Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-21-2009, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Off Topic | Watchers | WannaBe's #77: Because Twilight is Taking Over our Lives!

Watchers List
Watcher #1 Wildfire Girl
Watcher #2 Jewel
Watcher #3 CCA
Watcher #4 Hugga
Watcher #5 ThereYoullBe
Watcher #6 Miss Malfoy
Watcher #7 kittie454
Watcher #8 Suddenly Beautiful
Watcher #9 milimilou
Watcher #10 Cool Girl
Watcher #11 thumper
Watcher #12 J@NeY
Watcher #13 FloppyHatCrazy aka AppleJacks
Watcher #14 WishingOnAStar
Watcher #15 Azzro
Watcher #16 la hada dice
Watcher #17 JuliaG
Watcher #18 jayta
Watcher #19 Smurf
Watcher #20 teacherx2
Watcher #21 Vanessa Paige
Watcher #22 chikee
Watcher #23 xxbabygirlxx
Watcher #24 cheena
Watcher #25 sunnykerr
Watcher #26 Miranda Leigh aka Jbehrbabe
Watcher #27 piglet5517
Watcher #28 Amberelle
Watcher #29 NikNak
Watcher #30 quirkygrrl
Watcher #31 Norla
Watcher #32 TooTallVal
Watcher #33 MonaTW
Watcher #34 Mrs. George Eads aka Michelle
Watcher #35 aliyah
Watcher #36 ~*SorrowfulBeauty*~
Watcher #37 adwdance
Watcher #38 lunalune
Watcher #39 starmaker
Watcher #40 jbosco
Watcher #41 Cruz/Faith/Bosco
Watcher #42 scarysecrets
Watcher #43 Collaroy-Beach
Watcher #44 noah-and-allie
Watcher #45 kayzee
Watcher #46 jo_123
Watcher #47 virgomum
Watcher #48 ALEXA82
Watcher #49 Nobelia
Watcher #50 criminaldave
Watcher #51 Sadeyes9074
Watcher #52 LoveLittleFinney
Watcher #53 Heidielle
Watcher #54 Lady Primrose
Watcher #55 ~CountryBumpkin~
Watcher #56 starbright83
Watcher #57 jayne190
Watcher #58 Michelle Dessler
Watcher #59 Lindsay
Watcher #60 Kenjigirl
Watcher #61 Yellow Mustang Girl

Wanna-Be Watchers List
Wanna-Be Watcher #1 - Yellow Mustang Girl
Wanna-Be Watcher #2 - d@wnie
Wanna-Be Watcher #3 - Collaroy-Beach
Wanna-Be Watcher #4 - Shnicky
Old 07-21-2009, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thought it was a great title suggestion, given the movie/book talk AND the kitty talk about Twilight.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Off Topic

Too funny.... the title doesn't have to be about the book... can be about my kitty

Kittens at 7 Weeks Old

Hibleton

Pablo

LL

Twlight

Pepita

Kittens playing
Old 07-21-2009, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

So does that mean I can't ask you, Kar, about your opinion of Breaking Dawn? Man, I'd been hoping to get your thoughts on that.

Nice pictures, Car. They're cute little furballs.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:45 AM
Master Fan

nori take that back! I'm soooooo not EMO! It's E-OH-M!

And yes you can talk about it. But omgosh you guys have to promise to talk about other things too. I swear I'm ready to abandon thread! Abannnnndon threeaaaad!

As for me falling in love with the books, I'm pretty stubborn. I mean REALLY REAAAAAAAAAALLY stubborn. I know. It's hard to believe, isn't it?

And my first impression from what I read is not so good. So I doubt it bodes well.

kar: awwwww you and kevin look like you're having fun. Hehe. No wait....who's the one with the pool? car? or kar

Anyhoo, just got back from Calgary and a wonderfully fun relaxing weekend with my friends. Had a great time. You know you're old when...You are classify shopping at IKEA as fun. I got some great deals though. Sweetness! $16 pair of jeans from $40 and $8 sweater from $20.

And I got a free guitar from my friend I was visiting with. Though I think I will have to fix the strings because they are too far from the frets...But yay. A motivation to learn how to play! Heehee. I can then stroke that off my bucket list!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 07-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Passionate Fan

wow the kittens are adorable!

Although, i gotta admit, i can't tell who's who in the group pics!

I love the deer in headlight look that cats do! Makes me laugh so much! "What? What? I didn't do anything wrong!"

Icon by me
Old 07-22-2009, 08:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)
nori take that back! I'm soooooo not EMO! It's E-OH-M!

And yes you can talk about it. But omgosh you guys have to promise to talk about other things too. I swear I'm ready to abandon thread! Abannnnndon threeaaaad!

!
Don't worry. I will abandon instead.

