Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2007, 04:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Maria, awww, so sorry you caught the flu. Are you any better? And, yeah, which game show was it? It's gotten nippier here, not liking it.

I hope you all are having a great weekend.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

Today is like springtime But it snowed last night - just what we needed . The snowbanks are already over my head and now it's just icy and taller

Reality Grease is on tonight . I love my Max
Old 03-18-2007, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's been snow flurries here lately, nothing big.

Do any of you watch Dancing with the Stars....I never have, but will be this season, since there's a few on there I like, and want to see.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:07 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah. I usually don't, but the players this season seem pretty interesting. I'm kind of iffy about Heather Mills though.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Who are you rooting for?
Old 03-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

I watched Mohamed Ali's daughter dance and she was really good. she's the only one I caught.

Does anyone watch Grease: You're the One that I want? There's a finalist that reminds me so much of OMC . Loooooooove him!!!
Old 03-20-2007, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

It was a gameshow called Uutisvuoto in Finnish, loosely translated I guess it would be something like "Newsleak" I don't actually know if it's an international or domestic format anyway,it's not a sitcom, basicly the idea is that there are two teams, they usually have the same "captains" and then there are usually two guests (celebs of some sort..) one in each team and they get these "tasks" that have to do with *real* news that has happened that week and the regular captains are really funny they have to like identify from some footage what news of that it's picturing or there are 4 things that have been in the news that week and which one of them doesn't "belong" anyway, they get all kinds of different tasks like that and they usually come up with really funny stuff even if it is real news

So was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good...

I got this really interesting phone call this morning at 10 a.m that woke me up, it was this really drunken guy who for some reason figured I was his "own sweetheart" and I couldn't understand anything else but that, but since I last checked I was still single so I figured he wasn't looking for me anyway, he kept calling me like 3 times and he left me a message in my voice mail something like "honey, I just got out into civilian life two hours ago and I have a freedom pass I can show you, honey please pick up the phone now!!" I totally went apparently he had just gotten out of the army (it's mandatory for all guys here(most usually go around 18 or so)well that or civil service for the same amount of time...) I have to say,he was very good at taking back "the time he lost" because it was 10 a.m and he had gotten out 2 hours ago and he was as drunk as a skunk
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-20-2007, 04:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'm rooting for Ian/Cheryl. I love Ian.

Maria, that sounds like an interesting game show, enteraining at least. And, interesting phone call.
Old 03-20-2007, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

It's a very funny game show... and the phone call was interesting to say the least
Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-21-2007, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We hadn't been getting telemarketers lately, but now we are again.

Jate reunite tonight!
Old 03-21-2007, 09:13 AM
Elite Fan

At one point, this one lady who spoke Finnish with a kind of an Estonian accent (the languages are close...) wouldn't stop bothering me,she was selling like herbal nutrients or something like that and she was calling me like once a month atleast so now I don't usually pick up (I only have a cell phone) if my phone just says "call" or "unidentified number" because it's usually someone selling something or wanting to see what I feel about the gas prices at the moment

don't watch Lost,but hell I'll jump for you
icon credit
Hayden
Old 03-21-2007, 03:25 PM
Absolute Fan

I don't watch Lost either, but I know enough to know they're a big ship.

Oh, the tangled web we've woven.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

What I asked before...I guess not

Old 03-22-2007, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Shari, I watched just the first ep, and didn't like it.

Awww, you guys are too great, jumping for me (and Jate), I feel loved, as they would.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Anything for you my dear!

so how was everyone's day? I had a really goofy day, I almost choked on my water and then it went up to my nose (at a restaurant) I accidentally threw my menu on the floor far away, just as a waiter was coming by....it was just one of those :goofy: days...I was also at the movies, saw Ghost Rider...it was really good, surprisingly funny
icon credit
Hayden