Trunks came and say that to Goku it was so funny Goku was so cute (and I think we saw the others members of the gang watching them and wondering why he's laughing like that )
We can understand his reaction though when you know Vegeta it's hard to imagine him being passionate

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplexdawn (View Post)
I was thinking, because Vegeta is known as the Saiyan with only his pride... maybe he is afraid to show his reall me. you know?!
I thought of that when he told Trunks something like: "I never hugged you as a baby... let me hug you." It really showed that he really loves his baby-boy, but never really showed.
Yeah I know what you mean, he was proud and it was the personnality you've got when you're a Saiyan, Goku didn't have it because he was living on earth but Vegeta had his father as a model ! But I really like the fact that time to time in some eps we saw that he really cares about his little family
Do you remember that eps when he sacrificed himself to try to kill Buu and save the earth I remember that his last thoughts went to Bulma, Trunk, Goku, all the friends he actually have there

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-31-2006, 07:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
Do you remember that eps when he sacrificed himself to try to kill Buu and save the earth I remember that his last thoughts went to Bulma, Trunk, Goku, all the friends he actually have there
I believe my signature is from that fight Vegeta changed alot

this Vegeta:

and this Vegeta:

i o l a.
#.#
Old 12-31-2006, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh yeah I think your sig is from that ep

Vegeta did change over the years in both way mentally and a bit physically too, love the 2nd "evolution"

The physical change make me think about the time when Goku had suddenly grow up after 3 years of training and when his friends saw him they almost didn't recognize him and Bulma even had a little crush on him when she first saw him like that lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-31-2006, 07:56 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I remember

btw. if you want some episodes I got the links so if you want a specific saga... I could give you the links.

i o l a.
#.#
Old 12-31-2006, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh thats great ! thanks
I will have to check because I know I don't have the end of DragonBall Z so I would like to d/l those eps
But, you mean you've got others direct link that those ones on the site you told me before ?

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-31-2006, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah but I was bored

HERE < there are all the saga's of Dragonball Z

i o l a.
#.#
Old 12-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

LOL okay ! Well, thanks again
I think it's from the two last one that that there's ep I don't have on tape, I just saw them once and it was a while ago that's gonna be great to see them again
And I saw there was some like to the "movies" too and I didn't see them all either

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-31-2006, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

yeah the movies are there too

I am watching the Uncomplete Cell Saga right now and you remember when Picollo and Kami merge? When they did that in this saga nobody knew their name... so he said: "Just call me Picollo." and then Goku is healed again and he sees him.. and he says with a smile: "Kamicollo!" so funny!

i o l a.
#.#
Old 12-31-2006, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Oh yeah I remember but it was another name in French but still that was so funny how Goku find that name, love it and was all smiling while Picolo was all mad

Also, I really like the realtionship Piccolo had with Gohan too it's show another side of him because since the moment he took care of Gohan training at the beginning when he was jus a little child, he start to have a special bond with him and we can see later that they both really like each others

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-01-2007, 05:21 AM
Total Fan

Hi, just thought I'd join the discussion...

Thanks purplexdawn for the link! I'm just downloading the Arrival of Radditz.

I agree, Black Mamba, Gohan and Piccollo developed a deep friendship, I think nobody would have thought that Piccollo was able to have such feelings.

quaist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2007, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

Mél - totally! Gohan and Picollo are awesome! I also love the friendship between Goku and Picollo. That one is really special!

quaist - hey just call me Iola and no problem . So did you watch the show earlier?

i o l a.
#.#
Old 01-01-2007, 06:29 AM
Total Fan

Ok, Iola. You can call me Christina or just Chrisse.

Yes I used to watch every episode about four years ago. Now I came back to it because a German TV station now finally made it to air Dragon Ball GT. Glad to see that I'm not alone still loving the show.

quaist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread