Master Fan

Cool icons
Old 03-25-2005, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I agree.

Sasha
Old 03-25-2005, 05:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Hey guys! I have NSB (New Salsa Boy) news. I don't know if I am boring you with all my NSB stories. Just let me know and I'll stop. Well, Tuesday after class, I got the courage to ask him out! I was leaving the parking lot and he was just coming out of the studio to his car. I drove back around to where he was and asked him what he was going to do afterwards. I told him because my friends and I were going to the club and wanted to know if he would like to join us. He said he would, but he had a family issue and a test the next day. He thought about it for a while and said he would try to show up later. I guess the family issue was serious because he didn't show up. But, OMG! It was a rush to ask him out. I was so nervous. My friend who was with me said she was so proud of me. She knows how shy I am about these things.

(icon by Me)
Old 03-25-2005, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wow, that's great, Liz! You're a lot braver than I am.

Sasha
Old 03-26-2005, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

Go Liz! You were great,I never asked a boy out so far,I'm really too shy.. I hate that and just can't change it. I hope you would get him soon
Old 03-26-2005, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm too shy, too.

ETA: Just passed my 18,000th post.

Sasha

Last edited by S.A.S.H.A.; 03-26-2005 at 03:03 AM
Old 03-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Eliza (Liz)
Hey guys! I have NSB (New Salsa Boy) news. I don't know if I am boring you with all my NSB stories. Just let me know and I'll stop. Well, Tuesday after class, I got the courage to ask him out! I was leaving the parking lot and he was just coming out of the studio to his car. I drove back around to where he was and asked him what he was going to do afterwards. I told him because my friends and I were going to the club and wanted to know if he would like to join us. He said he would, but he had a family issue and a test the next day. He thought about it for a while and said he would try to show up later. I guess the family issue was serious because he didn't show up. But, OMG! It was a rush to ask him out. I was so nervous. My friend who was with me said she was so proud of me. She knows how shy I am about these things.
Go Liz, Go Liz, you did it. I'm proud too and you NEED to kepp me updated no matter what

Thanks for liking the icons guys

And congrats Sasha

Old 03-26-2005, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks, and great Sayid/Sawyer icon.

Sasha
Old 03-27-2005, 07:13 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.A.S.H.A.
I'm too shy, too.

ETA: Just passed my 18,000th post.

Sasha
Still on a good way to catch me.
Old 03-27-2005, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll never catch up to you!

Sasha
Old 03-29-2005, 04:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Eliza (Liz)
w00t! Hey that was great how you had the courage to do that. I'm scared to even look at most guys in the face o_o I hate being shy...
Tobira Wo Akete- Card Captor Sakura (Card Captors)
The Rage Beat- Bad Luck (Gravitation)
Y'Know- Sudou Akira (Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040)
Cruel Angel's Thesis- Takahashi Youko (Evangelion)
Old 03-29-2005, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

Seems like theres no flirty,social person in here Everyone says theyre shy
Today I saw the guy I like for thousands of times but I didn't say anything to him he didn't also.... I get so shy and nervous around him and an't do anything like talking etc. So if he doesnt come and talk to me,i cant talk to him,so we arent going anywhere..
Old 03-29-2005, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

That sucks.

Sasha
Old 03-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

I was cleaning the comp today then found out a program called Movie Maker. I'm so damn good at learning stuff by mylsef I learnt how to use it and made a Constantine video. It's so awesome I wanna show it to you but I dunno how to upload videos I don't feel like Photoshop would let me cuz it says Photo not Video..?