It seems that Twilight is 'on topic' for others but I mention it and BLAM! I mean there are often conversations that I'm not interested in, so I skip them. I don't say "I'm tired" and have the world stop. I just ignore them and move on. This is just crazy.

No worries.

2009-2010 What the heck happened Storm???
Old 07-22-2009, 11:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayta (View Post)

Anyhoo, just got back from Calgary and a wonderfully fun relaxing weekend with my friends. Had a great time. You know you're old when...You are classify shopping at IKEA as fun. I got some great deals though. Sweetness! $16 pair of jeans from $40 and $8 sweater from $20.
Wait, i'm confused, you got close at IKEA? Or are you refering to two different shopping sprees? Do they sell clothes art IKEA?

Icon by me
Old 07-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

at us ...

Sunny, haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet .... I'm still reading/skimming. Read some parts. Skimmed some. It's ... different ... not as bad as I had predicted but not at ALL what I would have thought either.

Sis, you know I love the baby imaages.

And Norla and Jayness NOBODY is abandoning our thread.

And Sis is the one with the pool!
Old 07-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnie@ (View Post)
Wait, i'm confused, you got close at IKEA? Or are you refering to two different shopping sprees? Do they sell clothes art IKEA?
I share your confusion.

Car So, the second picture of Twilight? It looks like the kitty is going, "Choking! You're choking meeeeeee. Help!

Bubble-Head I'm sorry the Twilight talk is getting to you. But, you have to understand, very few people that I know have read the books. So it is a bit of release to find a place to talk about it is all.

But, yeah, mind explaining the shopping spree?

Nori Do you honestly think there is a world in which I will stop talking about my books? Yeah, I don't think that's possible!

So, guh, I'm a little late in coming on here tonight, but that's because my mum, step-dad and brother all came over tonight for various reasons. Which means my furniture (all IKEA!) is now officially all assembled. There is no more assembly to be done. So I heave a big sigh of relief on that front.

And I do enjoy hanging out with my mum. We have this "board" game we play. It's an actual game you buy in a store, but there's no board to it. Basically, it's a coloured dice and coloured stack of card (there's different categories, but they don't much matter). And all the cards have three questions on them, like "What's your favourite memory?" or "What quality do you most admire in people?" and so on. And you basically just go around answering. It's fun and sorta deep-thought provoking.

Anyway, my mum and I had our very own mutual admiration society going on, because we got the question "who is your idol?" and I said, "my mum" and she said, "my kids." So, there you have it!
Old 07-23-2009, 02:51 AM
Master Fan

Norla - I had a close nervous breakdown yesterday when I read the online news title of Jens Voigt having had a horror crash at the Tour Then I opened the whole page and saw the pics and just read the article so fast until I read that he survived. But it looked horrible and everyone was so shocked, thinking he wasn´t going to make it. I had no idea he was still doing the Tour this year...I´m kinda glad I didn´t watch the stage, I mean all those hours of uncertainty would have killed me.
Old 07-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, my step-father was over here last night, fixing one of my locks and putting together my IKEA table, and he enjoys the Tour, so we watched it while he was doing the hard work... Those street lines are slippery little nasties, aren't they? Every five minutes, they'd claim another biker...

Anyway, just wanted to let you all know, now that I know in advance, that I won't be here pretty much as soon as I log off tonight and I won't return till... probably Monday since I'm fairly certain that I won't be getting back to town till pretty darn late Sunday.

So, you know, think of me while I'm gone.
Old 07-24-2009, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

nori you don't have to abandon it. Really. It's just EVERYONE was talking about it and I sooooo wasn't in the mood.

Besides, there's an entire forum for Twilight peoples!

Anyhoo, I don't care that much. I'll just ignore you all.

Anyways, since everyone seems so confused, which is funny cause I was like, 'Really? Was it really THAT confusing?' I guess it could be misconstrued. Perhaps I should have started a new paragraph. YES! It was at a different shop where I got my clothes. the Chinook mall actually.

Although now looking at my credit card bill somehow I managed to rack up a whooooole lot of charges that I hadn't calculated in. I mean it's expenses like oil change and such, but still...eep! I had to dip into my rainy day fund to pay it off so I'm not paying a whole lot of interest. I get back and my debt is up to $600!!! I mean, I know I left it at a couple hundred...gah!
Damon/Elena Jeremy/Anna TEAM ANNA TEAM DAMON
Old 07-24-2009, 10:58 AM
Passionate Fan

I'M GOING TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, I just really needed to shout that really loudly. The thing is, i've been dreaming of going to California for a very, very long time. And the opportunity to go as presented itself so I'm leaving tuesday and returning the 5th of august! (on sunny's b-day! ) I'm very very excited. Nothing like a little sun in our current crappy Montreal weather.

jayta thanks for the clarifications!! I guess me and sunny are very gulible!

Icon by me
Old 07-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sunny, enjoy your weekend!

Kar, oh wow ... I haven't even been to California.