Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

Cartoon Movies Discussion Thread

Hi everyone! Here is the place to talk about current cartoon movie releases or cartoon movies that are coming out soon. Please remember: No spoilers on movies that haven't come out yet, okay? Discuss away!

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 11:15 PM
New Fan

well cartoons that i have seen are from sailor moon, i really like them alot. especially the one of the promise of the rose i cried a lot in one of the scenes. dragon ball, i like all the movies that have seen the fights wow they are super cool my favorite one are where vegeta, trunks and goku fight. ranma 1/2, they are so funny but they repeat the same theme but i like the way ranma and akane appeared in each movie. pokemon i havent seen the latest one on pokemon, but the ones i have seen are cool. and powerpuff girls i really like this movie it was so nice.
carmen_83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Is this for any kind of animated feature or are disney ones not included..
Old 05-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Total Fan

Okay, well there is a lot of animation movies that I could talk about. There is a lot of Disney movies I love, but since there is a Disney thread, I won't talk about any of those.

My favorite cartoon movie right now is Spongebob. I just got it on DVD for my son. We watched it last night before bed, and he is watching it again right now. It is really adorable.

I like the mini movies they play on Nickelodeon, like the Jimmy/Timmy Power hour. Timmy wishes that he was in the best lab in the world so he can win his science project. He gets poofed to Jimmy's lab and then Jimmy accidently gets poofed back to Timmy's house. It is really funny. Crocker is so crazy with his fairy obsession. I also like the Fairly Oddparent Channel Chaser. Timmy gets the special remote that takes him into all different sorts of cartoons.

Lilo and Stitch is another great movie. But I guess that is Disney. It is so cute though and I also love the series.

Movies like Ice Age, Finding Nemo, Fern Gully and Land Before Time are really good too. I still need to see Shark Tale.
Cadence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Land before time has wonderful soundtracks to go with their movies.

Ice Age is one of my favorite movies that isn't Disney. I love Ray's voice as a lead animated character .

Does anyone know where I can get the Looney, Looney, Bugs BUnny Movie? Ebay doesn't have one
Old 05-14-2005, 11:09 AM
Master Fan

Have you tried Amazon? Or try yard sales( yep i go to them, i can often get books for .10 to .25 cents at them). There both good places to find stuff.

I've always like the 2nd Cardcaptor Sakura movie ( in jap) and Quest for Camelot. I think Titan A.E. was my first animated science fiction movie i ever watched and its still one of my favorites

Visit my Book Blog "Little Corner of the World" HERE
Jedisakora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2005, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

Titan AE is amazing . It's one of my son's fave shows.

I've tried garage sales and amazon, but the only place I can find it is from China...and I don't think they use the same kind of vcr as us
Old 05-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Total Fan

My favorite character on Ice Age is Diego. Denis Leary does his voice. And Sid the Sloth is totally hilarious.

I borrowed Shark Tale from my neighbour. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is another really good cartoon movie. I haven't seen it in years though. It was always one of my favorites when I was growing up. Well, it isn't completely cartoon. But it is still really cool.

And Eight Crazy nights. That should count as a cartoon animation type movie. Adam Sandler is hilarious.
Old 05-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Elite Fan

I've watched WFRR a few times....Jessica Rabbit makes me jealous though .

I haven't watched 8 Crazy nights. I didn't think it was my kind of thing.
Old 05-14-2005, 09:18 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasha
I've watched WFRR a few times....Jessica Rabbit makes me jealous though .

I haven't watched 8 Crazy nights. I didn't think it was my kind of thing.
I didn't think it was my kind of thing either. I actually hated Adam Sandler until I watched it. It is the only movie, well besides 50 First Dates, that I actually liked Adam in.

Another cool movie, it is part cartoon though, is Cool World with Brad Pitt and Kim Basinger.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

I love anime. It would be nice if anime movies came out in theatres here in the U.S. I know they'd do well.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
vc318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

Anime would do well here in Canada too. I'd love to see some
Old 05-15-2005, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc318
I love anime. It would be nice if anime movies came out in theatres here in the U.S. I know they'd do well.
So far, the only anime movies that were released from the U.S were Cowboy Bebop, Spirited Away, and anything that deals with Pokemon and Digimon.

I thought Kiki's Delivery Service was great. Despite the fact that I usually hate anime dubbed.
Lain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Steamboy came out in the US recently. I just saw Metropolis again on Cartoon Network last night. The visuals are just stunning.
Old 05-15-2005, 07:34 PM
Total Fan

I've been wanting to see Spirited Away. I've heard good things about it. I have watched Pokemon before but never really got into it.

There is a couple movies I saw years ago. One was called Vampire Hunter D or something like that. And then there was one called Akura. Both were really good.

I remembered a few other ones that I used to watch all the time when I was younger.......An American Tale and The Secret of Nihm.
Reply   Post New Thread